Tebi73's DISigns - New Stuff - 10/9/2010 Post #2820

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Allison...

Do you have any Little Einsteins disigns? We will be dining w/them for breakfast and I would like to make DD a shirt for that.

Her name is Ashlynn .... anything thing girly w/Little Einsteins would be great! THanks so much!
LittleEinsteinsAshlynn.jpg

Those look awesome. I can't wait to do the shirts. Hopefully I will get them this weekend.
I will post pics in my thread.

Katie

Good Morning,

I'd like to put in a request. It is for this design

pocahontas2Jessica.jpg

Could I get two. One that says Madison and the other Makayla?

Thank you so much!

Hi! Love your disigns... could I please get two covers the ones with sorcerer mickey and all the other characters, one with the name Victoria and the other Juliana? Thanks!:flower3:

Can you use your zebra image and put names in hot pink across them
Kathryn
Alyssa
Thanks so much

Allison

The HS, AK, and Epcot designs are great I cannot wait to make the shirts. When I asked I forgot to include my mom for these 3 designs. If you can add one of each for her: NayNay.

I also love the Handy Manny design.

Thanks again, and i will send you pics when i get them done.

Erin

I have been looking for Soarin designs for my family, and I love yours (....soarin thru epcot). If you can make us some, I'd really appreciate it
The names are

Papi
Cruz Diego
Javi
Nadia
Mami

Thank you so much

Your DISigns are AWESOME! I have a few requests.

Do you have Star Wars fills? If so, can I get one for Xander and one for Brian?
Can I get Phineas and Ferb fills for Xander, Brian, Jen and Aelynn?
Jack head: Xander
Sally head: Aelynn
Mickey Pirate head: Xander
Something Stitch for Brian?

Thanks so much!!!

Can you possibly post the character mickey heads (in post 1370) in regular size without the names on them? It's the ones actually dressed like individual characters not the black heads with characters beside of them. I LOVE EM' !!! Thanks, Becky

Allison

The HS, AK, and Epcot designs are great I cannot wait to make the shirts. When I asked I forgot to include my mom for these 3 designs. If you can add one of each for her: NayNay.

I also love the Handy Manny design.

Thanks again, and i will send you pics when i get them done.

Erin
HollywoodStudiosNayNay.jpg

AroundtheWorldNayNay.jpg

AnimalKingdomNayNay.jpg

Hi, I just realized this year will be our 10th family trip to Disney World. I love your disigns and would love to use one to make shirts for our family. If possibe, could I get

FirstTripHunter.jpg

Under the characters: Our 10th Disney Trip

The names for the upper right corner are:
Ron, Kim, Nick, Grace

Thank you so much for your time and sharing your creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter