Team Focker Watch: Lucky Number 13!

Rosie _ WTG to Kyle for doing great at the dentist and having a bit of initiative:goodvibes
We take Jimmy to a pediatric dentist too. So much different than the regular dentist for him! ::yes::

I've got good news. Remember when I told you Jim went to that job Fair a couple of weeks ago? Well, he got a call today and he hasaninterview at one of the schools he is REALLY interested in. :woohoo::woohoo: Keep your fingers crossed for him!!!!

So Jim's team, that we though wouldn't make the playoffs won their last 5 games so they are in. They were supposed to strat today, but it is pouring rain (until tomorrow apparently:headache:) so the game has been pushed back to Thursday.

Today is primary election day so schools are opening 90 minutes late. Why? I have no idea. Just to annoy the parents I guess? They were supposed to be closed today but list the day due to all the snow. They use some of the schools as polling places and the election commision is ticked that they are opening because this is a "huge" primary and there is going to be a huge turnout. Um, I don't think so. Jimmy and I went to vote at 8:00 (an hour after the polls opened) and I was number 14:confused3 SO all they did was make parents scramble to make arrangements to get their kids to school at 10:00:headache:

Not much else going on. Will check in later:goodvibes:hug:.

Congrats to Jim's team. I wish the rain would go away it gives me a headache.

Why did they do the 90 minute delay? I know all the schools around me are polling places but they used to have school on election day when my kids were little with no delay. :confused3 I haven't made it to the polls yet but I will get there at some point today. I haven't missed an election in 20 years.

I took Kyle to the dentist for 2 fillings this morning , he was soooooo good !! He goes to a pediatric dentist and they are wonderful with him!!He has stopped playing now as he is into collecting scrap metal to sell !!:scared1:Beside my house looks like a junk yard !! He serches the neighborhood and then if something is to big has Judy go with the van to pick it up:scared1:On saturday they are taking it to the junk yard !! I think it is great that an 8year old is earning his own money!!! :thumbsup2
I have to be at a meeting at noon and then working till 8pm !! At least it is a shorter day !! Soooo maybe I'll get some Dis time !!!
Have a good day !!:cloud9:

We take the kids to a pediatric dentist and they are wonderful. I wish they had them when I was little. I am still terrified of the dentist. I need gas for x-rays. :lmao: That is in industrious kid. I used to collect bottles and newspapers when I was younger.

I've got good news. Remember when I told you Jim went to that job Fair a couple of weeks ago? Well, he got a call today and he hasaninterview at one of the schools he is REALLY interested in. :woohoo::woohoo: Keep your fingers crossed for him!!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. What school?

+++++++++++++

It is a miserable rainy day. We did get some good news about my grandson. He had a hairline fracture, the bad news was it is on a growth plate. He will only be in a cast for a week. He is completely pain free already but the dr. wants that bone to have 1 more week of rest and then he is back to baseball full time. :woohoo:

I am actually done with the kids early so I will talk to you all later.

Just a quickie as it's 10.15pm here but Ellie's rehersal went well, Jess is happy as she bought her first Hollister tee at the mall and ummmm my back is still killing but ummmmmm I played golf and ummmmm played to an 8 handicap and will probably win the comp and cut my handicap :rotfl: Looks like I need to always play as a cripple :rotfl2:

Janet good luck to Jim :hug:

Nightie night :wave2:

Why did they do the 90 minute delay? I know all the schools around me are polling places but they used to have school on election day when my kids were little with no delay. :confused3 I haven't made it to the polls yet but I will get there at some point today. I haven't missed an election in 20 years.

Becasue all the politicians were complaining that the schools were open:headache:

Just a quickie as it's 10.15pm here but Ellie's rehersal went well, Jess is happy as she bought her first Hollister tee at the mall and ummmm my back is still killing but ummmmmm I played golf and ummmmm played to an 8 handicap and will probably win the comp and cut my handicap :rotfl: Looks like I need to always play as a cripple :rotfl2:

Janet good luck to Jim :hug:

Nightie night :wave2:

Feel better Jo.

+++++++++++++++++++++

So Jim got another email from a different school yesterday afternoon. They want to interview him too.:woohoo: I really hope something comes of one of them.

Taz -The interview on Friday is at Baldi Middle School at 8000 Block of Veree Road.

THe other one is Feltonville Elemnetary School on Wyoming Avenue.

Baldi is the one he REALLY wants!

TOday Jimmy has a doctor appointment for a medication check and then has to get his baseball pictures taken. Here is hoping he smiles.

Hope everyone has a great day:goodvibes

Becasue all the politicians were complaining that the schools were open:headache:

So Jim got another email from a different school yesterday afternoon. They want to interview him too.:woohoo: I really hope something comes of one of them.

Taz -The interview on Friday is at Baldi Middle School at 8000 Block of Veree Road.

THe other one is Feltonville Elemnetary School on Wyoming Avenue.

Baldi is the one he REALLY wants!

TOday Jimmy has a doctor appointment for a medication check and then has to get his baseball pictures taken. Here is hoping he smiles.

Hope everyone has a great day:goodvibes

The schools closed but yet the city employees lost election day as a day off.

I know Baldi, that is an excellent school. I actually drive by there alot. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I don't really know Feltonville although I have heard of it. I hate to ask where he is now. My kids went to LaBrum and I didn't think there could be a school much worse than that. My daughter was assaulted and the school actually wanted me to ignore it. :confused3 She never felt safe in school again. :sad2:

Here's hoping for a nice smile from Jimmy. I had pics this past saturday and getting 12 little kids to sit still and smile, not easy. :rotfl2:

++++++++++++++

Morning all. Not much here today. My granddaughter has dance and I have an appointment with the orthopedist. I tore a ligament in my foot in Feb. and it's taking it's time healing.

It's a cloudy, miserable looking day so I'm glad my grandson's game was postponed. It's supposed to get nice for the weekend. Hope you all are having a good day.

Hi All!!!

Wow seems like forever since I've been on.

Rachel: congrats on the baby & house :goodvibes

Jo: pretty soon you'll have 2 cats lol j/k At least she's fixed, sorry to hear about your back, it's one of the worst pains. :hug:

Janet: ::::crossing fingers::::: for Jim

Angela: :hug: I imagine it's rough. Wish I had a trip coming up, but my pass will be in blackout days soon. :sad:

Mo: Have a fabulous trip!!! :goodvibes

Um yeah I read....but I'm still tired so Hi everyone! :wave:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I decided to be off today. :rolleyes1 I have so much to do and I've been so tired lately that I also wanted to sleep in. My mom comes back from her trip tomorrow, so I wanted to finish organizing some stuff I had started and just enjoy the day. It's been rainy lately, hopefully TE hasn't run into bad weather.

As for food and wine, I've given up renting DVC for this trip, it was just too much of a hassle and it's apparently a busy time because of free dining, a marathon and the start of F&W. So after doing some pricing and talking to my friends who are coming w/ me we've decided to just book a regular resort. I'll be doing that later today and hopefully get the one I want...BC :cloud9: My mom and family will just have to find their own hotel, which may work out better as they want to stay longer.

Anyway that's all from me! TTFN

Good morning Fockers!!!

Ok it's afternoon but I wasn't really paying attention to the time. :confused3;):)

Whats shakin' today?

Finally it's nice out today so I can do some work! I def need to log in some hours!!! We need to pay off our debts and get planning some new vacations! Priorities, right? :littleangel: prob no WDW for a while tho, which will make the next trip that much better, right? :sad2:

I need to do a little straightening up here and then head out for work for a while. I may make a few stops looking for some kitchen gadgets I need/want. I am also hoping to get to the gym tonight with KC. We were lazy and didn't go at all this weekend. This was the most days in a row KC had off that wasn't a vacation so we lounged around a lot, oh well.

BTW another update on my TR!!! I know! But I want it finished, I can't leave it hanging. It's a few installments short of done too!

Anyone read Paula Deen's magazine? I got a free issue and am deciding if I want to get a sub?!

Also anyone who may wanna come to NYC on June 26th- it's the day of our meet!!!!!

Anyways...I'm off!

The schools closed but yet the city employees lost election day as a day off.

It;s ridiculous isn't it :sad2:

I know Baldi, that is an excellent school. I actually drive by there alot. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I don't really know Feltonville although I have heard of it. I hate to ask where he is now. My kids went to LaBrum and I didn't think there could be a school much worse than that. My daughter was assaulted and the school actually wanted me to ignore it. :confused3 She never felt safe in school again.

Baldi is the one he really wants ::yes:: He is in POrt RIchmond at the AMY James Martin. Discipline has tanked and he just can't take it anymore. It's pretty bad when a kids gets caught 4 times pulling the fire alarm and nothing is done until the 4th time:headache:

Here's hoping for a nice smile from Jimmy. I had pics this past saturday and getting 12 little kids to sit still and smile, not easy.

:thumbsup2

Hi All!!!

:wave2:

Z said:
Janet: ::::crossing fingers::::: for Jim

Z said:
So I decided to be off today.

Everyone needs a mental health day once in a while ::yes::

I'll be doing that later today and hopefully get the one I want...BC

Good luck!

Also anyone who may wanna come to NYC on June 26th- it's the day of our meet!!!!!

Anyways...I'm off!

I might. I just found out there is a bus that is $13 from 30th Street Station to Penn Station. Let me get more info and let you know. It may just be I pop in to say hi to everyone and then take Jimmy on a tour of the city type thing. CP Zoo and Toys R us, etc.

Has anyone ever stayed Club/Concierge Level at any of the resorts? Is it worth it? :confused:

I haven't but a friend of mine did at the Yacht Club. His company paid, but for myself I couldn't see spending that kind of money for a room:confused3 They do have the club room where you can get food, etc...but agin forme it wouldn't be worth the extra cabbage. JMO:goodvibes

HOWEVER, I would love to do it at AKL becasue I hear the views of the Savannah are amazing.

I haven't but a friend of mine did at the Yacht Club. His company paid, but for myself I couldn't see spending that kind of money for a room:confused3 They do have the club room where you can get food, etc...but agin forme it wouldn't be worth the extra cabbage. JMO:goodvibes

HOWEVER, I would love to do it at AKL becasue I hear the views of the Savannah are amazing.

Well since we're dividing the room between 5 of us...using FDM it's $56 more. I figured we'd save $ on brkfast, snacks and maybe even dinner. We'd just have to buy lunch in the parks. And there's alcohol included the Club level areas ;) Plus apparently the non-club level rooms at BC don't assure 2 real beds. What's up with some of these resorts?...ugh.

Yes the AKL and Poly club levels look soooo nice :cloud9: I priced the Poly, but would have to not put the real number of people staying there.:rolleyes1 Darn Disney for charging so much for more than 2 people.:sad2:

Has anyone ever stayed Club/Concierge Level at any of the resorts? Is it worth it? :confused:

We stayed Club Level at the Beach Club in January. Of course, it was a complimentary upgrade, but I doubt I'd ever pay for it. The free booze was nice, but it was just beer and cordials. The food isn't enough to make a meal, except for breakfast.
I do agree with Janet, I would probably do it if I had the money and was staying at AKL. But, it was fun having a GOLD KTTW card. :teeth:

Plus apparently the non-club level rooms at BC don't assure 2 real beds. What's up with some of these resorts?...ugh.

How many people?

OMG I'm the new dental floss killer! :eek:

What happened to everyone? popcorn::

Nope, now that the weather is nice things have been slowing down:hug:

We stayed Club Level at the Beach Club in January. Of course, it was a complimentary upgrade, but I doubt I'd ever pay for it. The free booze was nice, but it was just beer and cordials. The food isn't enough to make a meal, except for breakfast.
I do agree with Janet, I would probably do it if I had the money and was staying at AKL. But, it was fun having a GOLD KTTW card. :teeth:

Ooooh, a gold card:lovestruc

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Morning all:goodvibes Quiet day, not much planned and I like that! Jimdoes have his first playoff game today. It's beautiful out and I don't want to be in work,but what are you gonna do.

I do have a meeitng to night about the Spring Fair, which is next week...which is when life will be crazy again

Hope you all have a great day:goodvibes:hug:

HMM, must have missed this part in your trip report:rolleyes1

Love ya T!

Yes you get gold KTTW cards when staying CL. It is to distinguish us from the minions;)

I have stayed CL at BC and GF. They were both treats for my nieces and nephews. I agree with T the only meal you can really make one of is breakfast, the other times are just finger foods, nothing real substantial.

There are other benefits which are nice (not really all that special though), but until I win the lottery it's only a once in a while treat.

I am working from home (or trying to) until I leave for the airport. The car is coming at 2 and I am getting very antsy. I WANT TO GO NOW!

So good bye to my Fockers, I will do a report when I return!

HOLA!

Mo- Have a great time!!!!!

I WILL motivate today. I hope. I am just having too much time of feeling sorry for myself. I need to get out of the funk. I'm mostly mad because I am lacking the motivation to go out and do this dumb job. I keep telling myself it's only a few more weeks. I really hate the idea of annoying people at home. BUT we need $. I just need a job with more boundaries. I have been applying all over the place to no avail.

And I'm looking for the click of getting this anxiety into work outs...not so much so far. BUT i did feel better once we went to the gym yesterday, my knee not so much. I need to wrap it.

Anyways I guess the motivation wont come if I sit on this PC all day.

Hope it's a great one!!!!!

Ok how did you get that as an upgrade?! What would I have to do :rolleyes1
Didn't know about the Gold KTTW card, nice.

How many people?

5 of us and apparently rooms types vary to either 1 double and pull out bed, king and pull out, some 2 doubles and day bed. I don't understand and am surprised people with bigger familes haven't commented that it would be nice 2 have 2 real beds. :confused3 Whatever, I guess they don't really realize it because the kids get the pull out. But I've laid down on those and they're not that comfortable. :snooty:

Yes you get gold KTTW cards when staying CL. It is to distinguish us from the minions;)

I have stayed CL at BC and GF. They were both treats for my nieces and nephews. I agree with T the only meal you can really make one of is breakfast, the other times are just finger foods, nothing real substantial.

There are other benefits which are nice (not really all that special though), but until I win the lottery it's only a once in a while treat.

:rotfl2: Nice Mo.
From all your guys' experiences I'm starting to re-think this :guilty: ugh.

Have a great trip Mo! :goodvibes

HOLA!

Mo- Have a great time!!!!!

I WILL motivate today. I hope. I am just having too much time of feeling sorry for myself. I need to get out of the funk. I'm mostly mad because I am lacking the motivation to go out and do this dumb job. I keep telling myself it's only a few more weeks. I really hate the idea of annoying people at home. BUT we need $. I just need a job with more boundaries. I have been applying all over the place to no avail.

You worked so hard to actually get the stuff to get going on the job, that and the money should be your motivation to start & completing it. IMO

Good luck!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi All!

Not much here. Gorgeous day today.
My mom arrives later tonight, so I'm gonna do some hoovering and pressure wash the terrace that's a mess after the past few rainy days.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Afternoon all.

It's a beautiful day here in Philly but I am stuck with 3 kids today who have been fighting non-stop. The joys of 3 kids under 4.

I have been working on my photopass pics but I hate that website. I have to keep signing off and on to get them done. I am finally down to the last few pics though so I can get that order out. Photobucket is being just as bad, but I have finally edited all of day 1 pics. I started my TR and the grandkids turned off the computer. I get to start all over again. Not the best day but I am done with the kids at 2:30 so not much longer.

My grandson will only miss 4 games total of baseball so he is really happy. They have no games next week because of Memorial Day so he will be in great shape when he gets back.

I have t-ball tonight but that should be over really fast. The game is at 6 but everyone here wants to be home by 7 for the Flyers game. My team can only last about a half hour anyway. I have mostly 3 and 4 y/o's. The last game I told my granddaughter that she was killing me because she throws like a girl. She looked at me and said "Grandmom, I AM a girl". :lmao: You have to love them.

Have a good day all.

Ok, this may seem harsh, but from reading this you need a wake up call. You accepted this "dumb job", thus taking a spot that may have been filled by someone needing/wanting to make money. Suck it up and get out there and make some money. This "dumb job" pays good money. What kind of boundaries do you need? Do you need someone to tell you what to do? Where to go? What time to work? Your binder tells you all that. Other employers are reading your lack of enthusiasm and motivation and that's going to effect your ability to obtain a job. You do not want to screw up this Government job. Quit making excuses and get out there and get into the groove today. :thumbsup2
Ok how did you get that as an upgrade?! What would I have to do :rolleyes1
Didn't know about the Gold KTTW card, nice.
:teeth: When I booked online I put that we were celebrating our Anniversary. ;)

WHat a busy day! Worked all morning, and Andy just left to pick up some sandwiches for lunch. Just have a little bit of work left and then I'm going to work on the bathroom. We've decided to do a quick remod, so we pulled out everything, but the shower. I'd love to have that redone, but that's a major project I'm not ready to commit to. ;) I'm channeling my inner Jo and I patched up walls, sanded and applied the primer yesterday. Today I'll paint the baseboards and the first coat. Hope to be done by the weekend!

Enjoy your day! :hippie:

Mo- Have a great trip!!! :goodvibes

Hey there everyone!!!
Thanks for the hugs and good thoughts!

Well I played golf, at times I looked as though I was about 90 though but we lost Only on the last hole, they had lots of luck and we had none but I suppose that's how it goes sometimes! Oh well there are always my matches on Wednesday and Thursday

Oh and I think I know what did my back in, on Friday I was putting together a garden swinging chair/bench thing, the worst bit is not that it did my back in but that one bit didn't fit so they need to send me a replacement

Too bad about the golf on that day. Nothin' makes me madder than getting something almost assembled and finding out I'm missing a piece or something is broken.

I had a hellish week. I had to fire someone this week, it is the hardest/worst part of being management. I tried to work with this girl for months, she is so bright but just wouldn't apply herself and every other staff member complained to me about her. I actually cried in the car going home. My heart breaks for her as she had so much potential.

Some members of other teams that she hung out with gave me the death glare as she was packing her desk. Yet when it came time for her to go out to her car, who was the one that was there. Me. Her "friends" had already gone home. I hugged her and told her if she needed to talk or needed advice I would still be there for her.

UGH!!!

Now to pick up and move forward I guess. Timing sucks as I am leaving for vacation Thursday night. I'm in the office 3 days and then working from home Thursday. I'm then out until June 1st.

Speaking of which, I spent today finalizing my outfits and packing. Stuff is still on hangers, but everything else is in the bag. Just got to fold the stuff on hangers.

I may just collapse when they close the cabin door. Just wake me up when we land in Rome.

So that's my life in its current state.

I'll try to stop by before I leave, if not CIAO!

You are a sweet person to feel so badly about having to fire someone. A lot of people with your authority aren't that considerate.

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Morning! We had an interesting weekend: a friend's son's Bday party, swimming, the Preakness (I lost, Leo won), Iron Man 2 and the Survivor finale. Also, trips to the grocery store, drugstore, produce stand and Target. I'm exhausted, lol!

Congrats to Leo! I hope he liked Ironman!

Have I mentioned that I don't like when Mitch is gone? Keeping the pool clean is not difficult, but requires lots of time because I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing. And the lawn people broke the sprinkler head again. I know how to fix it, but getting the pipe unscrewed is very difficult. On the positive less laundry and less food shopping.

My friend and her friends came to visit another friend, so I spent the weekend at the coast with them. They are all from Nashville and were talking about the flooding mess. Luckily none of them had any damage, but it sounds terrible.

I went to another water aerobics class this morning and I actually like it. Kat, that would be great for your back since it's no impact. It's a deep water class, but you wear a flotation belt, so you can concentrate on the exercises and not staying afloat. You also work at your pace, so it's as much or little as you can do.

For some reason I was not having a good day Friday and whilst in the doctor's office, burst into tears. Really must stop that. The PA was in there with me and knew about Mitch. I thought I was ok, but when the doctor came in, I lost it again. She did give my a prescription for anti-depressants and a sleeping pill. Good thing I have been going to her for awhile because she knew that was not my normal demeanor. She also told me to take up an instrument because for some reason playing music makes you feel better. Now I just have to tell my mother I need my grandmother's antique baby grand. Even though no one plays, she'd be . I do feel better now, but I didn't tell Mitch about the doctor. I will tell him I'm on the meds, but I don't want him to worry when he has enough to worry with.

On that uplifting note... Who's got a trip planned?

:hug: to you. I'm sorry you have been so blue. I hope the meds help. I've been thinking about getting some myself. :rolleyes1
The water aerobics sound fun to me. I wish I lived closer to town so I could sign up for stuff like that.

Just had the evening from hell, OK I'm exagerating but between Ellie dropping a load of glassware out of the cupboard, David dropping a load of grated cheese on the floor and various other things it was fun fun fun

Holy Moly! I thought I only had evenings like that!

I've got good news. Remember when I told you Jim went to that job Fair a couple of weeks ago? Well, he got a call today and he has an interview at one of the schools he is REALLY interested in. Keep your fingers crossed for him!!!!

:woohoo:

It is a miserable rainy day. We did get some good news about my grandson. He had a hairline fracture, the bad news was it is on a growth plate. He will only be in a cast for a week. He is completely pain free already but the dr. wants that bone to have 1 more week of rest and then he is back to baseball full time.

I am actually done with the kids early so I will talk to you all later.

It's been raining here for 3 days. I'm sick of it. Yay for your grandson! I bet he is thrilled!

Just a quickie as it's 10.15pm here but Ellie's rehersal went well, Jess is happy as she bought her first Hollister tee at the mall and ummmm my back is still killing but ummmmmm I played golf and ummmmm played to an 8 handicap and will probably win the comp and cut my handicap. Looks like I need to always play as a cripple

Nightie night.

Please be careful with that back! Things can turn ugly very quickly if you keep aggravating those nerves and discs. Have you put some ice on it yet?

So I decided to be off today. I have so much to do and I've been so tired lately that I also wanted to sleep in. My mom comes back from her trip tomorrow, so I wanted to finish organizing some stuff I had started and just enjoy the day. It's been rainy lately, hopefully TE hasn't run into bad weather.

As for food and wine, I've given up renting DVC for this trip, it was just too much of a hassle and it's apparently a busy time because of free dining, a marathon and the start of F&W. So after doing some pricing and talking to my friends who are coming w/ me we've decided to just book a regular resort. I'll be doing that later today and hopefully get the one I want...BC My mom and family will just have to find their own hotel, which may work out better as they want to stay longer.

Anyway that's all from me! TTFN

I'm sorry that the DVC didn't work out for you. You'll have fun anyways. If you have the money to do club level, I say go for it!

Good morning Fockers!!!

Ok it's afternoon but I wasn't really paying attention to the time. :confused3;):)

Whats shakin' today?

Finally it's nice out today so I can do some work! I def need to log in some hours!!! We need to pay off our debts and get planning some new vacations! Priorities, right? Prob no WDW for a while tho, which will make the next trip that much better, right?

I need to do a little straightening up here and then head out for work for a while. I may make a few stops looking for some kitchen gadgets I need/want. I am also hoping to get to the gym tonight with KC. We were lazy and didn't go at all this weekend. This was the most days in a row KC had off that wasn't a vacation so we lounged around a lot, oh well.

BTW another update on my TR!!! I know! But I want it finished, I can't leave it hanging. It's a few installments short of done too!

Anyone read Paula Deen's magazine? I got a free issue and am deciding if I want to get a sub?!

Anyways...I'm off!

Sometimes you just don't want to do nothin'! I have a lot of days like that. Unfortunately, I don't get to take advantage of them. Hey, the more of a routine you make your work-out, the more you miss it when you don't do it. Get back to it - promise!??? Have you gotten a lot of responses to your Vinylmation party?

OMG I'm the new dental floss killer! :eek:

What happened to everyone?

:rotfl2:

HOLA!

And I'm looking for the click of getting this anxiety into work outs...not so much so far. BUT i did feel better once we went to the gym yesterday, my knee not so much. I need to wrap it.

Anyways I guess the motivation wont come if I sit on this PC all day.

Hope it's a great one!!!!!

I would not like knocking on doors either. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Afternoon all.

It's a beautiful day here in Philly but I am stuck with 3 kids today who have been fighting non-stop. The joys of 3 kids under 4.

I have been working on my photopass pics but I hate that website. I have to keep signing off and on to get them done. I am finally down to the last few pics though so I can get that order out. Photobucket is being just as bad, but I have finally edited all of day 1 pics. I started my TR and the grandkids turned off the computer. I get to start all over again. Not the best day but I am done with the kids at 2:30 so not much longer.

My grandson will only miss 4 games total of baseball so he is really happy. They have no games next week because of Memorial Day so he will be in great shape when he gets back.

I have t-ball tonight but that should be over really fast. The game is at 6 but everyone here wants to be home by 7 for the Flyers game. My team can only last about a half hour anyway. I have mostly 3 and 4 y/o's. The last game I told my granddaughter that she was killing me because she throws like a girl. She looked at me and said "Grandmom, I AM a girl". You have to love them.

Have a good day all.
I put a lot of photos on the Walmart site so that relatives and friends can order them if they want. I have the same issue on that site. It makes me so darn mad!

WHat a busy day! Worked all morning, and Andy just left to pick up some sandwiches for lunch. Just have a little bit of work left and then I'm going to work on the bathroom. We've decided to do a quick remod, so we pulled out everything, but the shower. I'd love to have that redone, but that's a major project I'm not ready to commit to. I'm channeling my inner Jo and I patched up walls, sanded and applied the primer yesterday. Today I'll paint the baseboards and the first coat. Hope to be done by the weekend!

Enjoy your day!

I hope it looks great when you are done. Remodeling the house is kinda like plastic surgery - you get one thing fixed and then you see somethin' else that needs a boost.:lmao:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We had a great trip to wine country. It was better than I thought it would be. I'm doing a TR on it over at the Enchanted board. I'll post a link when I get it done.

Doug did OK. He is having a lot of trouble with that right foot though. We may seriously have to rent a ECV come time for WDW if it doesn't improve. We'll have to wait and see.

We got home last night around 9:45 PM. I actually went to bed around 11:00 PM with the TV on and promptly fell asleep. I guess I was tired.

I've been killing some more weeds, doing laundry and computer junk all day. I need to figure out what we are having for dinner. The steaks I got out around noon aren't going to be thawed enough to cook. As much as I just ate on the trip, I shouldn't eat anything for at least 3 days anyway. :rotfl2:

Tomorrow is a busy day with food shopping, therapy for Doug, buying a utility trailer, etc.

I'll be back when I get back.

Have a great night and day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter