Taylor Swift Concert Ticket Prices

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by 4MCMICKEY, Nov 1, 2012.

1. pigletto

pigletto DIS Veteran

I got a presale code for this but already have tickets. If anyone needs the Toronto code please feel free to pm me for it.:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cinderellamom123

cinderellamom123 Mouseketeer

in the same situation as you. Got tickets thru the presale and was going to try my luck for the other night. Had two phone lines and two computers going and nothing! Anyway, makes me even more thankful that I got them when I did. Can't wait til christmas!

4. AshleyLAntkowiak

AshleyLAntkowiak Earning My Ears

Hi!!! Would you be able to give me the presale code for the Toronto show on June 14, 2013??? I am SO desperate! Thanks!!!

5. AshleyLAntkowiak

Pigletto if you could let me know your code it would be SO appreciated!!!!

6. pigletto

pigletto DIS Veteran

Pm;ing you right now!

7. AshleyLAntkowiak

I can't PM you back due to my amount of posts but thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

8. pigletto

pigletto DIS Veteran

You are very welcome! Good Luck!:thumbsup2

9. Boxie1101

Boxie1101 Earning My Ears

Hi i'm looking to get the code off you but dont know how to pm can yu help me please!!!!:)

10. taranicole

taranicole Earning My Ears

Hi,
    I have no idea how to PM, but would really appreciate the Toronto Taylor Swift presale code, I would love to get a pair for my daughter's birthday. Thank you!

11. dahrjo

dahrjo Mouseketeer

EXACTLY what happened to me. My DD was so disappointed, we were searching for the show in Detroit. :confused3

12. kelseah

kelseah Earning My Ears

They are pretty expensive.
    I cannot find a presale code for her Toronto show anywhere!
    I might not get ticketsthis time.
    =(

13. Meowmii

Meowmii Earning My Ears

Hi Pigletto,

I saw your very generous offer to send the Taylor Swift pre-sale code if people PM'd you - would you still be willing to send? Sorry, haven't quite figured out how to PM yet! My BF is a HUGE fan and I would love to be able to surprise him at x-mas with tickets!

Many many thanks!

Meowmii

14. 5 Disney Fans

5 Disney Fans DIS Veteran

so I was lucky enough to get tickets to the Philly show using my presale code on Sunday. But tickets are still not available to print from Ticket Master site. Anyone else run into a delay with tickets being avialable when using presale code?

15. DebMcDonald

DebMcDonald DIS Veteran

I ordered for the Foxboro show and mine just arrived this week, (I wanted real tickets for their stockings) I know when I ordered they did say there would be a delay. NOt sure I helped any:confused3

16. scottmel

scottmel <font color=darkorchid>Does my logic in my origina

I did presale for Pittsburgh which was a few days after foxboro and still haven't received mine. Though when I look at TM.com it shows printed and mailed but no tracking info etc. I sure hope they are here. I honestly forgot about them being mailed...I hope I didn't accidentally pitch them with all the holiday junk mail

17. MomToOne

MomToOne DIS Veteran

So after putting in a reasonable amount of effort to pay just face value for tickets for Taylor's Sacramento show and being completely unsuccessful, I had happily given up on the whole idea of getting DD12 tickets. My wallet was also very happy.

Of course, then DD gets a phone call last night from a friend - the friend's Mom had agreed to take them to the show if they all paid for their own tickets which would have to be bought from Stubhub at double or tripple the face value. :rolleyes: And of course DD came running to me to see if I would pay. :rotfl2: I told her "No way. If you think this is a good use of your money, YOU buy the ticket. I will allow you to go to the show, but getting the ticket is your problem." And of course she's broke! After a bit more discussion, I told DD that if she really wanted to go, even though I didn't think it was worth the money, I'd give her the $200 I budget for her birthday (present/party/dinner out/etc.) to her early and she could use it to buy the ticket but anything over $200 was back in her court to figure out how to pay. And it would mean her birthday will consist of her, me and a cupcake at our dining room table :rolleyes: After a bit more debating, she finally decided she'd take the deal. So I guess she's going after all. And I get off easy on her birthday!

18. DebMcDonald

DebMcDonald DIS Veteran

The envelope says Ticketmaster on it, but I thought the same thing about me throwing them out with the rest of the junk mail and you can actually feel the tickets in the envelope. I think mine came on Monday so your's should be anyday now.

19. kldmom2000

kldmom2000 DIS Veteran

Mine arrived in a white standard-sized Ticketmaster envelope a few days ago.... I hope yours show up soon!

20. pigletto

pigletto DIS Veteran

I didn't order actual tickets. I chose the download option.. which I haven't done yet.

21. rackerlee92

rackerlee92 Mouseketeer

Hoping and praying that tomorrow we are able to purchase 4 tickets.

Have never used Ticketmaster before - any great advice for a newbie?

TIA