• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tea Brand

Crazeegetupkid

Earning My Ears
Hey, Does anyone know what brand of tea that disney uses? My mother really likes their vanilla rooibos (served at most sit down restaurants), but we couldn't buy it at the Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea. I had bought the princess tea before, but forget what brand it was.

Are you thinking of Twinings? Disney got me HOOKED on Twinings English Breakfast tea a few years ago and I'm pretty much a Twinings snob now :rotfl:

Hey, Does anyone know what brand of tea that disney uses? My mother really likes their vanilla rooibos (served at most sit down restaurants), but we couldn't buy it at the Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea. I had bought the princess tea before, but forget what brand it was.

Jiko actually used Tevana I had the Malaysian Chi Tea and it was fantastic! I know they serve Starbucks coffee so that makes sense...

I know at Artist Point the waiter told me that they use Harney and Sons at most of the Disney Signatures... Harney is by far my favorite brand BTW

So I would check those stores :cool1:

http://www.teavana.com

https://www.harney.com

Anyone know what the unsweetened iced teas are in Italy & England?? I love them. They both seem to have a fruity taste. I asked at both places if I could buy the tea & they both said no. They waiter in Via Napoli said it's blended just for them. I had hoped the tea in England was a Twinnings but apparently not.

I have found a cold brewed berry iced tea from Twinnings that is pretty close, so I make do with that. But I'd love to be able to get the real thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter