Tea Party

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by bthrsoon, Jun 4, 2003.

1. bthrsoon

bthrsoon Mouseketeer

We'll be on the Wonder on Aug 21 for our 1st Disney cruise. I've heard about a tea with Wendy. My DD5 would love this! Is it available on the 3 nt cruise? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SlyHubby

SlyHubby Mouseketeer

We took our daughter last week on our 7 night cruise. They did it on both of the days at sea - so I don't think they will have it on your 3 night cruise.

Personally though, I don't think you're missing much. The (iced) tea/cookies are already on the table when you get there. Wendy tells a 10 minute story. Then everyone lines up to get a picture with Wendy. And to think, there was a massive line to get tickets for it - and lots of people who didn't get there early enough didn't get tickets. You had to get the tickets on Sunday for Monday/Thursday.

4. floridaminnie

floridaminnie Enjoying life one adventure at a time.

I know on the 4 day in the club, they have an activity with TEa with Wendy. I believe it's about the same as the 7 day, but in the club. Not sure if it's on the 3day though. Check out Barb's website www.castawayclub.com to see. If not, just another reason to book while onboard!:p

5. clarabelle

clarabelle <font color=green>Pandas don't seem to have much o

I agree with Slyhubby- unless you or your child is a huge Peter pan fan I wouldn't worry about it.
    Iced tea, one cookie -Wendy comes out and tells the peter pan story and then you line up for pics. It was not a big deal.
    :o My kids have never really mention it when they talk about the cruise (we went in April) and they talk about the cruise a lot!

6. 4nana

4nana God Bless America, Land of the Free, Because of th

We felt it was very worth while, as it is seldom Nana gets to take tea with her 3yo and 5 yo east and west coast grand daughters.
    It was short and sweet ~ definitley one of the cruise highlights the girls still talk about!
    Wendy has a very strong accent that is hard to follow, but you get the message. Yummy CC cookies, tea history, and a lil lesson about manners, napkins, pinky, etc.
    Altho not required, the girls had fun dressing up as 'Cinderella' and 'Belle' and it was a great photo opt. Hope you enjoy. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]