• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TEA Thread Wk of Feb 12, 2006

:cool1: I'm 4 for 4!!!!!! I messed up on my timing for food yesterday. I went straight to the Y after work without eating and ended up with 22 points left for the day at 9PM! Not a good plan. But since my current AT says nothing about late night eating, I can say I made my AT yesterday.

I feel soooooo much better, both physically and psychologically. No excess food is worth losing this feeling.

TGIF!

Finish strong people! The weekend is here
pixiedust:

I'll be
0trampoline.gif
for all TV viewing over the weekend. That's my weekend rule!!!!!!

acbroccoli.gif
accarrot1.gif
barbell.gif

Nancy -- So sorry about your MIL. Sending :hug: to you and Barry. I hope the next couple of days are not too hard for you with too much food, too little water, and few opportunities to exercise. Just take care of both of you. Sending :hug: :hug:

Tiff -- Hope you got to enjoy that large chili and small frosty. YUM! We splurged on taco bell for VD and it was wonderful to have that treat.

Sara -- Your strategy of giving the goodies to daycare is AWESOME!!! Good for you for having that willpower. :thumbsup2 Yes, I have to say you should be very worried about girls becoming teen girls. I am convinced they can't help it. Just too much going on. DS12 is really easy going too. I am hoping I am still saying that when he is 16!

Sunny -- congrats on going 4 for 4! I LOVE your use of the trampoline for all tv viewing. What a great idea! I wonder how Howard would feel about me adding another expense to this free sport! :scratchin I think I'd better make some use of the FIRM videos before I buy anything else. ;)

I'm glad to report that I am 2 for 2 for meeting the WW Healthy Eating Guidelines. I realized late last night I was short on veggies, so I opened a can of mixed veggies and ate it like finger food. Yummy. I even had APs left at the end of the day after I splurged on a white chocolate kit kat. And even though I had points left and had planned on it, I didn't eat any popcorn while DH and I watched our movie.

Doing better on the water - but the main reason is the nasty cold :sick: I have! Better with food, but there have been some desserts! :earseek:

Thanks, everyone for your thoughts and prayers . Knowing others are thinking of Barry and I helps get through this difficult time.

Can't wait to head back home to FL tomorrow! :sunny:

Nancy-be careful traveling & hope you get over your cold soon!

Well I have survived a rainy/sleety/cold day spent at home (without kids, they are at grandparents) and I didnt eat all day :cool1: I stayed within my point range :banana: For me this is a big deal. And when my dad picked up the boys (they went to Mobile for Mardi Gras) he brought me a whole box of banana moon pies. I LOVE THOSE THINGS!!! It was very thoughtful but do you know how bad those things are? I stayed away & plan on having DH take them to work. He said if you put it on the kitchen table, it will get eaten.

Cam-yes that chili & frosty was excellent!(well, the frosty could have been bigger) I love those white chocolate kit kats! I'm so proud of you for eating your veggies. :thumbsup2

Sunny-WTG! Keep up the good work!

Sara-that's a good idea about sending the stuff to daycare. The kids appreciate it so it doesn't go to waste being thrown away.

Planning on sticking to it again today. Weekends are the hardest for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter