Taxi from Disney to Universal or vice versa

nyrebecca

DIS Veteran
Sorry my search button isn't working for me to find this answer....but, does anyone know the estimated price of a taxi from Disney to Universal or vice versa? My friend is going to one and not bringing a car and just wants to know how much to estimate.

Thank you !

My husband just did this last month. He went from Boardwalk to Universal and it was closer to $50 each way. (plus the outrageous cost of a one day park ticket. WOW!) LOL

Last time I did it we paid $60 (that included the tip) one way. I think the fare was $52.

You can call the Mears shuttle the night before you want to go and they will pick up at your WDW resort. Might make a few stops, but it's around $20 roundtrip.

In August we paid $62 plus tip from the Universal Hard Rock Hotel to the Disney Dolphin Resort. Hit a few lights and a bit of traffic and that meter just kept ticking :)

You can call the Mears shuttle the night before you want to go and they will pick up at your WDW resort. Might make a few stops, but it's around $20 roundtrip.

I agree! We always use Mears to get from WDW to Universal and always make it well before opening, even if we have to make a stop or two. The price is $19.00 round trip. Their number is 407-423-5566. Just call them the night before to arrange a pick up time. For one or two people they are alot cheaper than a taxi or town car.

Would it be cheaper to use a taxi or mears to get to Universal from POR?
We have2 adults and 3kids (16, 12, 10)
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter