taxi/grocery store

hapandpam

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at POFQ for 8 wonderful days. This is the first time we will be using ME and not be renting a car. In the past, we have done a grocery run and kept some goodies/breakfast food in our room. Does anyone know about how much it cost to get a taxi to one of the nearby stores, or have any suggestions? Thanks!

We also did a grocery run on our last trip but will be using magical express this trip ( no car).
I do not know the rates for a taxi to a nearby grocery store however one idea is to order your groceries on line at gardengrocer. They will deliver groceries right to your hotel for about 10-12dollars and people on these boards say their service is excellent.
I have my order in for April.
Something to consider.

definitely go with gardengrocer.com, it is so conveinent and bell services will hold your order for you so you don't have to wait around for delivery. They even keep the cold stuff cold.

Also try WeGoShop.com. You can pick any items that you like with no extra surcharges on the food. I am not sure what their rates are, but they should be competitive.

Also check out Gooding's (www.goodings.com), a local supermarket that also has a delivery feature. A little on the expensive side, but very very convenient and efficient.

I used them twice and was completely satisfied both times. I tried using Garden Grocer the second time because they have a lower delivery charge than Gooding's, but they were "sold out" on my arrival date so I went with Gooding's again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter