Taxi from POP

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by seadd67, Sep 17, 2008.

1. seadd67

seadd67 DIS Veteran

:confused3 Would any one know how much a taxi from pop runs?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Not sure but if you're planning on going to Universal, I would recommend using Mears Transportation since it's usually cheaper than a cab...especially if you have more than two people riding.

4. ky07

ky07 <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=teal>

I agree with metro cause taxi would probably cost you anywhere from $30 to $40 oneway and mears is alot cheaper and it will be round trip :thumbsup2

5. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead

use this chart for an estimated cost.

put start place in the first box,
    destination in the next.

click on calculate and it will appear in the open box on the right hand side.

http://www.mearstransportation.com/TaxiFareEstimator.asp

6. seadd67

seadd67 DIS Veteran

3 years ago we took Mears, and getting there was great, but coming back totatly diffrent story. They gave us a time window for a pick up. We were there well before the set up time and well pass the the time later of the time window.We finaly had a other Bus driver call the dispatch and sent over another shuttle. This also happen to us at Epcot(we were staying off site) and then they had no one to send!! so I am no big fan of mears.

7. a_hobden

a_hobden To far from the magic!

I stayed at POP this year and got a taxi to universal a few times it was $37 plus tip I think!!