Tea Drinkers...what's your favorite?

So many...I like the occasional infusions but always, always Earl Grey and Lady Grey.:)

I've loved English Breakfast for years. Lots of Earl Gray fans here. A friend of mine likes it also. I keep it around for him, but I haven't tried it. After seeing all the fans of it here, maybe I will. :)

Jason and Monkey Boy...you are on opposite ends of the spectrum! LOL! ;)

non-flavored: Red Rose
Flavored: Bigelow Cinnamon Stick. No apples, no ginger, just cinnamon and tea. I drink it every day...

Love green tea. Right now it's Krogers or Salada. However, after reading all of these posts, I need to expand my horizons lol!

If it's regular tea..then Earl Grey. But I just had some Stash Lemon-Ginger that was incredible. And of cours, I can't find it at any nearby store. Had it in Boston, so I guess I'll just keep looking. But there is that Long Island Iced also. That makes a 'nice' change!!!!

My favorite is the ic tea from Cheese cake factory It has Passion fruit in it, I like Sweet tea too.
Kim:earsgirl: :earsboy:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I LOVE anything Chai.

But I love Coffee Bean & Tea Leaves Blueberry Pomagranite latte teas. I buy some of that and some of thier Vanilla mix and make my own at home. It is so DELISH!!

But my all time fav is chai lattes, also made at home with Coffee Bean & Tea Leaves mixes and tea.

I love a cup of Earl Grey with a little honey. I once order iced tea from Starbucks (I almost never go there) and kept thinking how good it was. I finally realized it was Early Grey. So now I drink it hot or cold.

There's nothing like a good English brew. I like Tetleys best. I love fruit tea as well, cherry and pink grapefruit are my current favourites.

My current favorite is Twinings Lady Grey but I also love Earl Grey. I also like Bigalow's french vanilla and vanilla caramel when I'm in the mood for something different. I didn't stock up at the Twining's store in Epcot last trip (and my daughter loves saying I told you so) and I have been having a hard time finding Lady Grey at home. Only one of our local stores carries it and they seem to be out of it a lot.

I am not a tea drinker by nature but I do like Tetley's Earl Gray. I love the Bread Garden's chai tea. I like Jasmine tea (Chinese).

Chai Tea is great. Tastefully Simple has the best IMO.

Hot tea: Twinings English Breakfast....love to order it from Disney Magic room service along with a big island cookie as a bedtime treat ;)

Iced tea: Chick-fil-A....yep, that's what I said....they've got the BEST sweet tea ever! :teeth:

Nutcracker Sweet - Only out around the holidays but I love it. It is soooo good.

At the moment Peppermeint but it seems I should be trying some others. great post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter