Team Focker Watch: Lucky Number 13!

Yay!!!!
How did it go??? And I'd go for the BC :goodvibes

It was going good, the lady offered me the points and I answered her Yes that would be fine and what information would she need, but then I didn't get back in enough time for her after she told me what she needed and she sold the points to someone else. :mad::sad2::sad1::sad:

Oh well, I'll keep trying but if push comes to shove I think I will just be doing the BC and bringing and air mattress for our fifth person and my mom and cousin will have to find their own place.

Glad the girls are behaving, can't wait to see the cake pics. :goodvibes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well haven't done much today. Went to a scrapbook class today at my local scrapbook store. It was a jungle book layout that's really cute :)

I'm here @ my brother's house, just relaxing and maybe gonna watch a movie later.

TTFN :tigger:

Mitch just found out he's getting a pass and will be home when we're going to Chef Mickey's for Reid's birthday. :goodvibes Obviously when I made the reservation 6 months ago, I didn't think he would be here, so I didn't add him. When I called to add him to the ressie Patience was most unhelpful and said we could come at 11.30 instead of 8.30. And then I burst into tears for some unkown reason. :rolleyes: Of course that won't work, so I spoke to the supervisor who said the same thing. She did say it was up to the restaurant to add another place at the table or not. Surely if he shows up, they will add him, right? I'll be sure to make him wear his uniform. :rolleyes1

I have nothing planned for today although there are several things around the house that need doing. They may or may not get done. :teeth:

I'm guessing you didn't read my TR last year. ;)

We had Evan's bday ressie @ CM screwed up... it was a party of 15, then a party of 3, then a party of 15 again and then at check in, it was a party of 18. They were super nice and very accomodating. Just get there at 8am and I'm absolutely sure they'll add him. :thumbsup2:

Sorry for the random post.... I've been trying to keep up. It's been a nutty weekend and I had promised the kids Disneyland today, but I'm just so tired. So, they're playing in the backyard and I'm DISing on the patio. We've had a mockingbird build a nest in our Bouganvilla (sp?) tree and I'm sitting here listening to her baby chirping away. So sweet!

Mitch just found out he's getting a pass and will be home when we're going to Chef Mickey's for Reid's birthday.

What T said Angela. Also for how many did you make the reservation for. Because if it's say for 3 ppl there's not problem adding a 4th or if it's 5 ppl there's no problem adding a 6th. Usually it depends on the table and the tables are usually even number of chairs so I don't think it'll be a problem either. :goodvibes

Well 8 12 year old girls are being pretty good so far, we went for a meal and then they had these really cute cakes that Jess made, I'll post a photo tomorrow :thumbsup2 I'm banished to the bedroom as they're sleeping (well hopefully) in the lounge, only trouble is it's directly under my bedroom :eek: :rotfl2:

Good luck. Are you awake? :rotfl:

It was going good, the lady offered me the points and I answered her Yes that would be fine and what information would she need, but then I didn't get back in enough time for her after she told me what she needed and she sold the points to someone else.

Well, dang. :(

Sorry for the random post.... I've been trying to keep up. It's been a nutty weekend and I had promised the kids Disneyland today, but I'm just so tired. So, they're playing in the backyard and I'm DISing on the patio. We've had a mockingbird build a nest in our Bouganvilla (sp?) tree and I'm sitting here listening to her baby chirping away. So sweet!

Sounds relaxing!

Crazy day in the long run. We slept in some, figuring, since it was pouring rain, that the 9:00 baseball was cancelled. Nope. But then it was - but only got that message AFTER we'd been told it was on and had gone to stand in the rain for 20 minutes.

So, we got back, and D realized he had to redo some of the construction from yesterday. Poor D. :headache: Then I finally called to Deb's to say we wanted that desk. I forgot she was away this weekend, but her DH said that he was thrilled we were taking it, and that he was renting a moving truck on Monday, anyway, for the rest of her mom's stuff, and he'd just bring it over. I spent the afternoon moving the bookcase and clearing out the old desk. But, it's done. I've not moved the old desk - I still need somewhere to put the printer and modem and router, etc. ;) but it'll happen quickly now.

Then when the boys got back from doing some Mother's Day shopping, I went and got pizza and we watched Iron Man.

On the way to pizza, though, I talked to my dad, and sadly my grandma's hit some complications. I guess her digestive system more or less shut down - they don't know if it was the lack of digestion before the procedure or the shock of the surgery, nor what exactly will happen. But, all the food that they'd given her since Thursday had just been sitting in her stomach, and she started having reflux and choking and they had to more or less pump it all back out. :sick: He says she also, whilst realizing she's on a bunch of pain meds, is fairly scarily out of it. :sad2: I'll keep you guys up to date. It sounds like nothing's dire, but it seems to me that things like this can snowball pretty quickly - and now she's 5 more days without food. :guilty:

Anyway... Besides that, not a horrible day. I feel like I got stuff accomplished, and it's been a nice easy night. Hope you all have a wonderful night!

Hey all. Quick Check in. Happy Mother's Day!:goodvibes

Boys home from the zoo. Had a great time, but are tired! Early bedtime tonight:woohoo: Will post pictures later.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

C.E. I am so very sorry to hear about the health issues with your grandma :hug:. I will be praying for your grandma, you and your family.

Sorry I haven't been around, I have been reading, just not commenting.

Disney-Aristocats-Mothers-Day-Card1.jpg

Here are photos of the cakes Jess made, she made a cake batter (from scratch not from a box :rolleyes1 ) and filled ice-cream cornets with it, added buttercream and sprinkles to the top and finished with a flake :thumbsup2

Elliesyear7Birthdaypartyxx024-1.jpg

Elliesyear7Birthdaypartyxx022-1.jpg

It was going good, the lady offered me the points and I answered her Yes that would be fine and what information would she need, but then I didn't get back in enough time for her after she told me what she needed and she sold the points to someone else. :mad::sad2::sad1::sad:
Oh no, I'm sure something better will come along :hug:

Good luck. Are you awake? :rotfl:
Nope I was fast asleep, they weren't though :rotfl2: So sorry about your Grandma :hug:

Sorry I haven't been around, I have been reading, just not commenting.
You know you get told off if you do that so don't :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Honestly chat to us, even when you don't have anything to say it's nice to see you :hug:

The party went well, they didn't go to sleep till about 4am but I didn't hear them after midnight so that was fine :rotfl2: Once they'd all gone Ellie fell fast asleep for about 3 hours and Jess and I played golf. She is improving so quickly and today played 9 holes 11 over par which is to a 22 handicap so very good :thumbsup2 And even better was I don't need to nag her anymore and we have fun :goodvibes

Mitch just found out he's getting a pass and will be home when we're going to Chef Mickey's for Reid's birthday. :goodvibes Obviously when I made the reservation 6 months ago, I didn't think he would be here, so I didn't add him. When I called to add him to the ressie Patience was most unhelpful and said we could come at 11.30 instead of 8.30. And then I burst into tears for some unkown reason. :rolleyes: Of course that won't work, so I spoke to the supervisor who said the same thing. She did say it was up to the restaurant to add another place at the table or not. Surely if he shows up, they will add him, right? I'll be sure to make him wear his uniform. :rolleyes1

I have nothing planned for today although there are several things around the house that need doing. They may or may not get done. :teeth:

Angela I am sure it will be fine !!

Here are photos of the cakes Jess made, she made a cake batter (from scratch not from a box :rolleyes1 ) and filled ice-cream cornets with it, added buttercream and sprinkles to the top and finished with a flake :thumbsup2

The cupcakes look awesome Good job Ellie !!!!:thumbsup2

I had trouble with internet last night due to High winds !!:scared1: So I didn't post much at all !!

This morning we all went out for breakfast to a local restaurant , it was good as usual !~! Judy ythen went to visit her friends Mom in the hospital awaiting By Pass surgery , now another friend is over and they plan on ATTACKING Kyle's room !!! Preferably without him as he won't want anything tossed !!!:rotfl2:. I have to work at 5pm till midnight and then Kyle has a dentist appointment soooo very little sleep for me !!:sad2::sad2: May chat tonite if not to tired !!

happymothersday.gif

Well, dang. :(

Yeah I was a upset, but I've moved on and will keep trying.

CE said:
I talked to my dad, and sadly my grandma's hit some complications. I guess her digestive system more or less shut down

Oh no :hug:

Here are photos of the cakes Jess made,

Very nice! Great job Jess! :thumbsup2
Happy Belated :bday: to Ellie!

Oh no, I'm sure something better will come along

Thanks Jo, that's what I'm saying to myself too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi all, hope all the mommies are having a wonderful mother's day.

It's so hot here today that even the water comes out super hot even though it's on cold. So today will be a stay in the A/C day for me.
I called my mom to wish her a happy mother's day and now I'm doing :laundy: and gonna do some scrapbooking.

Have a nice day everyone! :flower3:

Just wanted to pop in and say a Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mom's!

It's a rough day for me missing my mom, and it would have been my furrbaby's b-day too. We are relaxing around the house watching some TV and taking it easy today.

Oh I did hear from my boss' boss today, and am STILL waiting on my boss to call me. I also had to give my info for the 5th time. Yeesh. This pay is almost not worth it.

Just popping on to wish every one a late Happy Mother's Day.

My allergy meds have me sleeping all the time. Hope you all had a great day.

Hi, everybody! Hope the moms and "other mothers" and everyone have had a good day. ;)

I got to sleep in, then we went out for a diner breakfast, but not until after 11:00, so really brunch, went for a hike (in the 46 degree weather :rolleyes:) and then had dinner and came home.

I talked to mom this morning. Grandma had a slightly better night, though, at that point, they didn't know much more than that they would try small amounts again and she'll definitely be in the hospital for another day or two. :confused3 I did talk to Grandma, too, so that was good. Thanks for all the well wishes. :grouphug: I think we all wish that either it had gone super well or super badly, so that there wouldn't be all this "what now?" kind of thing, but... We deal with what we've got.

I hope you all had a nice Sunday, whatever you did. The coming week should be fairly normal, which is once again great! :)

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 As good as the 1st. I didn't like that Terrence Howard (the military guy who is Tony Stark's/Iron Man's friend) didn't come back for his role, but Don Cheadle did a good job. A lot of action and funny, Jimmy will enjoy.

Thanks!

Think I will rent him the 1st one Friday Night, so he at least has somewhat of a clue:thumbsup2

:wizard: for Jim getting the job.

::yes:: Thanks!

I forgot about the interview! LOL. The store stays open until 2am so I told him that wouldn't work with the census schedule at all. He told me to call back after its over and see if they have a spot for me then. I'm pretty much over it and still looking elsewhere.

2am :scared1:

Mitch just found out he's getting a pass and will be home when we're going to Chef Mickey's for Reid's birthday. :goodvibes Obviously when I made the reservation 6 months ago, I didn't think he would be here, so I didn't add him. When I called to add him to the ressie Patience was most unhelpful and said we could come at 11.30 instead of 8.30. And then I burst into tears for some unkown reason. :rolleyes: Of course that won't work, so I spoke to the supervisor who said the same thing. She did say it was up to the restaurant to add another place at the table or not. Surely if he shows up, they will add him, right? I'll be sure to make him wear his uniform.

Just have him show up, they will seat him with you.;)

That just means a better deal is going to come along!:goodvibes

Sounds like a relaxing day!:goodvibes

Crazy day in the long run. We slept in some, figuring, since it was pouring rain, that the 9:00 baseball was cancelled. Nope. But then it was - but only got that message AFTER we'd been told it was on and had gone to stand in the rain for 20 minutes.

UGH!:headache:

So, we got back, and D realized he had to redo some of the construction from yesterday. Poor D.

Double ugh!:headache:

. It sounds like nothing's dire, but it seems to me that things like this can snowball pretty quickly - and now she's 5 more days without food.

:hug::hug::hug:

Here are photos of the cakes Jess made, she made a cake batter (from scratch not from a box :rolleyes1 )

Very cool! Great job Jess!:goodvibes

Oh I did hear from my boss' boss today, and am STILL waiting on my boss to call me. I also had to give my info for the 5th time. Yeesh. This pay is almost not worth it.

This just puts som much confidence in the federal government doesnt' it:lmao:

I got to sleep in, then we went out for a diner breakfast, but not until after 11:00, so really brunch, went for a hike (in the 46 degree weather :rolleyes:) and then had dinner and came home.

Sounds like a nice day!:goodvibes

Happy Monday Everyone:goodvibes Start of another crazy week for me. It's Book Fair Week (Hey CE, you busy;)).

Today I came into work for 7:30 so that I could leave at 3:30, Jimmy has an OT appointment. Jim has a softball game. After OT, I have to bring Jimmy home and hopefully Jim will be home by 6:45 becasue then I have a Home and School Meeting. After that I have to come home and bake cupcakes for the bake sale that is tomorrow to help off set some of the cost of the kids class trip to the zoo. Tomorrow I have to be at school by 8:15 or so for the start of book fair (explain to me how the Fair Chairperson is not going to be there:confused3:headache:), then I have to leave book fair to work the bake sale for a half hour and then back to book fair. Will find out today what day Jimmy's class will be going to book fair, and if it is not tomorrow then I am taking either Wednesday or Thursday off too. Wednesday night is the Family Night at the Book Fair, so I will have to leave work and head right to school. Jim has games Thursday and Friday. Saturday is baseball and then my girlfriend is coming over for the Great Clothing exchange. At some point this weekend we will also be taking Jimmy to see Iron Man 2. On SUnday I will pass out :faint:

The boys trip to the zoo was a huge success. Jimmy loved sleeping at the zoo and Jim said the animal shows were really good. They had a scavenger hunt and crafts and other stuff for the kids to do too. Jim said Jimmy was so tired that he was the first one asleep and the last one awake in the morning. He was exhausted last night and was sleep so fast. He is already talking about the overnight at the Scout House in June.

Yesterday we BBQ'd despite 30mph winds. Well, Jim grilled and we waited inside for him and ate indoors:lmao: Jimmy gave me some flowers and a really cool picture frame that he made in school. It is a wood frame that has puzzle pieces glues to it and then says Love you to Pieces. THen the teacher took his pictures. Really cute. It is on my desk as we speak:goodvibes

That's it from me. I'm sure I willbe back to check in. Have a great day everyone:goodvibes

Just wanted to pop in and say a Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mom's!

It's a rough day for me missing my mom, and it would have been my furrbaby's b-day too. We are relaxing around the house watching some TV and taking it easy today.

Geez Kat that's a lot times to give your info!!!!:scared1:

On my way out the door .. working till 11pm and have to be at the main office by 8 am to do some filing YUK!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. Our ressie is for 9 people so I'm sure adding one more shouldn't be an issue, but who knows? T, I did read your TR, but obviously have forgotten! ;) This is terrible to say, but I wish he wasn't coming home. I know he needs a little break, but it was so bad when he left last time, I don't want to go through that again. And my family will be here when he leaves. :rolleyes:

I'm glad you all had a nice Mother's Day. My BIL was going to take Reid to Grandma's so my sister could sleep in. OF course, he was up at 5.15. :rolleyes1 We went to the mall so she could get something and it was a madhouse! I did find some cute things in Talbots. :goodvibes

This morning I did water aerobics and actually enjoyed it. I hope that means I'll be motivated to go back. :thumbsup2

Finally watched The Blind Side last night. Mitch will love it because of all the Ole Miss references. Especially Kathy Bates. :rotfl: I also got Sherlock Holmes and Up in the Air but haven't watched them yet. We usually don't buy movies, but I thought I would send them to Mitch to watch and pass along to others.

This all sounds a bit ridiculous, hope it gets sorted!

I think we all wish that either it had gone super well or super badly, so that there wouldn't be all this "what now?" kind of thing, but... We deal with what we've got.
I know exactly what you mean, my Grandad had 3 brain anersyms (sp?) and my Auntie resusitated him only for him to spend 15 years in a home not knowing anything or one, she wishes she hadn't learnt first aid :sad2:

Today I came into work for 7:30 so that I could leave at 3:30, Jimmy has an OT appointment. Jim has a softball game. After OT, I have to bring Jimmy home and hopefully Jim will be home by 6:45 becasue then I have a Home and School Meeting. After that I have to come home and bake cupcakes for the bake sale that is tomorrow to help off set some of the cost of the kids class trip to the zoo. Tomorrow I have to be at school by 8:15 or so for the start of book fair (explain to me how the Fair Chairperson is not going to be there:confused3:headache:), then I have to leave book fair to work the bake sale for a half hour and then back to book fair. Will find out today what day Jimmy's class will be going to book fair, and if it is not tomorrow then I am taking either Wednesday or Thursday off too. Wednesday night is the Family Night at the Book Fair, so I will have to leave work and head right to school. Jim has games Thursday and Friday. Saturday is baseball and then my girlfriend is coming over for the Great Clothing exchange. At some point this weekend we will also be taking Jimmy to see Iron Man 2. On SUnday I will pass out :faint:
OMG Janet, so what do the Moms that don't work do???? And your BBQ sounds fun :rotfl2:

This is terrible to say, but I wish he wasn't coming home. I know he needs a little break, but it was so bad when he left last time, I don't want to go through that again. And my family will be here when he leaves. :rolleyes:
:hug::hug::hug: And glad you enjoyed aqua aerobics :thumbsup2

We went shopping today mainly for Ellie's Birthday but didn't really get anything :sad2: Her list starts............

Cell phone - the one she has works fine so that's a no
Laptop - yeah dream on Ellie :rotfl2:
TV - ditto above :rotfl2:

Then she lists clothes but she's now at the age/size where she really needs to choose and try on so that was out so that left me with a few hair bits, very exciting :rotfl2:

Tomorrow is the Spring meeting at the golf club, we play 18 holes in the morning and then 9 in the afternoon so I'll be shattered :rotfl2: There are bigish prizes which means I'll get all nervous and play rubbish :rotfl2:

We went shopping today mainly for Ellie's Birthday but didn't really get anything :sad2: Her list starts............

Cell phone - the one she has works fine so that's a no
Laptop - yeah dream on Ellie :rotfl2:
TV - ditto above :rotfl2:
Mean mother! :rotfl:Next she'll be asking for a car.

I just booked a trip to see my aunt, cousin, etc and my friend who was here for my birthday. They live about 30 minutes apart, so I'll be with Karen a few days and then go to my aunt's. And my aunt said she'll pay for my ticket, so that means an upgrade to First Class for me. :woohoo: That I'll pay for not her, but I can afford it since she's buying the actual ticket. :teeth:

Hi Everyone!

Dramatic morning around here.

We had our friend come pick up his computer at 9am this morning . Then we had some important calls to make. Apparently when we had our "friend" file our taxes the year my mom passed he did it all kinds of wrong. I'm guessing he was trying to cut corners or something, who knows. But it's biting us in the butt AGAIN. Now they are saying we need to pay over 4 grand on money we already were taxed on. So again we had to call the insurance company and have them send more paperwork to us to prove this and hopefully sort it all out. We have a 60 day hold on the amount so we can sort it, and it better get sorted. What a mess. So an hour on the phone with them this morning, then when KC left for work I called several places. We're using our minutes this month!

Still no word from "work". I swear if it didn't look so good on my resume......

I am planning on straightening up some more this afternoon and catching up on my non-KC shows on the DVR. He isn't home until 9pm tonight.

Then we are headed to our gym orientation. Then maybe when i'm stressed I can go to the gym instead of the couch! ;)

Dinner is leftover sausage & peppers and roasted potatoes so thats nice and easy.

I am also hoping to catch up with my blog and TR! :idea::rolleyes:

Hope everyone else's Monday is better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter