Tea with Alice

Thanks, someone asked me. I know we went to Alice on our 7 night,but did not remember seeing it on the shorter cruises.

I'm just finding out about this now! My dd (7) will LOVE tea with Alice. She's crazy about tea parties. :)

The Tea Party with Alice is only available on 7 night (or longer) cruises.
This is a hard ticket event so you need to go to Guest Services and select a date and time.
I went the day we boarded and had no problem getting the date we wanted. I believe they only run it twice during the cruise and they do limit the tickets.

The tea party is basically apple juice and chocolate chip cookies. Alice and the Mad Hatter were at our tea. They selected 2 girls from the audience to participate and sit with them. At the end the kids can go up and have their picture taken with them.

DD had a fabulous time. It was her 9th birthday and she had made a t-shirt at DTD before the cruise. So she had on her birthday t-shirt and Alice made a big deal out of it.

The next day we saw Alice walking alone down the hall from the Guest Services area to the steps heading up to Shutters. She stopped and asked DD how her birthday was. And she even called her by name. I love Disney. :love:

Also, as a side note, as this is a hard ticket event should you not be able to use your tickets please return them to Guest Services so that someone else may participate.

Would this be something good for boys or is it mainly attended by girls? I have 2 boys, age 3 and 7, and unsure if they would enjoy this or not.

The above is a good description. Boys may like it (Mad Hatter is there and acting up as usual), but you'll see more girls. It's a fun 45 minutes or so.

Also as above, Guest Services maintains a list of people wanting tickets who didn't get them so if you change your mind, even at the last minute, please turn in your tickets so others can attend.

I didn't think my gang would be interested (some had done it before), so didn't get tickets...then they decided they wanted to go. We were waitlisted, but couldn't get in. After it was over, a Dis member commented to me that she wished she had known that I wanted tickets because she had 5 but they had decided not to attend!:scared1: Even I "my" girls didn't get the tickets, someone else would have enjoyed the event. It is definitely a "at least one adult" with your kids event, not a "drop off."

Would this be something good for boys or is it mainly attended by girls? I have 2 boys, age 3 and 7, and unsure if they would enjoy this or not.

My sons (ages 5 and 7) went on our last cruise (as did our daughter age 4). They loved the tea (apple juice) and large cookies and the mad hatter is very funny and lots of boys go.

My daughter would love to have tea with Alice! I'll have to make sure to get tickets for this when we get onboard.

I plan on going to this w/my DS. He agreed to go b/c Mad Hatter is there so it doesn't sound like a just girls thing. Is there an age limit?

Oh! I wonder if my 2 yr old DS would like it? Does anyone know what time they do this at, morning or afternoon?

2 years ago, my girls were 1 1/2 and 2 1/2, they weren't as interested in the actual show part but they did enjoy the cookies and AJ. We sat on the side so if they really acted up I could make a quick get away;).

I can't remember though since my sister got all the tix. Do you get the tix for the adults too? and is guest services open right when you get on board so you can get these tix and drop off pillowcases? (my parents and sister were in concierge last trip so they just made a phone call and got all our tasting and tickets and stuff) I was just told when and where to meet

Yep- adults need tickets. (i'm so sure because there were ONLY adults in my party! :lmao:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter