Taylor's Once in a lifetime wish 3/13 ~ update 3/12 More BIG GIVES & time to go pg 30

You better get to sleep girl!!! Where will YOU Be in 24 hours!!!! WOO HOO!!!:cheer2:

I don't know if I can sleep..... All the excitement is hitting me now because I have been going crazy :scared1: these past few days!!!!!!!
I will be at GKTW after a wonderful dinner at CHEF MICKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

:love: LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU.... I will show her that, she will think she is so special..... :love:

Hope Sami is feeling better.....the magic of the mouse is mighty and good...he'll get her and Taylor feeling happy in no time!!

Safe Journey....now, go to bed.....

THANKS for everything...... :hug:

So sorry to hear about Sami being sick. I am sure the FL rays will make her feel 100X better. Have a lot of fun and I sent you a request for facebook.

:hug: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I added you on facebook.
Hope Sami is feeling a bit better

We are home, :sad2: unpacked & getting back into things...... I can tell you that it was an unbelievable expreience that we will NEVER forget. We had the week of our lives. I am uploading all of our pics tonight to my computer & then I will send it to photobucket & I am working on the first day of my TR......

Just wanted to let you all know we are home. Some pics will make facebook before here just because I can upload there faster......

Talk to you all soon..... :)

Welcome Home!
hope the trip was full of magic and fun!
can't wait to read and see all about it!

I just noticed you are back...busy week....can't wait to read you TR and see pictures! I am so glad to hear you had a great time!

hi , my name is leah and my son has been granted a wish from the make a wish foundation of south florida. along with my hubbie-michael and daughter rosie who is almost 12 and ari my son who is 8 (diagnosed with trisomy 9 mosaic) we are going to disney world on may 9th!!!!! for a week and will be staying at give kids the world. i would love to hear from anyone who has advice or pointers or hints to help make this trip even more magical for ari and for ideas in making sure rosie doesnt feel left out.
looking foward to making friends on disboards and learning how to post and get a tracker and post pics.any help in figuring that out would be gladly appreciated! lol

Hi Teresa,just checking in to see if you had started your TR yet! we just got back Sat night, so still catching up on all my threads!
hope all is going good and the girls are happy and healthy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter