Taylor's Once in a lifetime wish 3/13 ~ update 3/12 More BIG GIVES & time to go pg 30

Wow--what fabulous gifties! Love the scrapbook--and the princess dresses (love the Ariel one! So rare to see Ariel's aqua dress!)--and the adorable flipflops!! Your girls are going to be super stylin'! :cutie:

Don't apologize about photos--I know I may be speaking for a lot of people here, but I LOVE to see the pics!!!

:woohoo: Glad to hear that Taylor is feeling better--she sounds like a trooper--here's hope the upward trend continues right into the trip! Chemo days are always tough, but if she can keep distracting herself with preparing for the trip, packing her goodies and dreaming of all the magic that is about to happen, she will get through it!

Looking forward to following your story.... :3dglasses

My Brooke just came over as I was typing the last message and wants to add her own animated smilies. So, here she goes....

:banana::cool1::banana::banana::banana::laundy::scared1:

So glad to see those smiling faces and happy Taylor is feeling better! The stuff all laid out brought tears to my eyes too! That is amazing!!! Get ready to pack!

Wow thanks for sharing your pixie dust with us... the Givers are great...and all those photos I'm sure inspire them and tell them that they are doing something worthwhile and rewarding!... a good reminder of Philippians 2:3-4:) They exemplify it.!

What awesome BIG GIVES!!:banana::banana:

I love the scrapbook and the purses along with everything else.

You guys look like you have pretty much everything you need, I am so happy for all of you!!!

First up is an awesome scrapbook from EmilysWish ~ Thank you all so much for this beautiful book....the girls can not wait to fill it up with pics, Taylor went through each page & told me what pose she wants in each slot

You're so welcome! I had fun making it, and I think it's so cute she's already choosing pics for the pages!!! :lmao:

That is what my bed looked like before we left too! It's really overwhelming isn't it? Really renews your faith in the goodness of people. Before we packed, when I brought out the Big Give things to show our friends and family who came over to the house, I had to make several trips up and down the stairs to bring it all down!!!!

Big Give family.. What a nice way to put it :) Glad Taylor is feeling better and hope ye have a great trip now :)

:hug:checking in late today, hope Taylor is feeling better sending lots of :hug: and pixie dust!!!

[/SIZE
BIGGIVE054.jpg

I'm so glad Taylor is feeling better. What a rough week its been for her. :(

LOVE the tink shirt, the saying is just so perfect! :lovestruc

I am trying to catch up on everyone and Praying Taylor is feeling better today. I am crying as I type, that is simply amazing to see such generosity displayed like that...we see it arriving in pictures; however, to put it all togther in one spot...SIMPLY AMAZING! The BG Family has HUGE hearts! :goodvibes:love::goodvibesSo happy you have experienced this! :hug::hug::hug:

Wow, That is incredible! Hope you have a lot of bags!! ;)

We actually packed this weekend & we have alot more bags than I expected!!! :lmao: We still have last minute things to pack also.....

I am so glad that Sami has gotten very excited now. I believe that these MAW trips are for the benefit of the whole family - although Sami doesnt have the illness, she still has the ups and downs and hard times - as do Mommy and Daddy - and needs some pixie dust. We really enjoyed loving on your family - you were so great with answering all my questions all the time!!! It was so much FUN!!!!!

Wendy ~ THANK you so VERY much for everything..... I truly appreciate all you have done sending you lots & lots of :hug: :love:

Don't apologize about photos--I know I may be speaking for a lot of people here, but I LOVE to see the pics!!!

Glad to hear that Taylor is feeling better--she sounds like a trooper--here's hope the upward trend continues right into the trip! Chemo days are always tough, but if she can keep distracting herself with preparing for the trip, packing her goodies and dreaming of all the magic that is about to happen, she will get through it!

I am glad that you don't mind the pics..... Personally I love looking at other people's pics also....

I truly believe that looking at other PTR's & TR's, as well as reading Disney books is what helped her get through last week it was a rough one... it took a few days for her to get back to her "normal self" which is why I haven't been on....:sad2:

My Brooke just came over as I was typing the last message and wants to add her own animated smilies. So, here she goes....

Hi BROOKE!!! THANKS!!!! :banana::):woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

So glad to see those smiling faces and happy Taylor is feeling better! The stuff all laid out brought tears to my eyes too! That is amazing!!! Get ready to pack!

It is ABSOLUTELY amazing!!!!

Wow your bed pictures are amazing :lovestruc

I felt the same way.....

Wow thanks for sharing your pixie dust with us... the Givers are great...and all those photos I'm sure inspire them and tell them that they are doing something worthwhile and rewarding!... a good reminder of Philippians 2:3-4:) They exemplify it.!

Yes they do !!!!

What awesome BIG GIVES!!:banana::banana:

I love the scrapbook and the purses along with everything else.

You guys look like you have pretty much everything you need, I am so happy for all of you!!!

Thank you only 6 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

First up is an awesome scrapbook from EmilysWish ~ Thank you all so much for this beautiful book....the girls can not wait to fill it up with pics, Taylor went through each page & told me what pose she wants in each slot

You're so welcome! I had fun making it, and I think it's so cute she's already choosing pics for the pages!!! :lmao:

That is what my bed looked like before we left too! It's really overwhelming isn't it? Really renews your faith in the goodness of people. Before we packed, when I brought out the Big Give things to show our friends and family who came over to the house, I had to make several trips up and down the stairs to bring it all down!!!!

Everyone I showed the stuff to said the same thing to me.... It shows that there are truly good people in the world....
Big Give family.. What a nice way to put it :) Glad Taylor is feeling better and hope ye have a great trip now :)

We will ALWAYS remember how special everyone made our trip....

:hug:checking in late today, hope Taylor is feeling better sending lots of :hug: and pixie dust!!!

She is finally better now, Saturday night she started to become herself then yesterday was packing, shopping, etc only 6 more days to go..... :yay:

I am trying to catch up on everyone and Praying Taylor is feeling better today. I am crying as I type, that is simply amazing to see such generosity displayed like that...we see it arriving in pictures; however, to put it all togther in one spot...SIMPLY AMAZING! The BG Family has HUGE hearts! :goodvibes:love::goodvibesSo happy you have experienced this! :hug::hug::hug:

Thank you so much..... it truly is amazing... I get all choked up just thinking about the genorosity of these people that don't even know my girls but they want to make sure they have an amazing trip. We will never forget our Big Give Family.... :love:

So happy to hear Taylor's feeling better!! wow only 6 days, will fly by!!!
happy to hear you got all packed up, its amazing how many bags you need when going to see Mickey!

I'm making up my final packing list today, I'm actually shipping a box down with my extra's since we are going to GA first, I don't think I'll have room in the rental car for everything....we are at 19 days until we leave and 22 until WDW!!! so ready to be there!

Wow that is an impressive stash!!

I am so happy to hear Taylor is feeling better and able to sleep. :hug: She needs all the rest she can have before her trip because she is going to have so much fun!!:cool1:

I was at Epcot on Saturday - don't forget the Flower & Garden show there. The topiaries are beautiful and there's a butterfly exhibit that I'm sure the girls will enjoy.

I thought the girls might enjoy seeing these two (hopefully these images won't be too big):

IMG_6703-2.jpg

IMG_6682-1.jpg

WOW 6 more days!!!???

So what do you think you will be doing and wearing 1 week from today!!!???:surfweb:

Hi everyone... Can you believe 6 more days!!!! Are you going crazy with all the last min things to do...like me:scared1::laughing:.

Not gonna be on here much more before you leave...

Wanted to wish everyone the most wonderful trip!!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter