Tb Yearbook ****UPDATE POST 544****

Okay. Now that I have everything organized time to start actually making the pages.

Should we make a seperate thread asking for the information/pictures they would like in their page, and who to PM that stuff to, becasue I think some people are not all that bothered by this thread and are just overlooking it?

Should I do it?

I guess we need it soon so we can do the pages.

If info isn't provided, we can just put what we feel appropriate, I guess.

Well...:guilty: ...I wasn't on the list.....The Dark Dancer (Sarah) lol. ;)

This is a great idea, y'all! :thumbsup2 I would offer to help but, I am busy packing...and I leave in the morning for wdw (for 10 days) so I won't be much of a help. :guilty:

Oh my goodness...I've been off for so long! I have no idea what's going on! First off, I hate to be a nag, but I checked all the lists of TB DISers, and I'm not on any of them. No biggie though :) My name's Angela, btw. I guess I'll wait until you do whatever you do with my name (like add it to a list of who I PM or something). This is a really great idea, everybody!

Okay, guys I'm really sorry but I won't be on until around 9 tonight. Got so many things to do. I'm still editing though. Don't worry.

Sorry, Jessie. I cant help. :( I have way to much going on............I thought I'd be able to but theres just no way.

^^ okay Brit. Thanks for letting us know, because George and I were trying to find someone to cover for JAimie.

When do we need this done by?

I'll take Jaimie's spot if you want.
I replied to your PM.

:)

Okay. I have 3 completely done. The three that have sent me info. Yay!

George, Melissa, Jess, how are you guys doing?

Jaimie, how's your essay and rememberance stuff coming?

This is fun, but a little stressful. I think it's going to turn out great!

What are we doing about the signatures?

Okay. I have 3 completely done. The three that have sent me info. Yay!

George, Melissa, Jess, how are you guys doing?

Jaimie, how's your essay and rememberance stuff coming?

This is fun, but a little stressful. I think it's going to turn out great!

What are we doing about the signatures?

Only one person sent me their info.
I'm working on the page right now.
It's almost done.
I wrote down a list of all my people...and I'm going to check off who I got information from...

Lists are good ideas. :)

I keep forgetting to check people off, so i would ahve to go dig through all of the documents. I made a folder, and I have all of the documents ready to put the info in. Each page is taking about 10 or 15 minutes to do, and I don't have signatures for any of them yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter