Team Goddess - Volume 11. Rocking 2012 Goddess Style!

E - yeah on the run!

Nancy - are you really relying on a balloon popping dog for your Super Bowl pick? ;)

I went and trained with the herd this morning. For those who don't know, the herd id my cycling group from the Team in Training program. I love these folks and missed them terribly this part year while I was working like a dog. Today was about an hour of spinning and my first real biking in months
I was happy to survive it but it felt good to be back in the saddle again.

Now - it is time for a nap.

This is frustrating for sure. Can you ID what it's about? How many pounds are you trying to lose, Nancy? Let's look at this like "experts" do. Seriously, what numbers are we talking, then let's look at food choices. or I can just shut up and leave you to it! :lmao:

I can point to a couple of culprits. First being water. I know I didn't get enough last week. Also I know my daily points average was a little higher than it had been in the previous weeks, BUT! I never went over my total daily alloment (when taking activity points into account) and didn't dip into my weekly "extra" points. So, that bears investigating.

Of course, eating Johnny Rockets hamburger (whether it was tracked or not!) doesn't do me many favors. I'm not going to stress, just press onward! :goodvibes

Yes, it was supposed to be 10. But NANCY did 10. So I *have* to do 11. Of course. And it's done! And I feel ok.

Naturally. Monday I was going to do 9 again. But, since you've upped the ante :rolleyes1

Nancy - are you really relying on a balloon popping dog for your Super Bowl pick? ;)

No, I'm just sayin' even the DOG is smart enough to know which team to cheer for :dogdance::laughing:

Glad you had fun cycling. Good to be back, isn't it?

I spent the day at a 4H workshop, and this evening Becca is singing at a coffeehouse at school.

Liz - I hope Em has a good one. Not some lame disobeyed-my-mother.

E - Wonderful on you and the kids joining J in Sweden. Fantastic education and opportunity for them.

Paula - I smile at "the herd." I've trained solo for everything, but have been casting my eye about for training partners.

Kat - you make me want to get a new laptop. Maybe I'll settle for a new external HD. Do you use any backup software? I'm using dropbox for My Documents. Looking at GoodSync for email, photos and music.

The mom roller coaster continues. DGF was so encouraged by the last three nights. Really good conversations with her mom. She was on top of things and had been cooperating with her therapy. Today we get a call from GF's sis. Mom fell at the nursing hope. She's back at the hospital. Leg (femur? crap) broken in three places. She may have a lingering infection, too. Right now she's in traction as they decide what do do next. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.

Sue left a couple hours ago for StL. Not so much for her mom, who likely won't remember her being there, but to give her sister some relief and support. Dammit.

Ronda

Paula - I smile at "the herd." I've trained solo for everything, but have been casting my eye about for training partners.

Kat - you make me want to get a new laptop. Maybe I'll settle for a new external HD. Do you use any backup software? I'm using dropbox for My Documents. Looking at GoodSync for email, photos and music.

The mom roller coaster continues. DGF was so encouraged by the last three nights. Really good conversations with her mom. She was on top of things and had been cooperating with her therapy. Today we get a call from GF's sis. Mom fell at the nursing hope. She's back at the hospital. Leg (femur? crap) broken in three places. She may have a lingering infection, too. Right now she's in traction as they decide what do do next. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.

Sue left a couple hours ago for StL. Not so much for her mom, who likely won't remember her being there, but to give her sister some relief and support. Dammit.

Ronda

Having a partner or a group makes training so much easier and more fun! I hope you find someone good.

We have a couple of external hard drives and some network based storage, so I don't have a formal backup system. Welcome to geek-land. :)

So so sorry to hear about Sue's mom. It's so hard when they get to this stage - we are dealing with this too with D's FIL. Sending hugs both of your way. :hug:

Naturally. Monday I was going to do 9 again. But, since you've upped the ante :rolleyes1

:wave2: Suck it. :rotfl2:

E - Wonderful on you and the kids joining J in Sweden. Fantastic education and opportunity for them.

Thanks, Ronda! We couldn't agree more! They will likely miss the last 2 weeks of the school year, but man, this is a WAY better education!

Ronda

SO sorry about Sue's mom. What a suckfest! Good for her for supporting her sister. I am the primary caregiver for my parents, and while they aren't truly needy yet, there have been some major surgeries and medical issues, and I am just getting the taste of what this is all about. So draining and emotional. Thinking of you all.

I checked Rose's FB page...doesn't look like she and Ashley are doing the Princess this year. SAD! I would so totally buy them drinks to say thanks for the year's worth of entertainment they have given us! And the shirt! She's on the shirt!

Hi everybody, newbie here!

Happened to stumble across this thread so forgive my newbieness! Love what's going on, especially since I just started WW and find it's slowly working for me so far. Here's my deets::cool1:

PlutoBaby AKA Kimberley
Height: 5'2" (or as my hubby calls me) - Midget:scared1:
Weight: 22 pounds more than I'd like to be:sad2:
Personal Stats: Married since last August to the love of my life:love:, live in FL conveniently only 3 hours away from WDW:banana:
Favorite Park: Epcot - as it's the most adult and I don't really do kiddies (the human ones anyway - I'm ALL OVER the puppy kind!)paw:

But I Love: Animal Kingdom (hello? animals??)

Passions: My dog, my husband, my dog, running, my dog, travelling,my dog, my friends, my dog (sensing a theme here??):rotfl:

Important to know: I have no patience. NONE, zip, zilch, nada, zerorama! Except when it comes to training my dog. Hmmmm..... Have an addiction to finding Hidden Mickeys when no one's looking; know every word to the music that plays during Illuminations which I lip synch when I think no one is looking...:confused3

Weight loss plan and goals: Following WW very closely but always seem to blow it on the weekends when doing things with friends. Somehow I've still managed to lose 5 pounds in the last few weeks. Plan on being at my goal weight by the time I go on vacation in June and keeping it there through November when I'll be attacking the WDW Wine and Dine Half. LOVE to run and just started yoga. Was in tears yesterday as the whole class was laughing so hard as we tried to get this arm over here and that one around there and then, on yeah, lift this leg up to the ceiling while pointing your toes and don't lose your balance while balancing on your pinky and singing She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain!::lmao::rotfl2:

Anywho, SO glad to find this thread so, THANKS!:yay:

Hi Kimberly! Sorry to not have welcomed you properly!

We have similar stats...age, height, and amount of weight to lose. Glad to have you here! This is an awesome group!

My husband and I want to the Wine and Dine this year. Of course, we have wanted to do it the past two years as well and haven't been able to fit it in, so we'll see...

I. CAN.NOT. WAIT. for shots of Rumpleminz in Germany!!!

WORD!

I checked Rose's FB page...doesn't look like she and Ashley are doing the Princess this year. SAD! I would so totally buy them drinks to say thanks for the year's worth of entertainment they have given us! And the shirt! She's on the shirt!

Bummer. That would have been so much FUN!

shots and funnel cakes all around :laughing:

Ack. I was looking for the pictures of you and I doing said shot in Germany. Can't find it!

Ah! Here it is!

189163_10150104740450875_672625874_6551459_1515691_n.jpg

I have it. On my FB page.

rumpleminz.jpg

hahahah! I just found it too! Don't you just LOVE my purple sparkly shirt? Yeah. You know you want one LOL

Yes, of course. I totally kicked yourass in accuracy! Thanks for reminding me. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter