tear free shampoo?

LiaNWillsmom

Mouseketeer
Does Disney provide tear free shampoo in their rooms? I can't remember what we had the last time, i usually pack the kids' , but, i would really love to save packing room if its already provided. also..is there bubble bath? I'm staying at Coronado Springs Business class. TIA :)

Neither tear-free shampoo or bubble bath are provided by the resorts, you would need to bring your own. Any DVC resort will have a sundries area in their shop that may sell tear free shampoo, but I'm not sure about bubble bath.

Just a hint - get some small plastic bottles and fill those with the shampoo and bubble bath before you leave. That way, you don't have to take the regular size bottles which will save on packing space but, more importantly, you can fill those up days before you leave, shove the bottles into extra shoes or into a suitcase pocket and then you don't have to think about them at all when you are packing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter