Taxi from POP

:confused3 Would any one know how much a taxi from pop runs?
Not sure but if you're planning on going to Universal, I would recommend using Mears Transportation since it's usually cheaper than a cab...especially if you have more than two people riding.

I agree with metro cause taxi would probably cost you anywhere from $30 to $40 oneway and mears is alot cheaper and it will be round trip :thumbsup2

Not sure but if you're planning on going to Universal, I would recommend using Mears Transportation since it's usually cheaper than a cab...especially if you have more than two people riding.

3 years ago we took Mears, and getting there was great, but coming back totatly diffrent story. They gave us a time window for a pick up. We were there well before the set up time and well pass the the time later of the time window.We finaly had a other Bus driver call the dispatch and sent over another shuttle. This also happen to us at Epcot(we were staying off site) and then they had no one to send!! so I am no big fan of mears.

I stayed at POP this year and got a taxi to universal a few times it was $37 plus tip I think!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter