Taxi's in parks?

twinkle

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there are taxi's outside of a park? If you want a taxi do you have to call for one?

Thanks for anyone who can help. :earsgirl:

There are typically taxis hanging around the buses that take you to other places that are on disney property.

twinkle said:
Does anyone know if there are taxi's outside of a park? If you want a taxi do you have to call for one?

Thanks for anyone who can help. :earsgirl:
Hello! We just got back about two weeks ago and taking an occasional taxi was one of the best things we did! Melt downs were avoided severl times, esp. late at night.
We took one from DD-they were lined up in the main parking lot on the opposite side of the street from the buses.
We also took one from MK. We went by boat over to the TTC. Then walked through the main gates toward the parking lot and there were taxis all lined up. The fares were about $9 for us-definitely worth it to save sanity. :rotfl:
What I would do would be to ask BEFORE you go into the other parks just where and how to get a taxi. Then you will know where they are should you choose to take one.

It depends on which park. The taxis are right outside the park at MGM, DTD (several places) and one can always be called by a valet at resorts.

At MK (if I recal) they weren't allowed to drop you off where the buses are, so I think you have to get to TTC to snag one. Although I'd just head over to one of the resorts (CR) and get a taxi from there.

I can't remember about Epcot (I haven't been in through the front entrance in years!).

Taxis are great and you never end up spending more than $10 or so.

How about Winter-Summerland? Are taxis the only way to get there? Also, does anyone know if the prices for cabs went up since the gas hike?

JRawkSteady said:
How about Winter-Summerland? Are taxis the only way to get there? Also, does anyone know if the prices for cabs went up since the gas hike?
If you are staying at a WDW resort, just take the bus to Blizzard Beach. Winter-Summerland is right there and there is no need to take a taxi.

Thanks so much for all the advice. I don't know what I would do without this board and everyones help.

Thanks again!!!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter