• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Taxi's at Port of Miami

ableeks

Earning My Ears
Are there always taxis waiting at the port of Miami to go straight to the airport?

Are there always taxis waiting at the port of Miami to go straight to the airport?

There is a steady stream of them. There is a taxi line, and the taxis keep coming, but there can be a short wait in the line and then for the next taxi. Many people seemed to be waiting for vans as they had a lot of luggage, so the dispatchers would go to the next one in line.

I don't think there is a way to order one to wait just for you. They keep the traffic moving.

Nancy

When we got off the Wonder after our Panama Canal cruise, there were plenty of taxi's waiting. It was $24 to go to the airport.

we also got off the wonder yesterday and had no issues getting a taxi. $25 flat fee to the airport. As a matter of fact, we did self check-out and we were in the line at the taxi stand at 7:30 am and at MIA about 20 minutes later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter