Team Focker Watch: Lucky Number 13!

Essex is around the corner from me. So is Sussex and Canterbury. I actually live on Wessex. :lmao: I always joke that I am from the Philadelphia version of England. All the streets around my neighborhood are counties in England.
:rotfl2: Where my sister lives in NY is all English names too, so funny :rotfl2:

Tip = Dump :confused3
Yep, I normally call it the dump but thought you guys said tip so that's what I wrote :rotfl2:

WHere are you entering all of these comps at?
There's a website that lists them all, I'm entering between 50 and 100 a day :faint: Need to start winning more :rotfl2:

The sauce was OK, I think she needed to soften the onion a bit more though!!!!

Going back down to the 60's here this weekend :sad2:

Here, too, with rain - of course, as the boat is finally coming out. Last weekend when it was 90, no boat. This week... :rolleyes:

It's interesting, the kids learn something :teacher: and have some fun. ;)

That sounds like fun!

:hug: to you all.

Thank you!

I need to go to the Y but also need to take a bath first. Which, of course, is silly before working out. ;)

::yes:: That's why I don't shower early - if I know I'm going to work out at 4:00, I don't shower at 9:00. :rotfl: And thus I get the reputation of never showering...

Not according to CE;) LY CE!:hug:

Nope, that's backward. It IS silly. ;) :hug:

No word from the census people yet. :confused3:mad:

How annoying!

I am so sorry about your grandmother. It is such a hard thing to go through. Hope all works out well. :hug:

Thanks.

The sauce was OK, I think she needed to soften the onion a bit more though!!!!

That happened to me the other night. Crunchy onions on my pasta... :sad2: :rotfl2:

Hello All,
Thanks for all the encouragement and prayers. I appreciate it. Big hug to all of you.

JANET is disgusted with her favorite teams.
Well I'm glad to hear that the Phillies won. I hope the multi-cultural event went well.

CE was doing puke detail for the dog. She had to deal with a power outage on Monday. Her Grandma decided to have a feeding port put in.
What a week for you!!! Big hug!

ROSIE will have to have some laser surgery. Not cancer but needs taken care of.
I'm glad that you are doing fine. Good luck with the laser surgery. I've had that, no problems.:thumbsup2

KAT is celebrating Cinco de Mayo this weekend. She went for an interview at the comic book store today.
Good luck. Have a fun weekend!

JO played good golf with the captain. The carpet guy kept calling her mate. The carpet looks great.
I can't wait to get some new carpeting. It will be a while though. I don't think we have any Australian or Kiwis doing installations here. We do have a roofer who is from England. :rotfl2:

Z got a pin from Disney, but it is only good ‘til June.
Figures! I looked at a bounce-back last year while I was there. It said it only ran until September. Of course, I didn't think I was going again this year so I didn't pursue it.

T is so busy being supermom she forgot that it is Mother’s Day this weekend.
I hope you find something nice for TE. I had Doug order some flowers for his mom. She got them today. He did a good job! :thumbsup2

ANGELA is busy with finding dentists and mailing things.

Good luck with locating a dentist in the plan. I have to go look for another OBGYN. Mine is finally retiring. He's been my primary for 20 years. :sad1:

TAZ had a good time at WDW. She and her mother did better together than she thought. She did miss a great game of her DGson’s. She is planning the October trip.
I'm so glad you got on with your mom OK!! I was thinking about you! No ECV incidents I hope?????? :lmao: Can't wait to see the pics.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I'm at work. (They havne't taken away the internet yet, but we have to be careful.)

Doug is doing better than I expected. He did have a minor seizure around 4PM yesterday. He didn't get sick though. However, a friend of mine who has had chemo. said sometimes it doesn't happen until the second or third treatment. JOY! His next treatment is on May 27th.

Since it looks like Doug will be OK, I am going to Ohio. I'll be calling him to check in though. His mom knows and will be available if he needs anything.

I wish everyone a good weekend! I'll be back on Sunday to check in!

Ciao!
:hippie:

Um, you are aging yourself;) And no your borthers are the sane ones:lmao:

That's great! I would pick dates and give them an "idea" of cost with the caveat that it is subject to change depending on any deals Disney may put out ::yes::

I am aging myself a little but I loved that stadium. It had such a baseball feel to it. :) I do believe however that my brothers have never been sane. :lmao: I do root for the Phillies most of the time just not against the Cards. And the Cards lost again today. :sad2:

I am planning the trip for next year based on todays prices and with various options like the 30% off or free dining. I also told them that the prices will be estimates because I won't have a real idea until later in the year when the new prices come out.

+++++++++

I just had to share what my baby did for me today. My youngest asked me to watch my grandson which is never a problem. She dropped him off at her sister's house and asked me to keep an eye out for a package she was having delivered there. The package was for me. She had the most beautiful bouquet of tulips with a vase delivered there for Mother's Day. AND it is only part one. A second package is being delivered tomorrow. I was so surprised that she did this. She has been basically unemployed for over a year. She gets 1 or 2 days a week if she's lucky and her fiancee has been out of work a lot because of the weather we had. I was in tears I was so touched that she did this. She is such a great kid. I will let you all know what comes tomorrow as soon as I find out. I hope you all get great surprises too.

Since it looks like Doug will be OK, I am going to Ohio. I'll be calling him to check in though. His mom knows and will be available if he needs anything.

I'm glad to hear you're going. You need to take care of you, too. :hug:

She is such a great kid. I will let you all know what comes tomorrow as soon as I find out. I hope you all get great surprises too.

Aww... :goodvibes

Not much to report here. D spent all afternoon researching miter saws and then went out to get one. I took the boys to karate and made dinner... Exciting stuff. :rotfl:

Essex is around the corner from me. So is Sussex and Canterbury. I actually live on Wessex. :lmao: I always joke that I am from the Philadelphia version of England. All the streets around my neighborhood are counties in England.

I hope your election works out the way you want.

Canterbury is a city !!! But the others are counties !! Do you have a Norfolk or a Suffolk ??????

Jo how was the Ells pasta ?????

Had another meeting about the Lake George trip!!! I asked about the possibility of Disney in the Fall and she said..... there;s a very good one .. we are hoping for Oct 14th to 19th!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Z, hope you can find some fun! ;)

I did! :goodvibes
Glad the procedure went good.

Had a very productive day ... Caught up on ALL my filing !! This si something I am always getting behind on!!Of course by tomorrow it will start to pile again!!!:rotfl2:

I feel ya Rosie. I need to catch up on my filing.

:That stinks... but at least you have Corona's! I got hooked on Stella Artois and I'm all out. Boo!:headache:

Mmmmmm yes I love me some Stella Artois. Was introduced to it on the Disney cruise :love:. Unfortunately it's a little pricey for buying all the time and I was working w/ what I had :laughing: The Corona's hit the spot. ;)

Kat: how'd the interview go?

Kristel: I've been a few times during bounceback, but I usually have a budget for every and can't give the deposit they require when I've been offered a bounce back so have never taken advantage of it. :sad1:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all!! Just doing a quick check in. I was over on the disney site doing crunching numbers just in case I can't get any DVC rental. So frustrating. Tomorrow I'm gonna be making calls to see if I can get the ball moving on stuff.

Anyway my mom starts her vacation tomorrow. Planning on taking her to the airport, maybe going to the beach for a little while with a friend, then to see Iron Man 2 with some other friends. At least that's the plan. :rolleyes:

Watching a really cute movie called Leap Year. Makes me want to move to Ireland... then again every time I watch a movie in Ireland it makes me want to move there. :laughing: They should add and Irish pavillion at Epcot.

Well that's all from me! Night all!

Here, too, with rain - of course, as the boat is finally coming out. Last weekend when it was 90, no boat.

OF course. They are saying rain here tomorrow, but basically a quick shower in the am and then clearing out, but then the temps are going to drop :sad2:

Doug is doing better than I expected. He did have a minor seizure around 4PM yesterday. He didn't get sick though. However, a friend of mine who has had chemo. said sometimes it doesn't happen until the second or third treatment. JOY! His next treatment is on May 27th.

Keeping the good thoughts heading your way:goodvibes:hug:

I wish everyone a good weekend! I'll be back on Sunday to check in!

Ciao! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:hippie:

Have fun!

And the Cards lost again today. :sad2:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I
I just had to share what my baby did for me today.

Awwww:goodvibes

Not much to report here. D spent all afternoon researching miter saws and then went out to get one. I took the boys to karate and made dinner... Exciting stuff. :rotfl:

Oh Jim will be so jealous. He keeps telling me he "needs" one of those, but when I ask him what it is for I get this :confused::lmao:

Had another meeting about the Lake George trip!!! I asked about the possibility of Disney in the Fall and she said..... there;s a very good one .. we are hoping for Oct 14th to 19th!!!:banana::banana::banana:

:cheer2:

Hey all!! Just doing a quick check in. I was over on the disney site doing crunching numbers just in case I can't get any DVC rental. So frustrating. Tomorrow I'm gonna be making calls to see if I can get the ball moving on stuff.

Are people not renting their points or are you looking at a certain price range?

then to see Iron Man 2 with some other friends.

Let me know how it is, Jimmy wants to see it

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good morning all:goodvibes Great night at MultiCultural Night. THe kids had a ball and Jimmy basically passed out after his shower last night he was so tired:thumbsup2

I also got to spend sometime glad handing with the principal (trying to get Jim a job;)). If he could get a job teaching a that school it would save me $600 a month in after school care;). Also got to speak to Jimmy's teacher to get her recommendation for teachers for next year. And also just to chit chat, becasue she is so nice and alot of times you don't get to do that with the teachers.

Today Jim has a game, so I will be picking up Jimmy and we are doing breakfast for dinner:thumbsup2 I have to start the laundry becasue his baseball shirt isn't ready for tomorrow:rolleyes: Then I have to get the boys packed for their overnight at the zoo.

Saturday we have baseball in the am and then the boys are leaving at about 4pm to grab something to eat and then head to the zoo. I am going to be by myself from then until about 11am Sunday morning :woohoo:

I will be doing laundry and then I have to food shop at some point too, because we are BBQing for Mother's Day.

That's it from me. Hope you all have a great day:goodvibes:hug:

Doug is doing better than I expected. He did have a minor seizure around 4PM yesterday. He didn't get sick though. However, a friend of mine who has had chemo. said sometimes it doesn't happen until the second
:hug: and glad you can go to Ohio!

I just had to share what my baby did for me today. My youngest asked me to watch my grandson which is never a problem. She dropped him off at her sister's house and asked me to keep an eye out for a package she was having delivered there. The package was for me. She had the most beautiful bouquet of tulips with a vase delivered there for Mother's Day. AND it is only part one. A second package is being delivered tomorrow. I was so surprised that she did this. She has been basically unemployed for over a year. She gets 1 or 2 days a week if she's lucky and her fiancee has been out of work a lot because of the weather we had. I was in tears I was so touched that she did this. She is such a great kid. I will let you all know what comes tomorrow as soon as I find out. I hope you all get great surprises too.
Awwww :goodvibes

Jo how was the Ells pasta ?????
OK but the onions were a bit hard :rotfl2: And woohooo on the WDW trip :thumbsup2

Mmmmmm yes I love me some Stella Artois. Was introduced to it on the Disney cruise :love:. Unfortunately it's a little pricey for buying all the time and I was working w/ what I had :laughing: The Corona's hit the spot. ;)
Is Stella more expensive than regular beer? Here it's about the same :confused:

I also got to spend sometime glad handing with the principal (trying to get Jim a job;)). If he could get a job teaching a that school it would save me $600 a month in after school care;). Also got to speak to Jimmy's teacher to get her recommendation for teachers for next year. And also just to chit chat, becasue she is so nice and alot of times you don't get to do that with the teachers.
Oooh hope your talk worked for Jim :thumbsup2

I just won a picnic hamper :woohoo: It is a proper wicker one with plates, glasses, cutlery, wine cooler etc etc Hopefully I'll get it in a few weeks :thumbsup2

I just won a picnic hamper :woohoo: It is a proper wicker one with plates, glasses, cutlery, wine cooler etc etc Hopefully I'll get it in a few weeks :thumbsup2

Dang! You are lucky. When are you coming to visit your sister? I'm going to meet up with you so you can play the lottery for me!!!!!:lmao:

Dang! You are lucky. When are you coming to visit your sister? I'm going to meet up with you so you can play the lottery for me!!!!!:lmao:
Not luck I'm entering 50 - 100 comps a day so the law of averages must mean I win at some point :rotfl2: Did I tell you I won 2 tickets to a golf show yesterday? We can't use them though :rotfl2:

OF course. They are saying rain here tomorrow, but basically a quick shower in the am and then clearing out, but then the temps are going to drop :sad2:

See, I think we're supposed to get rain all day. Can I wish for the 9:00 a.m. baseball game getting cancelled? ;)

Oh Jim will be so jealous. He keeps telling me he "needs" one of those, but when I ask him what it is for I get this :confused::lmao:

He's actually begun nailing things back IN! I'm so excited!!!! :cool1:

Good morning all:goodvibes Great night at MultiCultural Night. THe kids had a ball and Jimmy basically passed out after his shower last night he was so tired:thumbsup2

Woohoo! Are the boys staying out overnight? Why do you get to be alone until a decent time on Sunday? popcorn::

Is Stella more expensive than regular beer? Here it's about the same :confused:

We tend to pay more for the European imports. Bass is pricey, too, and Harp, and Guinness, and... ;) D likes Stella, too. I admit that when I drink beer, I like it pretty light. Stella's not bad, Harp's better. ::yes::

Congrats! :)

Busy day. D & I both played two tennis classes, so were out until noon. Then he went to get the 2x4's for the building beginning :woohoo: and I mowed. The boys got home, D got home, I went to the grocery store to pick up wine, beer, and maybe a few other things. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Then I made wonderful salmon dinner, and we're tucked up on the couch. D's cleaning up his saw and stuff, and
Dr. Belle sent the boys some comic books about the Muppet Show for their birthday (awesome, I'll have to ask her where she found them) and so their movie choice tonight was The Muppet Show Season 2 DVD's we have.

We all have to get to bed a little early since we have to be at the ball field at 8:30. Blech. I do so hate mornings. :rotfl2:

Whats up everyone?

I think the mothers day funk has officially gotten to me. I guess all the mess and non answers from my godmother really got me this year. I kindof spent today ion a cloud, I got stuff done but still. I kinda forgot to take anything out for dinner. :confused3:lmao: so it's an ordering out night!

We have a busy day tomorrow. We have to go have our taxes from a few years ago refiled (we had a major disaster due to a "friend" doing them for us). We are going to our orientation at our new gym! Yep we joined a gym! They gave a great deal at KC's work so we signed up yesterday and the first month is free! It's NYSC (New York Sports Club) and there are a million of them around the city and Brooklyn. There is one 2 blocks from here so thats our "home gym". Then we have the birthday party that evening and THEN Pants is coming over for a sleepover (lol) and some gaming. At least it'll keep my mind off mother's day.

so thats about that. tonight I plan to play some games on the pc while KC plays games on the XBOX.

I hope you are all having a more exciting Friday night! :grouphug:

:woohoo:

Woohoo! Are the boys staying out overnight? Why do you get to be alone until a decent time on Sunday? popcorn::

::yes:: They leave 5:00 tomorrow and won't get home until around 11 or so Sunday morning. THinking getting my self some Chinese and renting the Blind Side:thumbsup2

We all have to get to bed a little early since we have to be at the ball field at 8:30. Blech. I do so hate mornings. :rotfl2:

All our games are at 10:00:thumbsup2

Whats up everyone?

How did the interview go?

Are people not renting their points or are you looking at a certain price range?

Well it's a combination of the two. First I was actually hoping for certain resorts, but that bubble was quickly burst. Then not getting any responses back from PM's, e-mails, replying to threads. I would only reply to the price range ones I could afford and some people were selling points out of my budget range. But today I finally got an offer, but I was out all day and am now getting around to replying to it.

So ::::crossing fingers::::

Janet said:
Let me know how it is, Jimmy wants to see it

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 As good as the 1st. I didn't like that Terrence Howard (the military guy who is Tony Stark's/Iron Man's friend) didn't come back for his role, but Don Cheadle did a good job. A lot of action and funny, Jimmy will enjoy.

:wizard: for Jim getting the job.

Is Stella more expensive than regular beer? Here it's about the same

::yes:: A 6 pack of it costs what a 12 pack of some other beers cost.

We all have to get to bed a little early since we have to be at the ball field at 8:30. Blech. I do so hate mornings.

::yes:: I feel ya CE.

Whats up everyone?

Hi Kat! :wave: did you go on the interview?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So last night I was doing lots of FDM. Pricing what renting points would cost and the pros/cons of the rooms. Pricing what other resorts would cost w/ my AP discount and their pros/cons. I've been so torn. We could stay at the Poly for $177 per person or at the BC/YC for $164, but the room is smaller than a 2BR at SSR for $156 or less . But I'm still leaning towards DVC. Only because my mom and cousin are now saying they want to go and we can always stick them somewhere in a 2BR as opposed to a regular room. But oh the Poly & BC :love::lovestruc:cloud9: :::sigh:::

I'll see what happens with some people that finally got back to me today, so I'm hoping for some pixiedust::

Today I went to the beach with a friend :beach:, the day was perfect for it.
Then went to see Iron Man 2 w/ some other friends, very fun summer action movie. :thumbsup2 So glad it was as good as the 1st.

Anyway that's pretty much it from me. Just gonna read my book and maybe watch some movies.

TTFN! :tigger:

I forgot about the interview! LOL. The store stays open until 2am so I told him that wouldn't work with the census schedule at all. He told me to call back after its over and see if they have a spot for me then. I'm pretty much over it and still looking elsewhere.

PS no word from the census AGAIN.

Mitch just found out he's getting a pass and will be home when we're going to Chef Mickey's for Reid's birthday. :goodvibes Obviously when I made the reservation 6 months ago, I didn't think he would be here, so I didn't add him. When I called to add him to the ressie Patience was most unhelpful and said we could come at 11.30 instead of 8.30. And then I burst into tears for some unkown reason. :rolleyes: Of course that won't work, so I spoke to the supervisor who said the same thing. She did say it was up to the restaurant to add another place at the table or not. Surely if he shows up, they will add him, right? I'll be sure to make him wear his uniform. :rolleyes1

I have nothing planned for today although there are several things around the house that need doing. They may or may not get done. :teeth:

Ang- they will surely add him. It happened to us a few times with adding one person and it wasn't a problem. Did you make sure to tell them it was a birthday celebration? That can't hurt either. LOL. I'm sure it'll be fine. I really wish one of us ran Disney Dining! And HOORAY for Mitch getting a bit of time at home!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a weird sometimes rainy and sometimes sunny day. it fits my mood. We have a ton of crap to do and I am most looking fwd to coming home tonight and playing my own silly games while KC & Pants play Heavy Rain.

We are headed to our gym orientation in a few hours, then a walk to the baking supply store (I want some round cookie cutters) and then to the birthday party and back by 9pm. Yeesh.

Happy Saturday all!

Yay!!!!

But today I finally got an offer, but I was out all day and am now getting around to replying to it.

So ::::crossing fingers::::
How did it go??? And I'd go for the BC :goodvibes

I forgot about the interview! LOL. The store stays open until 2am so I told him that wouldn't work with the census schedule at all. He told me to call back after its over and see if they have a spot for me then. I'm pretty much over it and still looking elsewhere.

PS no word from the census AGAIN.
Oh well, hope you hear soon :goodvibes

I bet I could still manage to NEVER win!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
Oh you could :thumbsup2

Mitch just found out he's getting a pass and will be home when we're going to Chef Mickey's for Reid's birthday. :goodvibes Obviously when I made the reservation 6 months ago, I didn't think he would be here, so I didn't add him. When I called to add him to the ressie Patience was most unhelpful and said we could come at 11.30 instead of 8.30. And then I burst into tears for some unkown reason. :rolleyes: Of course that won't work, so I spoke to the supervisor who said the same thing. She did say it was up to the restaurant to add another place at the table or not. Surely if he shows up, they will add him, right? I'll be sure to make him wear his uniform. :rolleyes1
yay and I've never heard of them saying no, especially when you say he just got leave :thumbsup2

We are headed to our gym orientation in a few hours, then a walk to the baking supply store (I want some round cookie cutters) and then to the birthday party and back by 9pm. Yeesh.
Sorry but it made me laugh that you're stopping for baking supplies after the gym :rotfl2:

Well 8 12 year old girls are being pretty good so far, we went for a meal and then they had these really cute cakes that Jess made, I'll post a photo tomorrow :thumbsup2 I'm banished to the bedroom as they're sleeping (well hopefully) in the lounge, only trouble is it's directly under my bedroom :eek: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter