• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tea Party Tickets

tripsmom

Earning My Ears
Hello! We are heading to Alaska soon and I have a quick question about the tickets for the tea party. I know they are available first come first served. My question is: can I get tickets for multiple cabins or does there have to be a representative from each cabin? We have 7 cabins traveling together and I was going to get the tickets for all of the cabins but don't want to stand in line alone only to be told I can't get all of the tickets!
Thankyou!

You will need your Key to the World Card to get tickets. So I'd assume you'd need either them to be there or their KTTW card. We only needed to show one per room. :thumbsup2

Wow....I never needed to show a KTTW card to get the tickets. However, don't know how many tickets OP is trying to get. If you are trying for 28 tickets....I'd suggest that you have multiple people there. On the other hand, I don't know whether they'd limit you to 8 or not. I know that we had no problem getting tickets for 2 cabins.

This really is a kid event. I honestly can't see everyone in 7 cabins wanting to attend, but each table with kids will need an adult. You could do 3 kids per adult if you wished.

Please, if any members of your group that have tickets decide not to go, turn in their tickets. There are always people who want to go but have been unable to get a ticket. Even at the last minute, it opens a spot for someone.

I figure the men won't want to go - I'm not even going to ask!!! That means we will need 14 tickets - 9 children and 5 moms/grandmothers. I think I'll have a couple people stand in line with me!
Thanks for the information!

We had nine people in three cabins. I was able to get all tickets. They wanted all three cabin numbers. They looked them up to see that we did have 3, 3, and 3 in each cabin. They gave me all 9 with no problems. Hope this helps.

Also, it is a "kid" event. However, we only had two children, but all the adults wanted to go to see the kids.

Sorry to sidetrack just wondering if anyone knows actually how many tickets there are available for this event? I want to work out our odds lol

Sorry to sidetrack just wondering if anyone knows actually how many tickets there are available for this event? I want to work out our odds lol

We went on the second sea day and I noticed several empty tables in the back of the room. If you don't get tickets, maybe you could show up and ask if there are any tables available?

If my husband and I do this with our 5 year old son, will people look at us like we're insane? I don't imagine our son will care, but I want to go! :)

Do they do it on the Wonder too or just the Magic?

No one will think you are insane, and it is open to each guest. Reality, as an adult without a kid, I wouldn't do it.

The number of tickets = the number of seats in Studio Sea. Usually it is offered twice on a 7 night cruise. However, the concierge holds a bundle of tickets till after the first day.

Yes, for all ticketed events, you can check with GS before the event to see if anyone has turned in tickets and you can line up by the door without a ticket. If peeps don't show up, the CMs will seat people without tickets.

Is there a tea party on the Fantasy? Where do we get tickets?

If my husband and I do this with our 5 year old son, will people look at us like we're insane? I don't imagine our son will care, but I want to go! :)

Do they do it on the Wonder too or just the Magic?

Yes they did it twice on our Alaska cruise on the Wonder. I went to guest services on the first day and had my choice of the two tea parties! I did see families with boys as well as girls!! I went as a lone adult and loved seeing and photographing the Princesses with the kids, and yes there were several empty tables. EVERYONE HAD A BLAST!! ALOHA, Karen:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter