• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Team Focker Watch Chat - in the 11th Hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey remember me? :goodvibes
Hi Kat! Got your mail today. dh was bringing it in and yelled "Who do you know from NY? Oh nevermind, it has a MM head on it so it must be from the disboards!" Thanks so much for the maps. Her graduation is Thursday so I am giving her everything then.

Hi kids!

I guess some of you forgot that I was gone all weekend for by b-day trip. Sorry no updates since I don't own a laptop and I wouldn't have had time anyway. We didn't roll back into town until 5:30PM yesterday and I was mega-pooped. We had a dramatic start but ended up having loads of fun. I'll post some pics later. I'm doing a TR on Enchanted. Don't want to spoil it.
Oops! I guess i forgot. :flower3: happy belated Birthday! Hope you had a great trip. Can't wait to see the photos.

Sorry about the animal problem :hug:

But, he's not a he.
He's definitely a she. I'm not going to stop saying he though.
:rolleyes:
:rotfl2:

Hello again! :hippie:
Hi Slate!

Went to Delta's graduation and I got my van stuck in the mud! So we sat there for 30 minutes while DH went home to get a board. Before he got back I saw a friend who pulled me out with his truck. Now I have mud all over my van.

On the plus side he looked so cute in his button up and tie. I never get to dress them up so I had fun :goodvibes

10 days til disney. I can't decide if I am more nervous or excited.

Where is TE? I think she as an Acer!

D's making interested noises, so it may be staying. He doesn't get it until I get mine back, regardless, though. ;)

Judy has her surgery next Monday and will be in the Hospital overnight!!

I'll be thinking of her. :hug:

Gus is about to go to bed. And SD too! He's so tired from his 4 day weekend!!! So, maybe Bob and I will actually get to watch some tv without little people interupting.

I'm sorry about Gus, hope you're having a relaxing night, and interesting news about the bunny. ;)

Hiya, S'latie!

Wow, that's fast. Sorry about the mud and the van. :hug:

Well, as anyone with a laptop knows, it's hard to work anyone's but your own - the touchpad and keyboard feel different, the keys are often laid out funny, etc... I've been having a hard time! :rotfl:

I'm still so happy to have it, though!

We had grilled burgers for dinner and then the kids went to bed at a decent hour, finally. D & I caught up on some TV watching - we're nearly done, don't know what we'll do all summer - and he is heading to bed as he has to be up really early for work. I will follow shortly - sadly, it is NOT that early.

I needed to plug into the external HD to get some addresses for ridiculously late thank-yous. Until we decide for sure, I'm certainly not loading this thing up - especially as, if we DO keep it, it's D's and not mine. :rolleyes1 I may wind up with a replacement, but there's no sense in doing it twice, as I should get the equivalent of mine back, and this is in no way my permanent one. :thumbsup2 (it's fast, though!)

OK, off to bed... Hope you all have a good night! I may go walking with my friend in the morning, but it won't be before 9:00, so I'll check back after the bus comes. :goodvibes

DId you tear up registering Evan for K?:hug:
Heck no! I was dancing all the way! :banana::lmao:

What happened to your back!?!
Ok, really stupid story.... I was getting ready to head out the door, and I went to slip my flip flops on and when I did, I kind of twisted my lower back to grab my Croc with my toe. D'Oh!:headache: Bad idea. I got this crazy pain in my lower back and down I went on my knees. I was ok after a minute, but then on my way home from DTD, we hit a bump and POW! the pain came back and has hung around since Sunday. I'm ok, except when I need to go from sitting to standing or standing to sitting. I'm getting OLD! :eek:

Hey there, doll! :goodvibes

Hi Kat! Got your mail today. dh was bringing it in and yelled "Who do you know from NY? Oh nevermind, it has a MM head on it so it must be from the disboards!" Thanks so much for the maps. Her graduation is Thursday so I am giving her everything then.

So glad that it made it in time!!!!! :woohoo:

Hi Jo, Of course you can call me Deb.
Thanks it's less for me to type ;):rotfl2:

Last week was a very rainy, busy week. We had a tball game, a tball practice, cheernastics, 3 award ceremonies, 2 karate classes, Cubscout graduation, and a field trip. Just a typical week in our house.
Wow you did have a busy time, glad the RV trip was a success!

Wow...you and David won't know what to do with yourselves:rolleyes1
He has some ideas :rotfl2:

First Day back at work!!! I am exhausted! sssooo much to catch up on!! Have a supper busy week without the end of month paperwork nightmare thrown in on top!!
Judy has her surgery next Monday and will be in the Hospital overnight!! With luck she will only be off about 2-3 weeks It is gonn be major change for her !! She so badly wats thi tough as she believes it wil make her feel good about herself !! With the divorce she really needs that !!Her soon to be ex appears to be dodging the divorce papers but she has the address of where he is at and has given it to the lawyer !
Take care of yourself and I hope the surgery goes well :hug:

But, he's not a he.
He's definitely a she. I'm not going to stop saying he though.
:rolleyes:
:rotfl2: Hope DS gets better!

:rotfl2: Sorry about the van but at least you got it out :thumbsup2

I needed to plug into the external HD to get some addresses for ridiculously late thank-yous. Until we decide for sure, I'm certainly not loading this thing up - especially as, if we DO keep it, it's D's and not mine. :rolleyes1 I may wind up with a replacement, but there's no sense in doing it twice, as I should get the equivalent of mine back, and this is in no way my permanent one. :thumbsup2 (it's fast, though!)
It's amazing how much stuff we have on PC's isn't it!

Ok, really stupid story.... I was getting ready to head out the door, and I went to slip my flip flops on and when I did, I kind of twisted my lower back to grab my Croc with my toe. D'Oh!:headache: Bad idea. I got this crazy pain in my lower back and down I went on my knees. I was ok after a minute, but then on my way home from DTD, we hit a bump and POW! the pain came back and has hung around since Sunday. I'm ok, except when I need to go from sitting to standing or standing to sitting. I'm getting OLD! :eek:
Oh no hope it gets better soon!

David is now off work, he had to go for another blood test this morning but that's it. It's raining slightly but hopefully it will stop as we're meant to be playing golf with friends at 3pm, my club has an agreement with another club that we can play there free so we're trying it. We're then going to find somewhere to eat afterwards. Tomorrow we're out all day at the Open so hopefully the weather will be good then!

Oh and there were no calls regarding Ellie's missing teddy :rotfl2:

Also I asked David to pick up some bread for our picnic tomorrow well he also came home with sausage rolls, scotch eggs, vienesse whirls (Cakes) Thorntons chocolate cakes, Thorntons caramel shortbread and 2 toblerones :rotfl2:

Heck no! I was dancing all the way! :banana::lmao:

;)

Ok, really stupid story.... I was getting ready to head out the door, and I went to slip my flip flops on and when I did, I kind of twisted my lower back to grab my Croc with my toe. D'Oh!:headache: Bad idea. I got this crazy pain in my lower back and down I went on my knees.

Oh, no! Feel better. :goodvibes

It's amazing how much stuff we have on PC's isn't it!

::yes:: It's crazy. I may put some pictures on here from the weekend, just because I want to share them with you guys, but then I'll have to move them, etc. :sad2:

David is now off work, he had to go for another blood test this morning but that's it.

Is he feeling OK? What are they looking for? :hug: I'll be thinking of you - medical tests are always kind of nerve-wracking for me.

Also I asked David to pick up some bread for our picnic tomorrow well he also came home with sausage rolls, scotch eggs, vienesse whirls (Cakes) Thorntons chocolate cakes, Thorntons caramel shortbread and 2 toblerones :rotfl2:

That sounds about like D's shopping trips. :rolleyes: What are scotch eggs?

I don't know much this morning. I called my friend yesterday to see if she wanted to go to Best Buy and the mall with me, and when she called me back later (when I was already there) we had decided maybe we'd go for a good walk this morning. But, it's raining and 50, so probably not. :rolleyes1 :rotfl: I don't know if there's anything else we'd want to do or not. I need to do a bunch of laundry, but that's about it.

She was going to call once her kids got to school (they're in the next town over, and she generally drives them in, so it's a different time.)

I, of course, now want a nap because it's so dark and dreary! :lmao:

So, I don't know what my plans are for the day, but I'm sure I'll be around. D left at 5:30 or so, and then the kids are supposed to have a baseball game tonight. We've played in the rain before, but not when it was pouring all day, which is the forecast. We'll see. :confused3

Good Morning All! :sunny:

The kids are done, but Jenny is still finishing up her school year. I'm waiting at home for the sitter to get here before I head to the office and thought I pop over here as it may be my one opportunity today.

Miz Diz - I hope y'all are having a great time at Wilderness. We loved having you over. The kids had a blast. We'll have to have a redo with the pool open later this summer.

Sam- Hope you had a fun at your parties this weekend. Sorry to hear about the head injury.

Jo- Oh no about the stuff animal. Is your daughter managing ok at camp without it? Our dd9 has a Pooh doll that was Jenny's when she was growing up and sleeps with it every night.

Rosie- I hope to make it over to your TR sometime soon. I'm trying to push as much work through before the end of the month as I can, so I may not get over there until next week.

CE- Computer issues are such a drag. :sad2:

Dawn- :woohoo: I'm hoping all went well with the house.

V- Sorry to hear that you're back to reality from the World, but not too long until your next trip...

Janet- :yay: on the short week!

Lori- Hope your feeling better!

Kat- Enjoy the movie today. We're waiting for it to hit on-demand...

Kristel- Sorry to hear about the kitty.

Deb- Sounds like you had a good trip. I've been thinking of Ft. Wilderness as a possibility for either ds' cub pack or one of dds' troops. A couple of ds' cub friends did it this year for spring break.

T- Sorry to hear about your back. Hopefully, the work-out helped.

Mel- So, the great bunny gender question has been determined. Hope you had some good quality time after the kids were asleep.

S'late- :wave2:

I think I got everyone. I'm hoping the sitter shows up soon. I've got a 9:30 teleconference for which I still need to prep. I'm off to call her to check...

TTFN!

The bunnies were SOOOOO cute!!! I want more now. :rolleyes1

:laughing:

I just wanna hang out in my jammies, but can't.

I know that feeling!:sad2:

He's still sick.

Oh no, I hope he is feeling better soon:goodvibes

Miss you all.

Miss you too:hug:

First Day back at work!!! I am exhausted! sssooo much to catch up on!! Have a supper busy week without the end of month paperwork nightmare thrown in on top!!

THat first day back after vacation is the worst:hug:

Hi Slate :wave2:

We'll be excited for you:woohoo:

D's making interested noises, so it may be staying. He doesn't get it until I get mine back, regardless, though. ;)

Sounds good!

H eck no! I was dancing all the way! :banana::lmao:

:rotfl2: Oh good, I thought I was an unfit motheror something becasue when I register Jimmy I was :banana::banana:

Ugh, hope it feels better!:hug:

I;m sure he does
1111a.gif

David is now off work, he had to go for another blood test this morning but that's it. It's raining slightly but hopefully it will stop as we're meant to be playing golf with friends at 3pm, my club has an agreement with another club that we can play there free so we're trying it. We're then going to find somewhere to eat afterwards. Tomorrow we're out all day at the Open so hopefully the weather will be good then!

Have fun!

Oh and there were no calls regarding Ellie's missing teddy :rotfl2:

Oh good!

But, it's raining and 50, so probably not. [/QUOTE

Weather is crappy here too!

Good Morning All! :sunny:

Hi Mr. T:wave2:

========================================================

Good morning all! Weather is bad, work is crazy. Wanted to check in and say hi! Hope you all have ag reat day!

The kids are done, but Jenny is still finishing up her school year. I'm waiting at home for the sitter to get here before I head to the office and thought I pop over here as it may be my one opportunity today.

Hi, Mr. T! :) Hope your sitter came and your day goes well!
I;m sure he does
1111a.gif

Good morning all! Weather is bad, work is crazy. Wanted to check in and say hi! Hope you all have ag reat day!

Morning! Hope your day goes well!

Anything exciting going on around here?

Dawn's moving, which is good! It's been quiet over the long weekend. :confused3

My friend called about a half hour ago - we agreed, no walking in the now 48 and rainy weather. ;) She was going to the mall, and I would like to go, but I really need to do laundry, put away dishes, etc., etc.

I've got a load in the dryer and one in the washer, and I've done some bed changing, and caught up on my crossword puzzles. ;)

I really, really hope they cancel the baseball tonight.

Anything exciting going on around here?

Not really, everyone is busy with end of school year events, moving (Dawn), having sex chnage operations on their bunny's (Mel);), geeting ready for trips, returning from trips, and chaufferring their kids back and forth to sports!

:thumbsup2

My friend called about a half hour ago - we agreed, no walking in the now 48 and rainy weather. ;) She was going to the mall, and I would like to go, but I really need to do laundry, put away dishes, etc., etc.

I've got a load in the dryer and one in the washer, and I've done some bed changing, and caught up on my crossword puzzles. ;)

SOunds like you are doing the responsible thing (which is NO fun;)). Jim's practive was cancelled yesterday because of the rain and it will probably be cancelled today. He is supposed to have his first playoff game on Thursday, we will see how that goes!

I've been busy trying to complete unfinished projects and trying to keep busy so my rear doesn't expand any further. We also want to move in the next year, so we are taking steps towards putting the house on the market. And, the Loud children are out of school for one more week. They just got back from spending a week with my dad. We are going to Marbles Musuem after lunch and then to see Night at the Museum 2.

Hope Jim's games come off all right. ;)

A few weekend pics, and maybe a funny Buzz video...

Buzz:
012.jpg

Woody:
014.jpg

The boys and I:
046.jpg

Now, the video. This is what happens when you yell "Buzz, be ready!" in a baseball game. I find it hysterical. It happens EVERY time. My only theory is a little too much HSM2... :rotfl:

cmp1111

:rotfl2: Sorry about the van but at least you got it out :thumbsup2
Thanks
David is now off work, he had to go for another blood test this morning but that's it.
Let us know how it went.
Soooo....... Did he get the bread? :rotfl2:

Deb- Sounds like you had a good trip. I've been thinking of Ft. Wilderness as a possibility for either ds' cub pack or one of dds' troops. A couple of ds' cub friends did it this year for spring break.
I think there is so much to do at FTW that you could easily take a vacation there without even visiting the parks. (Not that I would mind you but I am just saying) :rolleyes1

We'll be excited for you:woohoo:
Thanks. I think I am just nervous about being away from DH for 5 days. :sad2:

and when I did, I kind of twisted my lower back to grab my Croc with my toe.
Ouch! :hug: Hope your back gets feeling better.

:hug:
Beautiful pics. I Love the snaggle tooth look. :goodvibes

Well I vowed to be focused and work my hiney off all week to get caught up before I leave for vacation. But my manager has officially pissed me off :mad: so I am retaliating by being on the disboards.

Beautiful pics. I Love the snaggle tooth look. :goodvibes

Well I vowed to be focused and work my hiney off all week to get caught up before I leave for vacation. But my manager has officially pissed me off :mad: so I am retaliating by being on the disboards.

Thanks!

Excellent revenge. ;)

hi! Just checking in to make sure nothing dramatic has happened.:rotfl:

Busy busy since i got home. school and studying, but marc was helping me study my mammals last night.:thumbsup2

Afternoon Fockers...I'm going to try to catch up on here.

Miz Diz - Hope your having a good time at Wilderness!

Sam- Ouch to your head! Glad you had some fun though.

Jo- Let us know about how things go with David. Sorry that Ellie forgot her bear, hopefully she's doing OK with out it.

Rosie- Good Luck with work today!

CE- Sorry that today is turning out to be so crappy. Great pics though!

Janet- :wave: Yay on the short work week and have fun at the game.

Kat- :wave: Good to see you around and glad to hear you had a good weekend.

Kristel- Welcome back! Good to hear you had a good trip and sorry to hear about all the cats/kittens.

Deb- Sounds like you had a good trip. And what a great way to get revenge at work. :rotfl: And your leaving for Dinsey in 10 days? Is that the PTR link in your siggy where your taking the kids by yourself? :eek: I'll have to check it out.

T- Sorry to hear about your back.

Mel- :rotfl2: Glad the bunny gender was determined.

S'late- :wave2:

I think I got everyone and if not :wave2: and sorry that I missed you. :flower3:

I'm feeling a bit better today. Just stuffy runny nose. The kids slept in until 10:30 so that helped. Linds and I are home by ourselves for a bit. We dropped off DR for his last day of preschool. I don't feel too sappy about it since he still has another year there. Next year I will be a mess. He's my baby and will be heading off to the 'big' school. :sad2::sad1::yay::rotfl2:

I think Linds and I will head to the park for a bit just so we can have a little bit of a girls day. Its right around the block from DR's preschool so it'll be a nice walk there and then pick him up and then home again.

Not much planned tonight for us. I just saw that Bride Wars in on PPV so I'll be watching that tonight. My idiot of an ex can't seem to make up his mind if he wants his kids this summer or not. One minute he is saying no, the next minuted its a go and the next he's wanting to come up here to OH to visit with them. It is driving me absolutely nuts and I hope he makes up his mind soon. I'm giving him until the first of June to make up his mind because I can't take the wishy washy of it all anymore. :sad2:

So that's about it for me. Hope y'all are having a good day! :cutie:

I've been busy trying to complete unfinished projects and trying to keep busy so my rear doesn't expand any further. We also want to move in the next year, so we are taking steps towards putting the house on the market. And, the Loud children are out of school for one more week. They just got back from spending a week with my dad. We are going to Marbles Musuem after lunch and then to see Night at the Museum 2.

I forgot the kids go year round. Let meknow how the movie is, Jimmy is interested in seeing it:confused3

Hope Jim's games come off all right.

The sun is out so he should be able toget practice in, but becasue the games that were lost yesterday, his first game isn't going to be until next Monday!

A few weekend pics, and maybe a funny Buzz video...

Pics are great. Can't watch the video here, will check it out at home!:thumbsup2

Thanks. I think I am just nervous about being away from DH for 5 days. :sad2:

Understandable:hug:

That stinks. Hope your day improved!

but marc was helping me study my mammals last night.:thumbsup2

I'm sure he was:rolleyes1

I'm feeling a bit better today.

Glad you are feeling better!:goodvibes

I

Oh good, I'm not the only one who has her mind in the gutter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter