Tea with Wendy

torontominnie

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the normal times for tea with Wendy? We're going on our first 7-day Eastern on Jan 29 and we really don't want to miss out! I looked over the newly-posted navigators (thank you!) and although I saw the tea mentioned on the first day, I couldn't find any times listed in the navigators (I guess so people don't just show up?) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If I remember right it happens only on Sea days and around 3 or 4pm. This is a Free ticketed event (Limited seating) and you need to pick up tickets at Guest Services on the first day. If you decide not to go, please turn the tickets back in so someone else can go.

Only on sea days on 7 day voyages. Tea with Wendy is not listed in the Personal Navs - you have to go to Guest Services if you have not booked online to get tickets. Was on the Magic 10/23 sailing and we did Tea that was on Monday at 3 pm in Studio Sea, it lasted about 40 minutes and they allowed photo opportunities after the presentation.

Only on sea days on 7 day voyages. Tea with Wendy is not listed in the Personal Navs - you have to go to Guest Services if you have not booked online to get tickets. Was on the Magic 10/23 sailing and we did Tea that was on Monday at 3 pm in Studio Sea, it lasted about 40 minutes and they allowed photo opportunities after the presentation.

Hi - was it worth it? I have a 7 yr old - will she like it or was it for the younger girls? thanks

Hi - was it worth it? I have a 7 yr old - will she like it or was it for the younger girls? thanks

My 7 year old liked it. She also wore a princess dress.

But.. I remember it only lasting 15 minutes on our cruise.

This is great info! How do I book online? I don't seem to find that activity. Do you know where to search?

Thank you.

This is not an activity you can book online. You can only book it onboard. Just stop by guest services right after boarding to reserve it. It was pretty fun!

Thanks everyone! Assuming I get to GS early, hopefully we'll be able to grab tickets on the day we don't have tea booked. Thanks again!

Go to Guest Services as soon as the open which is 1pm I believe. If you need to book Palo reservations, assuming you don't get what you want online, you need to do that at Wavebands around the same time. Maybe get someone you are traveling with to go to one and you go to the other.:)

Last week on the cruise it was only offered once, Thursday at 3 pm...the final sea day. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter