Tebi73's DISigns - New Stuff - 10/9/2010 Post #2820

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted in the Phineas and Ferb thread but thought you might not have seen it there.

I wanted to see if I could get the following name fills. I love all your work. It's amazing!!

Tinkerbell

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Name Fills/?action=view&current=TinkFillKayla.jpg

Ashley
Caryn

Phineas and Ferb
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=PhineasFerbNameFillAbby.jpg

Ashley
Joey

Mickey and Gang WDW 2010

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...action=view&current=DisneyWorldFillJayden.jpg

Ashley
Joey
Mia
Gigi

Sorry there are so many. Thanks so much for all your hard work
Tammy

Hi Tebi73
Just love the designs you did for us. We are taking our grandsons for their first WDW visit in May. Could you design Pirate Mickey heads for them and their parents.
Matt - Pirate Mickey Head
Sarah - Pirate Minnie Head
Jack - Pirate Mickey Head
Seth - Pirate Mickey Head
Harry - Pirate Mickey Head
Mitch - Pirate Mickey Head

Thank you. Your work makes a WDW visit very special.
Denny

PirateMickeyHeadDenny.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadRenita.jpg

Dear Allison,

I was wondering if you would be able to turn your bolt design into a birthday invitation 5x7.

I was hoping on the sign you could put something like - Superbark! It's Kierstens 6th Birthday

On the bottom... Please join us Saturday, April 10th at 2:00p.m.
Our House - 33296-1350 N. Ave. Spring Valley
Call 815-663-0667 to let us know if you can come!!

I need two designs one for friends party and one for family. I want them the same design but the bottom information will be different. On the second invitation I need it to say the same thing but the date and time will be:
Saturday, April 17 at 5:30p.m.

Thank you!
Katie

I posted in the Phineas and Ferb thread but thought you might not have seen it there.

I wanted to see if I could get the following name fills. I love all your work. It's amazing!!

Tinkerbell

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Name Fills/?action=view&current=TinkFillKayla.jpg

Ashley
Caryn

Phineas and Ferb
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=PhineasFerbNameFillAbby.jpg

Ashley
Joey

Mickey and Gang WDW 2010

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...action=view&current=DisneyWorldFillJayden.jpg

Ashley
Joey
Mia
Gigi

Sorry there are so many. Thanks so much for all your hard work
Tammy
Tink2FillCaryn.jpg

Tink2FillAshley.jpg

PhineasFerbNameFillJoey.jpg

PhineasFerbNameFillAshley.jpg

DisneyWorldFillMia.jpg

DisneyWorldFillJoey.jpg

DisneyWorldFillGigi.jpg

DisneyWorldFillAshley.jpg

Hi Tebi73
Just love the designs you did for us. We are taking our grandsons for their first WDW visit in May. Could you design Pirate Mickey heads for them and their parents.
Matt - Pirate Mickey Head
Sarah - Pirate Minnie Head
Jack - Pirate Mickey Head
Seth - Pirate Mickey Head
Harry - Pirate Mickey Head
Mitch - Pirate Mickey Head

Thank you. Your work makes a WDW visit very special.
Denny
PirateMinnieHeadSarah-1.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadSeth-2.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadMitch.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadMatt-1.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadJack-2.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadHarry.jpg

Dear Allison,

I was wondering if you would be able to turn your bolt design into a birthday invitation 5x7.

I was hoping on the sign you could put something like - Superbark! It's Kierstens 6th Birthday

On the bottom... Please join us Saturday, April 10th at 2:00p.m.
Our House - 33296-1350 N. Ave. Spring Valley
Call 815-663-0667 to let us know if you can come!!

I need two designs one for friends party and one for family. I want them the same design but the bottom information will be different. On the second invitation I need it to say the same thing but the date and time will be:
Saturday, April 17 at 5:30p.m.

Thank you!
Katie
BoltBirthdayInviteKierstenFriends.jpg

BoltBirthdayInviteKierstenFamily.jpg

Hi. You are absolutely creative!!! Could you possibly do a few designs for me.. my son Trevor loves Phineas and Ferb and Star Wars. We are going to Stars Wars in may at DHS. Could you make a name fill in, and Star Wars Micky hat, or anything you can? I am not picky. and my 6 year old daughter loves princesses and Minnie Mouse... Her name is Lexi... thank you sooo soo much!!!!

Thanks so much for the name fills for Tinkerbell, Phineas and Ferb, and WDW Mickey characters. They're turned out awesome!!!!!
Tammy

Hi. You are absolutely creative!!! Could you possibly do a few designs for me.. my son Trevor loves Phineas and Ferb and Star Wars. We are going to Stars Wars in may at DHS. Could you make a name fill in, and Star Wars Micky hat, or anything you can? I am not picky. and my 6 year old daughter loves princesses and Minnie Mouse... Her name is Lexi... thank you sooo soo much!!!!
StarWarsPrintTrevor.jpg

StarWarsNameTrevor.jpg

PhineasFerbNameFillTrevor.jpg

PrincessesFillLexi.jpg

PrincessesFillLexi.jpg

MinnieFillLexi.jpg

I love your designs and would like to ask for a few if you don't mind.

From the name fills in your photobucket album:

Could you do Colby with the Phineas & Ferb design, Melissa with the Chip & Dale design & James with either Grumpy or Jack Skellington?

From the countdown calenders album:

Could you do -

Bolt with March 2010, 2 months until our Disney Vacation. You can start the actual countdown on March 10th with 80 days.

Chip & Dale with April 2010, 1 month until our Disney Vacation. April 1st would be 58 days.

Phineas & Ferb with May 2010, 28 days until our Disney Vacation. May 1st would be 28 days. On May 29th put: We are on our way!

I realize that you do not have a templet for Chip and Dale or Phineas and Ferb within the calendar folder so I hope this request is okay. You can use the whole gang on the P&F if you like or at least P & F and Perry.

Thank you so much!!

Allison/Tebi,

Just wanted to thank you again for your wonderful DISigns :thumbsup2

We did it, I completed my first 5K and survived :lmao: actually, it was great and doing it with my DMom and my DSis was the best :love:

DSC00067.jpg

Thanks for making our day even better with your DISign, we wore our shirts with our medals through MK all day long after the race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter