Team Rosters 2009 and Team Totals: Part II

Okay, Kim, say your goodbyes to the Rebels and rejoin Hakuna Matata. I'll tell the captains, too! :goodvibes

Hey everybody!

Of course we would be happy to have Kim back. We would be happy to have EVERYONE back on our team. Any teammate who temporarily drops out for whatever reason is ALWAYS welcome to come back to Hakuna Matata. :grouphug:

I have updated the second post to show the different teams mile and minutes and to show how ALL the WISHers are doing as a whole!!!

Racey Tracy

Hi Debra,

Even though its not my place to report miles/hours (forgive me Suzann!) I am partly responsible for the Rebel's low totals... I hadn't been logging in May or June :scared: Sorry!! After putting in my numbers I'm resending the team totals...

Miles / Hours
February 105.17/ 52:54:00
March 199.28/ 82:23:45
April 288.82/ 154:04:00
May 84.66/ 96:58:00
June 116.2 / 67:32:00

Looks like we need some new members (Welcome Ed!) to boost our numbers... We'll miss you HockeyChic, come by and visit sometime!

Thanks,
Tammy

Thanks, Tammy, for the information. Bumping this because fall race training has begun! (Or so they tell me.... :lmao:)

Hello TEAM captains!!

Gettin gready to put together all the teams miles and times for June. I have collected the ones that have them on the new months first post. I think I need the Buzzies and the Goofs for June. Others if you need to update your Junes numbers let me know.

Thanks soooooo much everyone!!! WISHers are doing some great stuff out there!

Tracy

This is what I have for the team's total for the month of June....

Please let me know if I need to correct before updating the 2nd post of this thread...

Hakuna Matata: 576.49miles/259:46:0
Warriors: 1416.565miles/320:01:40
Ducks: 2319.5miles/277:03:00
Rebels: 116miles/67:32:0

I still am looking for the Super Goofs and Buzz's Brigades numbers....

Thanks everyone.

Tracy

I have now updates all the WISH mini-teams miles and minutes for june. It is the second post in this thread.

Tracy

Is this the place where I go to get put on a team? I would love to become a part of one. What do you need to know from me? I'm new to this whole thing, but I really see the benefits of having people to talk to and motivate you.

Thanks!!! :)

Is this the place where I go to get put on a team? I would love to become a part of one. What do you need to know from me? I'm new to this whole thing, but I really see the benefits of having people to talk to and motivate you.

Thanks!!! :)

Welcome, welcome, welcome! :welcome:

You're exactly right--having people to talk to, seek advice from and give to, and discuss all aspects of training, racing, and your life is very motivating! :thumbsup2

I'm going to place you with Team Rebel Alliance, a new team this year and full of energy! :goodvibes Just go on over the team thread and introduce yourself: your name; your running/walking/biking/exercises background, if any; whether you're signed up for any events; and any personal information you care to share. (Oh, and if you can let me know your name, I'll add it to the roster here, too.) I'll let them know you're coming. Their thread for July is here, and will be growing more active as training for fall races and the marathon weekend begins.

Thanks for putting me on a team. My name is Jane and I'm heading over to the team thread to introduce myself.

Hey!
I would like to be placed on a team. I have been running for about 1 year now, and am currently training for the WDW Marathon in January, and a half along the way in October. Depending on the week, I am running between 20-30 miles per week currently, and will be ramping it up to around 50 per week as we get closer to race day.

Thank you!!
Ben

Hey DK, Just a reminder that Surfer Mickey (Brandie) is now on board for the Warriors, don't think we need anymore for now on the Walt's Warriors team.

Thanks for all that you do!!

Tracy

Hello! I am new to WISH and am interested in joining a team. Thanks!

Hey!
I would like to be placed on a team. I have been running for about 1 year now, and am currently training for the WDW Marathon in January, and a half along the way in October. Depending on the week, I am running between 20-30 miles per week currently, and will be ramping it up to around 50 per week as we get closer to race day.

Thank you!!
Ben

Hello! I am new to WISH and am interested in joining a team. Thanks!

Welcome to both Ben and Kate(?). :welcome:

We're excited to have you both on board. I'm placing you with Team Rebel Alliance, who will welcome you with open arms. Please visit their August thread to introduce yourself, learn a little bit about the challenge and how to record your miles and minutes, and to get to know your teammates better. I'll let them know you're coming!

I believe the Rebels are still using their July thread, and this month was slow for all the teams. But August is the beginning of training for lots of us, so I expect all the threads will pick up the paces. (Too bad the same can't be said about me.... :lmao:)

Kate is fine Debra, that is what my parents and brother call me. :) Thanks. A Stars Wars theme team name fits me better than you know.

Hey DK, Just a reminder that Surfer Mickey (Brandie) is now on board for the Warriors, don't think we need anymore for now on the Walt's Warriors team.

Thanks for all that you do!!

Tracy

Thanks for the update, Tracy. I didn't know Brandie had come back but good news! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter