Team Tees for Special Needs Cheer Team DLand Trip

tinkslite

Mouseketeer
Hey DISigners! I am looking for a special disign for a tee for my 13 special needs cheerleaders to wear to park, the day after performing at convention center! This is a HUGE. DEAL. They have been performing only at local venues for two seasons, and this year we are going to a National Competition in Anaheim at the convention center on March 28 th, then to Disneyland Park on the 29 th.
For some it will be the first time they've ever been to disney!
the team is the Reno Elite Diamonds Special Athletes
The team colors are Black and teal green (sorta turquoise).
the kids names are: Nathen, Will, Roger, Moriah, Morgan, Aubrie, Kylie, Darcy, India, Alyssa, Rachel, Jessica, and Casey. The first three of those names are boys, the rest are girls.
image.jpg This is particularly special since our team is the Diamonds and of course 2015 is the Diamond Anniversary of Disneyland park. If that was somehow worked into the design, it would be a bonus.....Not all got in the shot, some were tired....

You will need to be more specific as to what you are wanting. Characters and such!

Specific......Ok. I was thinking something with a castle, maybe each kids name in a mickey balloon (teal & black) floating over the Diamond Anniversary version of the castle?
OR Micky mouse ears with names in Teal?? Minnie bows on the ones for girls, also in teal???
I really think all the names in one picture, so it is a team design....As for characters, None are necessary, but if I had to choose it would either be fab 5 or the Frozen Crew (we have a few hardcore frozen fans in the bunch)
It could also say something along the lines of "Diamonds go to Nationals, 2015 Disneyland"

MANDY,
This,is gorgeous! Thanks very much! They will love them, I. Am sure! I will try to get a team photo of them wearing the tees!!! Thank you!!! :thanks:

Mandy, This artwork was exactly what I asked for...BUT I screwed up a spelling of one name!!!! If you have time and are able, could you please change the spelling of "Casey" to "Kasey?"
I am extremely sorry I fouled that up!!
thank you so much for doing this project for my kids!!!!!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter