Taxis at theme parks

karylrocks

I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it.....
Do the theme parks usually have taxis already there? I am especially wondering about getting one from Knotts to the Angels game, and whether I will need to call for one.

I would also like to know if the parks have a pick-up/drop-off area. My son's girlfriend will be picking him up from Magic Mountain; anyone know how long it takes to get there from Santa Barbara?

Knotts generally has a few taxis around. There used to be a "taxi stand" behind Snoopy's Headquarters in the Marketplace, but with the construction of TGIFridays, it might have moved. They might just be out in front of the main gate at the drop-off.

Can't answer SFMM....haven't been there since Batman was new (read "A long time ago!!!). As far as travel time from Santa Barbara...I would guess about 1 1/2 hours or so. It also depends on the time of day and the path. You can take the 101 down to 405N to 5N and come around from the south or take 101 to 126 and come in from the north. I think the 126 turns to streets partway through so I'm not sure which would be faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter