Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Team Edward or Team Jacob?

• Team Edward

• Team Jacob

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think a lot of people are only Team Jacob for the movie.

In the books he is a jerk most of the time during New Moon, and he forces himself on Bella.
The director made him seem like a good guy in the film, but in the book when he becomes a werewolf his is dark and mean.

Edward on the other hand only has Bella's safety and happiness on his mind. He is selfless.

::yes::
And the screenwriter's favorite character is Jacob, so she made him seem nicer than he was in the book.

According to the books...proud member of Team Edward.
But after new moon...I can't help but be on Team Jacob

team no one. they are fictional characters. i like twilight, but i dont understand why everyone falls in love with edward and jacob. besides, one is overprotective and the other is clingy.

I don't like The Twilight Series... I'd be on team who-gives-a-care but if I had to pick, I'd pick Jacob.
Edward is just weird. IMHO I don't see how anybody thinks he's cute.

In my case, I was like, 14-15 when I first read those books. I was a freshman who had absolutely no guy standards therefore Edward was the most appealing thing ever.
Now that I think of the it logically, and more from Jacob's point of view... I'm kind of like. You know what? Jacob totally deserves Bella, and if I were a guy and that happened to me I wouldn't let it go.

But I also liked the books when I was 14. I now dislike them. Bella is a wishy-washy character, Edward is kind of controlling, and let's go back to Bella, she was whiny and boring.

My opinion does change over time. Edward holds no appeal because he's not realistic, the relationship isn't either (forget the vampire thing, it's just not) where Jacob is a very solid and realistic guy.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you -- I read the books when I was 12 or 13. But I agree with ya :thumbsup2

I'm team Jacob. After I read the books I thought he deserved to get Bella.
I think Taylor Lautner just helps my case. ;)

i'm team get-a-life-and-some-self-confidence-bella!!!!
you don't need a man to make you hole girl!! get a life and stop pining over monsters!!
i'm sorry....i just watched new moon yesterday and i was sooooooo irritated because the whole movie she attaches herself to a guy and pretty much wants to kill herself when they leave her and i think it's a terrible message for girls!!!!! :scared1:

i haven't read the books, just seen the films (unfortunately lol) but i find it so sad that all these girls want to be bella....icky. :scared:

Edward.

Nicer To Bella.
Loves Bella.
Ends Up With Bella.
Should End Up With Me :mad:
Fitter.

shall i carry on?

;D

i'm team get-a-life-and-some-self-confidence-bella!!!!
you don't need a man to make you hole girl!! get a life and stop pining over monsters!!
i'm sorry....i just watched new moon yesterday and i was sooooooo irritated because the whole movie she attaches herself to a guy and pretty much wants to kill herself when they leave her and i think it's a terrible message for girls!!!!! :scared1:

i haven't read the books, just seen the films (unfortunately lol) but i find it so sad that all these girls want to be bella....icky. :scared:

Speak for yourself. I hate Bella lol shes just so.. idk lol

Gosh i guess i will add something but more positive!

Team Jacob

I love his character in the books and in the movies I think Taylor Launter does an amazing job being him!! He is totally hot, but hes also my favorite character wise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter