Tea Party

bthrsoon

Mouseketeer
We'll be on the Wonder on Aug 21 for our 1st Disney cruise. I've heard about a tea with Wendy. My DD5 would love this! Is it available on the 3 nt cruise? Thanks!

We took our daughter last week on our 7 night cruise. They did it on both of the days at sea - so I don't think they will have it on your 3 night cruise.

Personally though, I don't think you're missing much. The (iced) tea/cookies are already on the table when you get there. Wendy tells a 10 minute story. Then everyone lines up to get a picture with Wendy. And to think, there was a massive line to get tickets for it - and lots of people who didn't get there early enough didn't get tickets. You had to get the tickets on Sunday for Monday/Thursday.

I know on the 4 day in the club, they have an activity with TEa with Wendy. I believe it's about the same as the 7 day, but in the club. Not sure if it's on the 3day though. Check out Barb's website www.castawayclub.com to see. If not, just another reason to book while onboard!:p

I agree with Slyhubby- unless you or your child is a huge Peter pan fan I wouldn't worry about it.
Iced tea, one cookie -Wendy comes out and tells the peter pan story and then you line up for pics. It was not a big deal.
:o My kids have never really mention it when they talk about the cruise (we went in April) and they talk about the cruise a lot!

We felt it was very worth while, as it is seldom Nana gets to take tea with her 3yo and 5 yo east and west coast grand daughters.
It was short and sweet ~ definitley one of the cruise highlights the girls still talk about!
Wendy has a very strong accent that is hard to follow, but you get the message. Yummy CC cookies, tea history, and a lil lesson about manners, napkins, pinky, etc.
Altho not required, the girls had fun dressing up as 'Cinderella' and 'Belle' and it was a great photo opt. Hope you enjoy. :)

fc2acf11.jpg.thumb.jpg
fc3f5cf3.jpg.thumb.jpg
fc3f5e01.jpg.thumb.jpg
fbff1dde.jpg.thumb.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter