Taxi in Cozumel to Nachi

disneycruiser22

Mouseketeer
I finally convinced my family to not go through the overpriced DCL route for Playa Mia and to go to Nachi :) Can someone explain to me the taxi situation so i can explain it to my family so that they aren't nervous!

thanks!

disneycruiser22 said:
I finally convinced my family to not go through the overpriced DCL route for Playa Mia and to go to Nachi :) Can someone explain to me the taxi situation so i can explain it to my family so that they aren't nervous!

thanks!

It's very simple. You'll walk from the ship through the Terminal and shops on to the ground level where there will be a number of taxis waiting - small sedans to large vans. There are a number of signs throughout the terminal showing the taxi fares. A taxi employee will ask the number in your party and your destination and will wave one of the taxis over to your party and you will be on your way. The taxis we rode in were very clean and appeared to be well maintained; drivers spoke English.

We are here in Coz right now. Taxi's are plentiful throughout town and at the beach clubs. We use them all the time. Please don't stress over them.

This is probably a silly question but do they have handicap taxis that would take a person in a wheelchair? I realize it is not the U.S. but I hoped someone might have noticed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter