Taylor's Once in a lifetime wish 3/13 ~ update 3/12 More BIG GIVES & time to go pg 30

So happy to hear Taylor's feeling better!! wow only 6 days, will fly by!!!
happy to hear you got all packed up, its amazing how many bags you need when going to see Mickey!

I'm making up my final packing list today, I'm actually shipping a box down with my extra's since we are going to GA first, I don't think I'll have room in the rental car for everything....we are at 19 days until we leave and 22 until WDW!!! so ready to be there!

I know it is going to go sooooooo quick!!!!!! You must be getting really exited too!!! :banana:

Wow that is an impressive stash!!

I am so happy to hear Taylor is feeling better and able to sleep. :hug: She needs all the rest she can have before her trip because she is going to have so much fun!!:cool1:

I was at Epcot on Saturday - don't forget the Flower & Garden show there. The topiaries are beautiful and there's a butterfly exhibit that I'm sure the girls will enjoy.

I thought the girls might enjoy seeing these two (hopefully these images won't be too big):

IMG_6703-2.jpg

IMG_6682-1.jpg

They LOVED the pics... Sami said that she hopes Donald is still there when we go, then Taylor said of course he will he lives there... :lmao:

Hey Taylor!!!Only 6 more days!!!!!!​

:donald::donald::donald:
:donald::donald:
:donald:
:dance3: :woohoo:
WE CANT WAIT!!!!!!​

WOW 6 more days!!!???

So what do you think you will be doing and wearing 1 week from today!!!???:surfweb:

Well one week from yesterday when you wrote this we would be in MK & they have about 4 different things they want to bring to each park to keep changing.... :lmao:

Hi everyone... Can you believe 6 more days!!!! Are you going crazy with all the last min things to do...like me:scared1::laughing:.

We are going NUTS!!!!!!! :scared1: but we are happy to be because that means it is almost time...... :woohoo:

Not gonna be on here much more before you leave...
Wanted to wish everyone the most wonderful trip!!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thank you so much Tim... enjoy your visit with Melody's grandfather..... :)

Only 5 more days :dance3:

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

To everyone that was a part of Taylor's BIG GIVE I just want you all to know that I bought Thank you cards for Taylor to send out to you all but she wanted to do something different so that is why you have not received them yet.....

I can not tell you what it is, she wants it to be a surprise I can only tell you that you will get them when we come back & I think you will like it ;)

I didn't want you all to think that we were just being rude by not sending out a Thank you to you all.... they will be there shortly!!!!!

:love: THANK YOU ALL AGAIN SOOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! :love:

Ooh 5 days left have a fantasmic trip! :) Say hi to Mickey Mouse for me :)

That is so sweet Taylor want's to thank us in a special way....you have raised a very sweet girl!!! but for me, seeing the happy faces is more than enough thanks!

hope she is feeling good today!!!

ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor - you are going to have so much FUN!! and always remember to look for hidden mickey's at disney world!!!

Teresa - dont forget to pack the things people usually forget!! haha - medicines, toothbrushes, suntan lotion, change for the tolls on the way to GKTW, your kids....lol

Sami - how many autographs do you think you can get???

:

They LOVED the pics... Sami said that she hopes Donald is still there when we go, then Taylor said of course he will he lives there... :lmao:

Oh my gosh that is so cute!!! :rotfl: Your girls are so adorable! You guys are going to have such a magical time! I'm so excited for you!!! :banana:

We can NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! They are jumping out of their skin over here...:yay::yay::dance3::banana::banana:

Ooh 5 days left have a fantasmic trip! :) Say hi to Mickey Mouse for me :)

Only 4 days left now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

That is so sweet Taylor want's to thank us in a special way....you have raised a very sweet girl!!! but for me, seeing the happy faces is more than enough thanks!
hope she is feeling good today!!!

She has it planned out down to the T..... :lmao: It is really cute I just don't want anyone to be offended that we haven't sent anything out yet.... ;)

ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor - you are going to have so much FUN!! and always remember to look for hidden mickey's at disney world!!!

Teresa - dont forget to pack the things people usually forget!! haha - medicines, toothbrushes, suntan lotion, change for the tolls on the way to GKTW, your kids....lol

Sami - how many autographs do you think you can get???

Oh no Wendy.... you opened another can of worms now.... she read that & asked what they were so I said remember there was a book at the library about them & she said oh no we better go get it tomo & read it fast...:scared1: :lmao:

We now have everything we need (I think) :) I was so worried about all Taylor's medication that I almost forgot Sami's inhaler :scared1:

Sami says she is going to get at least 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how that is going to work out....

Praying everyone is strong and healthy...your wait is ALOMST OVER!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!! 4 days left...... :banana:

Oh my gosh that is so cute!!! :rotfl: Your girls are so adorable! You guys are going to have such a magical time! I'm so excited for you!!! :banana:

Thank you .... :love:

Tell Taylor she will be able to buy the book at disney world!!!!! Its a LOT of fun!!!

Go Sami Go!!!!!! That'd be AWESOME!! If you see Wendy from PEter Pan, make sure you get her autograph to show me!!!!!!

Have the BEST TIME EVER!!!!!

Do you guys like Ice Cream?

:banana::banana:4 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

I just wanted to update you all on the chaos in our house!!!!!! We are running around packing, last minute things.... soccer practice, religion, make up school work for Taylor from last week....

I hope we have everything that we need packed LOL I had all of Taylor's medicine on a list & in a row to pack (all 12 of them!!!!) There are also 2 that are in the fridge too that we can't forget.... I kept feeling like I was forgeting one I couldn't figure it out, then I realized I was forgeting Sami's inhaler!!!!!! :scared1: The one medication Sami has & I almost forget it....

Tomorrow Taylor has her neurophyschometric testing as well as getting her blood count checked.... The neurophysch testing is about 5-7 hours :scared1: She has done it once before but this will tell us more about whether or not she is truly improving.... Please say a prayer for her tonight I am also hoping that her counts are good otherwise she will need a neupogen shot & we will have to worry about infection.... She is feeling pretty good this week but they both are having a hard time falling asleep because of the excitement :dance3::banana::dance3::banana::dance3::banana:

We can not believe we are only 4 days away! The girls received 2 more gives I will post pics tomorrow.... I have to upload them tonight...

I also have to go onto facebook again because my Mom's friend is in China adopting a little girl & my Mom doesn't have a computer so I check for updates. They now have her & they will be coming home the same day we are coming home from Disney!!!! I am so happy for them, they have waited for a very LONG time for a child to complete their family!!!! :love: Just wanted to share with you all...... :)

will definately say an extra prayer that tomorrow's tests go great!!!

how wonderful for your Mom's friend and family!

only 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! we are down to 16 and got our Mickey Mail today, so it finally feels real for us!

hope everyone gets some sleep tonight!

Ooh by the time you read this, there will be 3 days left! :lmao:

I'm also sending good luck wishes for tomorrows test.

I don't blame them for the lack of sleep. :goodvibes

What wonderful news about your Mom's friend and even better that you all return home at the same time. :)

Is a Magic Number.....

Praying today's Neuropsych testing goes well, I know the day will be LONG (we have been through too many of these). :hug::grouphug::hug:

and remember

is a Magic Number...

praying taylors appointment goes well and you all have a fantastic time in disney :)

2 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

how is Taylor feeling??
do you have everything packed??

what is the first thing the girls want to do in the parks???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter