• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TCD have last minute fly drives from £99

Excellent ~ Hopefully someone can take advantage of the great price:thumbsup2

There is no way you can get a fly-drive from TCD or anyone else for that matter for £99.

Misleading advertising made worse by folk passing it on.

Terry

I think that Tony was trying to pass on worthwhile information, and I hope that somebody will be able to take advantage of the good deals which seem to be on offer !

thank you very much Tony for putting this information out there, so nice when we help each other out like this, in our supportive community;)

Just searched 15th March (earliest it will allow online) £95 each plus taxes and fees. Total for a couple is under £700 for 2 weeks flydrive incl Platinum Insurance.
If they are doing even cheaper prices before 15th by phone then its a bargain. Hope someone can take advantage of it.:thumbsup2

Edit. Just compared with Virgin for same dates same car £1,265. Wish I could take 2 weeks off.

There is no way you can get a fly-drive from TCD or anyone else for that matter for £99.

Terry

I think if you read Tony's OP properly it does say from £99 - I don't think for one minute that he was suggesting it would only cost £99, merely that it might save somebody some money.

Thanks Tony - if I hadn't only just come back , I might have been tempted myself :rotfl:

Thanks for sharing, Tony. I've always thought that it would take a lot to persuade me to fly with TCD, but maybe this might! :thumbsup2

Just searched 15th March (earliest it will allow online) £95 each plus taxes and fees. Total for a couple is under £700 for 2 weeks flydrive incl Platinum Insurance.
If they are doing even cheaper prices before 15th by phone then its a bargain. Hope someone can take advantage of it.:thumbsup2

Edit. Just compared with Virgin for same dates same car £1,265. Wish I could take 2 weeks off.

Just under £99PP is a bit different to £700 for two, the sooner all airlines and travel agents are made to show the full total price including all taxes and supplements the better, at the moment it is totally impossible to compare the price of two flights or holidays unless you go a good way through the booking process.
All this Ryanair nonsence of flights for 1p is a real pain, who do the airlines who price in this way think they are kidding we all know from experience that their headline price means absoloutly nothing by the time fuel supplements and a whole host of other charges are stuck on the end price.

Just under £99PP is a bit different to £700 for two, the sooner all airlines and travel agents are made to show the full total price including all taxes and supplements the better, at the moment it is totally impossible to compare the price of two flights or holidays unless you go a good way through the booking process.
All this Ryanair nonsence of flights for 1p is a real pain, who do the airlines who price in this way think they are kidding we all know from experience that their headline price means absoloutly nothing by the time fuel supplements and a whole host of other charges are stuck on the end price.

It is a bit different but it includes tax, car and platinum insurance, why should they include this in the headline?. It happens in all walks of life.
I go to the wholesalers and buy a bunch of flowers for £1 I dont expect to pay £1 because there is 17.5% VAT to add on. Go to Orlando and buy a bottle of coke for $1 its got 6% sales tax to add. I am always suprised how cheap airtravel is, going to Amsterdam again in a few weeks £36 return, been 10 times never paid more than £43.
What does a hotel in Orlando add on now 12.5% tax? + resort fee+ anything else they can get away with.
They are in business and they have to grab headlines to pull customers in. Us discussing it on a forum just proves the £99 offer works ans it is a good price.
Its the government that needs to change things if its wrong you can't blame airlines.

just checked it out flight £99 then there is full charge and taxes.You can only get a flydrive with them if you get there car insurance so for the 4 of us works out 15 march £1100 still good but not £99
Paulh

Terry

BIG FLAME or WOT !!!

This was an offer only for last weekend, you had to phone to get the £99 and not veiwable on a computer search. I did, It was, but I couldn't go this Friday. Nuff said. ;)

Thank you for the info Tony, very nice of you to let us know when things like this appear, Im all for a bargain:goodvibes

Terry

:sad2: Tony64 was just trying to help people out by giving them a heads up. His post as a far more informative post than yours, thanks for your contribution Terry:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter