• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Teacups with Alice and Mad Hatter

picprincess

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to share one of our wonderful surprises from our July trip! We had so many wonderful moments and it will definitely be a vacation we will never forget! I hope I've attached the link correctly....it's my first attempt at video editing and YouTube!

I just wanted to share one of our wonderful surprises from our July trip! We had so many wonderful moments and it will definitely be a vacation we will never forget! I hope I've attached the link correctly....it's my first attempt at video editing and YouTube!

Oh my GOSH!!!!!!! First of all, that was a PHENOMENAL editing job!! What a priceless and amazing memory to have from your trip!! The kiddos looked so excited! I really love how you slowed it down at the beginning.

Thank you so much for sharing that Pixie Dust here with us!! :love:

That's amazing! Was it because you were first in line...?

No, we were actually the second group in line. We were there early for their first meet of the day. It was an 8am opening day and the first meet was at 8:20. My daughter just started getting so excited when she saw them come out and they came straight to her!

Thank you for sharing. I have heard that this can happen but never seen it occur. Congrats! I love that your daughter was so excited jumping up and down. How cute. It really was a heart warming video.

What a great video, picprincess!!! What a treasured memory!

Your mix of stills with video and various speeds on the video was super. How were you able to get so many great still shots, or are those individual frames of video?

I really enjoyed that. Your kids must have been ecstatic. Well, that was obvious, LOL.

What a great video, picprincess!!! What a treasured memory!

Your mix of stills with video and various speeds on the video was super. How were you able to get so many great still shots, or are those individual frames of video?

I really enjoyed that. Your kids must have been ecstatic. Well, that was obvious, LOL.
Thank you! I was as excited as the kids! It was my first trip with the gopro and my sister was there as well with her camera. The still shots are from her camera. The youngest boy is my nephew...my sister is about 7 months pregnant and was NOT going to ride!!

Thanks for the update. Makes sense. Sure was a nice blended of various types of photography. Keep up the good work, and memories.

We're at Disney now and saw Alice and Mad Hatter do the same thing on Friday morning. It was exciting to see and it wasn't even our family! So glad you were able to experience that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter