Taylor's birthday....

I'm betting a lot of people do, that not only was incredibly rude, it hasn't turned out so well for the instigator. He made a fool (nice word version) of himself in front of the performer who is now possibly the biggest star on the planet. Oops.
Unfortunately, he’s too full of himself to ever see his blunder.
He’ll never get it.

I'm betting a lot of people do, that not only was incredibly rude, it hasn't turned out so well for the instigator. He made a fool (nice word version) of himself in front of the performer who is now possibly the biggest star on the planet. Oops.

Even Obama called him a donkey. Only he used the other word for donkey.

Last edited:
I’m really not all that familiar with her music; probably the only song I recognize is “You Need to Calm Down.”

But I ❤️ that her massive success ticks off certain people. And that her mere presence at KC Chiefs football games irritates even more.

I’m really not all that familiar with her music; probably the only song I recognize is “You Need to Calm Down.”

But I ❤️ that her massive success ticks off certain people. And that her mere presence at KC Chiefs football games irritates even more.
Yeah. A stuffed shirt with a triple chin tried to tell us her boyfriend was a beta. Then all the nerds in mom's basement repeated it. Yeah sure. A guy that makes a living knocking down people and getting knocked down by them is a beta. And you, triple chin stuffed shirt guy that makes a living yapping, is an alpha. Uh huh. Sure. They're all just jealous because They couldn't get to first base with Taylor Swift.

They're afraid of the Swifties, even though heretofore she's not been all that political. But keep dissing her Fox. Tick off the Swifties.

Merry Christmas

Yeah. A stuffed shirt with a triple chin tried to tell us her boyfriend was a beta. Then all the nerds in mom's basement repeated it. Yeah sure. A guy that makes a living knocking down people and getting knocked down by them is a beta. And you, triple chin stuffed shirt guy that makes a living yapping, is an alpha. Uh huh. Sure. They're all just jealous because They couldn't get to first base with Taylor Swift.

They're afraid of the Swifties, even though heretofore she's not been all that political. But keep dissing her Fox. Tick off the Swifties.

Merry Christmas
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, which is fine with me!

My son-in-law turned 34 today, so he almost shared a birthday with Taylor.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, which is fine with me!

My son-in-law turned 34 today, so he almost shared a birthday with Taylor.
You mean you haven't heard all the Travis Kelce is a Beta chatter and she wears the pants in that pair talk? Of course it's rubbish because humans aren't pack animals so there is no such thing. It's just a means for talk show or internet creeps to play tough guy. I guess their fee fees are hurt because in their eyes, a successful male should never be upstaged by a more successful female. I won't link you to any of them because none of those sites deserve the click. But they're out there. You can thank me for reading it so you don't have to later. :)

I can’t wait for her new song when she and Travis Kelce break up. Wonder if it will have a football theme?

Preparing for the Taylor onslaught This Sunday when the Chiefs play the Patriots here.

You mean you haven't heard all the Travis Kelce is a Beta chatter and she wears the pants in that pair talk? Of course it's rubbish because humans aren't pack animals so there is no such thing. It's just a means for talk show or internet creeps to play tough guy. I guess their fee fees are hurt because in their eyes, a successful male should never be upstaged by a more successful female. I won't link you to any of them because none of those sites deserve the click. But they're out there. You can thank me for reading it so you don't have to later. :)
Nope, I'm 61 and haven't even heard the term beta applied to relationships. Thanks for no links. The only talk shows I watch are the mainstream late night guys for the comic relief I need at the end of the day.

Today I saw a post on another forum where someone from the UK said "Maybe it's because I'm old, but I don't know who Taylor Swift is."

How old ya gotta be??? 90? And you don't have a tv, watch/view any news, read a newspaper(you said you're old) Never saw a magazine cover in a shop? That's just crazy to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter