Taxi/Windsor Hills

Dyana

Earning My Ears
We'll be making a trip to the world next week. Thought about taking a cab from Magic Kingdom to Windsor Hills. Can anyone tell us what the charge for a taxi might be?

I am also at WH next week and have looked at a few options, taxi seem to be around 65-75 dollars, town car 85-120 dollars, and there are some bus options but not at all time efficient. I was going to do the taxi to WH then pick up a rental car just up the road (cost was at the time cheaper then MCO) Ok so this next part is way over complicated (al la Dr doofenshmirtz) so then I was going to rent a car for the day to get to WH then switch later that day (we needed to end up with a minivan to fit everyone) at the local rental in Kissimmee. My main goal was to get the kiddos to WH asap after a long day of traveling.
Long story short I found a deal on said minivan with Dollar at MCO and I am hoping and praying it all works out.

holy cow how does my wife put up with me!

Thank you both for your replies. Looks like a rental car is the right choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter