Taylor's Once in a lifetime wish 3/13 ~ update 3/12 More BIG GIVES & time to go pg 30

its finally here :woohoo::woohoo:

hope your trip is full of magic and fun!!!

have a safe journey ... :goodvibes
take lots of pictures ... :thumbsup2
drink LOTS of water ... :drinking:
enjoy some quiet time together .... :cloud9:
take a break in the parks and people watch ... popcorn:::mickeybar
sing, dance and laugh ... :dance3:

I bet the girls are :jumping1:

have a wonderful trip, can't wait to hear all about it!!!

:goodvibes:hug::goodvibes:hug:

Have a SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:dance3::dance3::dance3:
:yay::yay::yay:
:banana::banana::banana:
:love::love::love:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:cool1::cool1::cool1:
:hug::hug::hug:

Try to sleep a little bit tonight! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!​

You've been MIA, so I hope everything is okay. Have a FABULOUS trip and remember to try and sit back and take it in. :cool1::banana::yay::cheer2:

Hoping all is well and that you're just going crazy trying to pack. :)

Your trip is almost here!! It's only hours away. :) :banana: :banana:

Hope you have tons of magical moments! I can't wait to see pics when you get back!

its finally here :woohoo::woohoo:

hope your trip is full of magic and fun!!!

have a safe journey ... :goodvibes
take lots of pictures ... :thumbsup2
drink LOTS of water ... :drinking:
enjoy some quiet time together .... :cloud9:
take a break in the parks and people watch ... popcorn:::mickeybar
sing, dance and laugh ... :dance3:

I bet the girls are :jumping1:

have a wonderful trip, can't wait to hear all about it!!!

:goodvibes:hug::goodvibes:hug:

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

2 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

how is Taylor feeling??
do you have everything packed??

what is the first thing the girls want to do in the parks???

HI!!!!! Tayor is feeling ok .... Sami got sick on Thursday so it has been a crazy few days..... :sad2:
We are all packed & ready to go.... The first thing they both agree on is going on Cinderella's Carousel....

You can FINALLY Say...

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful time!!!

I love you pics they always make me smile.... :)

It is finally here!!! I remember how I was feeling the day before, SO EXCITED!!!! Have a magical trip!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been MIA, so I hope everything is okay. Have a FABULOUS trip and remember to try and sit back and take it in. :cool1::banana::yay::cheer2:

Sami got sick Thursday so we have had a crazy few days her trying to get her better, pack, get last minute things.. :scared1: But we are finally going in about 7 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI!!!!! Tayor is feeling ok .... Sami got sick on Thursday so it has been a crazy few days..... :sad2:
We are all packed & ready to go.... The first thing they both agree on is going on Cinderella's Carousel....

I love you pics they always make me smile.... :)

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sami got sick Thursday so we have had a crazy few days her trying to get her better, pack, get last minute things.. :scared1: But we are finally going in about 7 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEVEN HOURS!!! Praying EVERYONE is well by morning and stays that way the entire trip!!! :hug::grouphug::hug:I am happy I can make you smile, that IS my goal!!. :flower3:

Hope Sami is feeling better.....the magic of the mouse is mighty and good...he'll get her and Taylor feeling happy in no time!!

Safe Journey....now, go to bed.....

Sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! We leave to go to Disney in about 7 hours :banana::banana:

I have been MIA for a few days due to the fact that Taylor had her neurophyschometric testing Thursday with is an ALL DAY thing, then I get Sami from school & she says her throat was bothering her, I take her temp no fever but her glands in her neck are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I call the doctor, take Sami in & the doctor says I think she may have strep her throat is so bad take a look. I look & it is nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Sami has been sick on top of us trying to pack, get the last minute stuff together, Taylor having a soccer game Friday night, me trying to work a few extra hours because I am missing the whole next week it has just been utter chaos here........... :scared1: Sami got antibiotics and she is feeling better, but she is still congested.

The doctor & I spoke we both have noticed that Sami has been getting sick every week after Taylor's chemo week so the doctor feels whatever is going on with her the stress is triggering it.... :confused3

BUT on a brighter note..... we have 3 BIG GIVES that I have not been able to share with you.... one came today & Taylor opened it & said Oh my gosh Mom I think that we really have to start getting some kids so we can send stuff to them.... :love:

I am going to TRY to upload to photobucket tonight & post them but I am not promising anything because sometimes it freezes up & causes all sorts of problems. We got adorable Tink pajamas, a necklace, bracelet & some stickers & then today the girls got beautiful Tie ~ dye Mickey shirts, Tie Dye Tink/Mickey Shirts & A TIE DYE mickey Backpack!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love:

Everyone else is sleeping & I am trying to look over my PTR some before the morning because there were alot of good things you all advised me on & I planned on taking notes.... I just didn't realize it would be 7 hours before our trip..... :lmao:

I will take a TON of pics to share with you all, thank you so very much to each & every one of you for making our trip even more special. I can not wait to share our trip with you all.

The girls are both bringing their journals to write in at the end of each day & I will do the same so we can share it with you all.... :love::love:

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter