Team 'Ohana 2009: Miles/Minutes

All right - here is what I've got. This is the total of my one good week of training before I got sick, a few sickish workouts and two after we got home from the trip. I am also counting the hours of activity and some of the miles from Disney as based on the pedometer and activity readings of my GoWearFit. And my personal feeling that I really was "working it" those days. If anyone deems this inappropriate, I also have the non-Disney miles and minutes totaled up separately.

With Disney:
37.4 miles
1229 minutes

Without Disney:
25.4 miles
475 minutes

here are my March stats

miles: 98.7 (including the doubled Princess half)
minutes: 1,218

Here are my totals for March. I know it is not much but since I am now walking more it should be better in April.

Miles 10

Time 4 hr 20 minutes.

Nancy

Updated to here!

Congratulations to everyone doing races in March! Your numbers are really racking up, and you're all making progress toward your goals! :thumbsup2

Corinna: I took your Disney numbers, feeling that you went into the trip prepared to log moderate activity. (Your non-weight gain/weight loss showed it, too!)

Jennifer: Love the avatar!

Nancy: I didn't expect you to have any miles to log, but look at you go! :woohoo: You're bouncing right back!

For March, I had 13 hours, and 37 minutes. (Bad month:headache:)

And yes, I am still hooked on Lost. It's been a long time since I enjoyed a TV show as much as this one. Finally, we're getting more answers than questions.:woohoo:

Good Morning all :)

Busy planning and getting ready for Marathon we RD in 2 weeks. Off month for me and nothing for Linda.

Robert: 104.25 miles and 26.25 hours.

Keep up the good work team! :thumbsup2

OK! I suck as a team member...I have forgotten to post miles for 2 months now....so here ya go.

Feb: 110 miles
39 hours

March:186 miles
40 hours

This includes double miles for my marathon (feb), 1/2 mary and 5k (March)

Sorry so late!

Updated to here. :goodvibes

Denny: I anticipate a lot of discussion on the main thread as Lost ends for the season. So many answers given, so many questions yet remain. I feel like Hurley.

Robert: Good luck with all the RDing you've got going on. That time of year for you, I guess. Send :hug: and PD to Linda for me. I know you can't mention details, but I keep hoping for good things to happen. Oh, and that's on OFF month for you? :rotfl:

Christa: No way do you suck as a team member. You've accomplished so much and I just know your speedwork is going to pay off in your upcoming races.

Ok... I did a BAD BAD BAD job of tracking my miles last month, so this may be a little low.

Miles: 52.4
Minutes 525 (8.75 hours)

Ok...sorry for the delay in posting my March numbers...I'll try to do better!

125.8 miles
1098 minutes / 18.3 hours / 18:18:00 - not sure how we are suppose to report our time

Kathy

Here are my April miles and minutes. Once I could go back to the gym and exercise I was able to get good miles and minutes. Miles are mostly elipical with a couple spin class miles.

Miles 69.8

Time 28 hr 57 minutes ( I double checked this 2x)

Nancy

Okay, cousins!

It's time to send me your April Miles and Minutes. (Send the time in minutes form, please. :goodvibes)

I'll be catching up with the thread and posting as soon as I can.

April Miles and Minutes:

Dennis -- 74.7 miles/1,053 minutes

Maria -- 83.731 miles/1,211 minutes

Go Team Ohana! :woohoo:

Here are mine:

120.97 miles (includes double for the CMM)
33:26 hours/min.

Gotta love spin class for raking up most of those miles!

Oh No! We're supposed to keep track of miles? I'll start this month ;) Do bike miles count? My son has become both really good at biking and really enthused so I'm racking up way more bike miles than foot miles. Somehow I need to figure out how to do both.

I posted on the race report thread about my first 5K:

I did my first "PF" 5K yesterday. (PF = Post (spinal) Fusion). This was my first race after 5 spine surgeries. I was in a class of my own. I lined up at the back of the runners and the front of the walkers. About half a mile into the race the runners had long since left me behind but I had left the walkers behind and I was running all alone! I caught up to the back of the runner's pack somewhere in mile 2. I don't know my placing. I came close to the coveted DLF for the runners. My time was... Oh who cares about time... ok, 40:28. I'm just so happy I finished! Now I officially feel like a runner again!

Updated through Kathy's post. I'm borrowing DOOD's computer right now, which accesses things a little better. And yes, bike miles do count! (And elliptical or anything that records distance.)

Oh No! We're supposed to keep track of miles? I'll start this month ;) Do bike miles count? My son has become both really good at biking and really enthused so I'm racking up way more bike miles than foot miles. Somehow I need to figure out how to do both.

I posted on the race report thread about my first 5K:

I did my first "PF" 5K yesterday. (PF = Post (spinal) Fusion). This was my first race after 5 spine surgeries. I was in a class of my own. I lined up at the back of the runners and the front of the walkers. About half a mile into the race the runners had long since left me behind but I had left the walkers behind and I was running all alone! I caught up to the back of the runner's pack somewhere in mile 2. I don't know my placing. I came close to the coveted DLF for the runners. My time was... Oh who cares about time... ok, 40:28. I'm just so happy I finished! Now I officially feel like a runner again!

Congratulations, Sunny! All your accomplishments (and struggles) never fail to impress me. You'll always be a runner in my book--and your time was just great! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter