Team Focker Watch chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...and about my pregnant wife...I hope this isn't TMI for anybody but we found out yesterday that she's already dilated 2cm and if the baby doesn't come by this Sunday they're going to induce her monday morning. We have internet access in the birthing room so I'll get something posted up as soon as I can. :)

--Mr. DB
How exciting!!Keep up posted.

TE - how do you know those scenes verbatim? Did you tape record the whole movie? I know - you took in your camcorder and now are trying to sell the DVD on ebay.
Yes, I am gifted with a photogenic memory!! (or is that photographic??) :confused3
I can't remember, but I think I'd rather be photogenic!

most definitely. I may just create a new thread and link to it in here when it all starts to happen.
--Mr. DB
Ahhhhhh......it's good to know we'll be first on your mind during the most exciting moment of your life!:goodvibes
We will be first, right??

Here's some more funnies: (Jack behind bars on ship)
Real Jack: (pacing around cell) Think like a whelp! Think like a whelp! Think like a whelp!!

Jack #2: (stops at cell door) Half barrel ringes.

Real Jack: (stops dead in his track) Leverage! (opens cell)

Real Jack: Goodbye!

Jack #2: I miss him already!

Jack #3: He is quite charming isnt he!

Crusty Jack: No one Move!! I've drop me brain!

And now I need help. Half of my traveling party has had to change it's plans for our Sept. 12 trip to WDW and I am stuck with 6 extra MNSSHP Tickets. If any one has any advice on what I can do please PM me.

So I was watching TV and food network is having a Disney Villians Cake Contest aired on Saturday 6-9-07

I forgot to post my Dis find yesterday. On Wednesdays our local Salvation Army has a 50% off everything. I went in to look for a new shirt to wear around the house and then went to look for a new sleeping bag for her. At 10, almost 11, years old she's kinda old for a Lion King sleeping bag.

I end up finding a beautiful Mickey, Pluto, Donald, Goofy sleeping bag, in like new condition. It's $4.99 and half off is $2.50. :thumbsup2 Wooohooo! And she likes it. She likes it and I figure it is slightly more appropriate than Lion King.

My lime green crocs arrived a couple of days ago and they make my feet sweat something awful. I guess I will just have to live with my Focker lanyard to show my DIS spirit this trip. Remember if you see me in my mind I am wearing lime green crocs:rotfl2:

Mr DB--
we need a baby report........it's getting really close and we are supposed to be first on your list to report!

Okay everyone I am gonna pimp out my trip report for the last time before we leave tomorrow for the WORLD!!!! Goofyluver and I spent all day yesterday making our shirts for the trip....GO check them out they are near the end....hurry....I am so proud!

Mr DB--
we need a baby report........it's getting really close and we are supposed to be first on your list to report!

Yup, nothing to report yet. The DW is laying in bed right now trying to get some rest while I have my last day at work before a week off for maternity leave. At this point it looks like monday is the day. I've got the laptop, digital camera and digital video camera all packed and ready to go.

--Mr. DB

Oh...and about my pregnant wife...I hope this isn't TMI for anybody but we found out yesterday that she's already dilated 2cm and if the baby doesn't come by this Sunday they're going to induce her monday morning. We have internet access in the birthing room so I'll get something posted up as soon as I can. :)

--Mr. DB

Ooooh how exciting! Mr DB I think Mrs DB will have a new baby DB by Sunday. That's my prediction! Good luck to her!

Okay everyone I am gonna pimp out my trip report for the last time before we leave tomorrow for the WORLD!!!! Goofyluver and I spent all day yesterday making our shirts for the trip....GO check them out they are near the end....hurry....I am so proud!

Have fun in the world Meeska & Goofyluver! Your TR is in my TBR (to be read) list of TR's. I've fallin a little behind especially since you're already at 76 pgs :scared1: Wow.

Ooooh how exciting! Mr DB I think Mrs DB will have a new baby DB by Sunday. That's my prediction! Good luck to her!
Oh! A baby poll!!! Let's all guess and see who wins--winner does not have to go into labor ever again!

I predict:
Girl (I think we know that)
Monday at 10:00 am (EDT)
7 pounds, 8 ounces

I am perfectly willing to do the look, and willing to wear a lime green Mickey head on my person (I will even try out a pair of Crocs) but do I have to search for lime green clothing (for some reason that color has always made me a trifle ill:sick: )

I am perfectly willing to do the look, and willing to wear a lime green Mickey head on my person (I will even try out a pair of Crocs) but do I have to search for lime green clothing (for some reason that color has always made me a trifle ill:sick: )

No - just make sure you have the LGMH on you. I usually wear a lime shirt 1 day, but not my entire trip.

Oh! A baby poll!!! Let's all guess and see who wins--winner does not have to go into labor ever again!

I predict:
Girl (I think we know that)
Monday at 10:00 am (EDT)
7 pounds, 8 ounces

Ok I'll play.

I predict:
Girl
Sunday at 2:00 pm
6 pounds, 10 ounces :cutie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter