• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TCD Sunshine First

B

BEADY

Has anyone else heard about this? I have just phoned up TCD with the intention of booking our next holiday Aug 2003. Everything was going great, 6 seats left. Great. Then I was put on hold..............Thay had just had a memo to say that due to popular demand for Sunshine first seats I could only book them if I booked their accomodation, but I was welcome to go in economy!!!!!
Has everyone else booked accomodation with them?
I am on a downer now.
From Beady.

Beady,
I booked my flights with TCD for August 2003 in May, I phoned on friday (6 sept) and upgraded them to Sunshine First without any problems. I booked my accomodation independently - that sounds a bit strange to me - you would think that they would be happy just to sell the seats as they are more money than economy! I would ring back again and maybe speak to a supervisor.
Hope you get sorted!

Thanks for your replies. I will ring back tomorrow. You have made my daughter feel happier. I'll let you know what happens. Beady.

Well, I have just phoned another TCD number and spoke to a different person and we are NOT ALLOWED to travel Sunshine First without booking their accomodation.
Help!!!!!!
Beady.

In the paperwork that comes from TCD it clearly states that you cannot upgrade to either Sunshine First or in the bubble unless you book their accommodation. We have just come back and we travelled Sunshine First and only booked a flydrive, we must have slipped through the net. Although I did ask all 22 people who were sat with us and they had also just booked a flydrive. I honestly think that TCD did not know what they were doing when they started these upgrades, I must admit I was on tenderhooks, right up to when we paid our money, but nothing was said. We had a wonderful time, a great way to travel. We were lucky. Hope you sort something out. You could try telling TCD that they have been letting people travel, like us!!!! Good luck

could you just book one night??

I've booked with Bon Voyage and they also state you have to book accomodation. My plan was to just book one night, but in the end it wasn't required.

bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter