Teacher Participation......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I don't think we're the ones who are worked up here.

Yeah, I do think it's funny (or maybe sad?) that the OP pictures us getting worked up into a lather, when really we're just sitting back and enjoying the crazy... :lmao:

Just so you are all aware this is the post that started things on a down turn. I suggest you read the first couple of pages where the "valid" posters had something to say. When someone starts out nasty I will stand up for myself.
Then why not just address that poster rather than be snippy with everyone else?:confused3

Just so you are all aware this is the post that started things on a down turn. I suggest you read the first couple of pages where the "valid" posters had something to say. When someone starts out nasty I will stand up for myself.
Oh good God, you're quoting me again :rotfl:

OP, just take your meds & call it a day....seriously.

You did say you have children you are responsible for, right? I think you need to back away from the computer...reread all you wrote later. Perhaps you are writing right now without thinking. You are right, you are heckling. Do you heckle the teachers also? Have you thought that since you are at the social events, that might have something to do with why the teachers of your children are staying home?

Absolutley I am delusional. (That gosh there is a thesaurus on this darn computer, huh!??)

I am the one heckling all of you and you are falling right into it! And I AM the delusional one?? Just sayin'...:rotfl2:

Yep....

You did say you have children you are responsible for, right? I think you need to back away from the computer...reread all you wrote later. Perhaps you are writing right now without thinking. You are right, you are heckling. Do you heckle the teachers also? Have you thought that since you are at the social events, that might have something to do with why the teachers of your children are staying home?

Like I said does SOCIAL EXPERIMENT mean anything to any of you?? Oh, perhaps it's the age thing again?? Just sayin'.....:rolleyes:

**Oh and by the way MANY of you failed. Ha!

Like I said does SOCIAL EXPERIMENT mean anything to any of you?? Oh, perhaps it's the age thing again?? Just sayin'.....:rolleyes:

I find on message boards that when a thread turns south because the OP won't accept different opinions as worth hearing, and then pulls the "social experiment" card, well, the OP loses all credibility. And what's with your constant references to age lately in the thread?

ETA: Just skimming the OP's past posts, and they seem pretty normal. I really think she just didn't like the fact that most people disagreed with her.

I'm not in a lather. (Although I don't think they really say that anymore, there must be quite an age difference between us. Just sayin'.) It just kills me how this has spiraled because a lot of you stay at home Mom's are on the computer all day, and just wait to pounce!:eek: Gasp.....how dare I.......
Ummm...didn't you use the term "Be-Bopping"? Really? My Mom doesn't even use a term like that. So are you older than my Mom? :rolleyes1

I find on message boards that when a thread turns south because the OP won't accept different opinions as worth hearing, and then pulls the "social experiment" card, well, the OP loses all credibility. And what's with your constant references to age lately in the thread?

ETA: Just skimming the OP's past posts, and they seem pretty normal. I really think she just didn't like the fact that most people disagreed with her.

I have to agree. Many people tried to explain why perhaps the teachers didn't want to come and she refused to even consider the reasons. It is very clear as to why the teachers didn't come to the event. Only one person gave a response that the OP considered snippy and it was addressed. I am not buying the "social experiment" nonsense at all.

(To the other posters here: I know, I know, I'm feeding the troll, but you have to admit, it's kind of fun see what new stuff he/she comes up with next, lol!)

No, it's called being a third year psych major. I have hijacked my sister's username for a couple of days, for a paper I'm writing.

I got all the info I needed and thanks for playing along. The age card comes in handy when assessing my data. I can't really come out and ask you how old you are. Too bad, none of you really bit. I'll give you that. I think I can go back and figure it out anyway. popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

I do, want to thank all of the genuine posters though. It was kind of you to post such great responses. I knew, it was only a matter of time before someone made an nasty comment and started the ball rolling. And she did.

Say what you want, perhaps I'll be your new shrink one day. I think by some of the interesting data I've collected, some of you may already be seeing one! Never know where your posts will take you. I did think, it would take longer than a couple of days though. Boy, you people get sucked in easier than I thought! Using any teaching/child topic is always easy to get heated responses from. They are passionate subjects, for most people. I just figured it is a good time to end this before the mods shut it down. I tried sniffing around that earlier and they didn't, so I figured I had a few more hours to play. But it has to be getting close.

Whatever. I couldn't care who believes what. Believe what you want but this thread, has turned out pretty much the way I thought it would. Later suckas..........:hippie::hippie::hippie:

No, it's called being a third year psych major. I have hijacked my sister's username for a couple of days, for a paper I'm writing.

I got all the info I needed and thanks for playing along. The age card comes in handy when assessing my data. I can't really come out and ask you how old you are. Too bad, none of you really bit. I'll give you that. I think I can go back and figure it out anyway. popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

I do, want to thank all of the genuine posters though. It was kind of you to post such great responses. I knew, it was only a matter of time before someone made an nasty comment and started the ball rolling. And she did.

Say what you want, perhaps I'll be your new shrink one day. I think by some of the interesting data I've collected, some of you may already be seeing one! Never know where your posts will take you. I did think, it would take longer than a couple of days though. Boy, you people get sucked in easier than I thought! Using any teaching/child topic is always easy to get heated responses from. They are passionate subjects, for most people. I just figured it is a good time to end this before the mods shut it down. I tried sniffing around that earlier and they didn't, so I figured I had a few more hours to play. But it has to be getting close.

Whatever. I couldn't care who believes what. Believe what you want but this thread, has turned out pretty much the way I thought it would. Later suckas..........:hippie::hippie::hippie:

Oh lord, this post actually has me laughing out loud. So we've got social experiment, borrowing someone's login, and possibly a YAGE? We've just hit the trifecta. Go take a break. And try to be more open-minded the next time a bunch of posters disagree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter