Taxi from CSR to Hess, POP and back to CSR?

shoegirl1020

Mouseketeer
I have to take a taxi from CSR to POP to check in on the 14th!!:cool1: I figured since I"m already in the taxi I'll have them stop while I run into Hess. The taxi will agree to do that if the meter keeps running, right? I ORDERED THROUGH GARDEN GROCER, BUT AM GOING TO CANCEL BASED ON THEIR LACK OF RESPONSE/CONFIRMATION E-MAILS

Then, if the line isn't too long at POP would it be cheaper/easier to have the taxi wait while I check into POP to bring me back to CSR to gather the family?

Also, ANY idea on the price????

Thanks in advance

Only to let the taxi go at Pop. You can get another one there, to get back to CSR. It'll be cheaper.

I'm not sure what you want to do. Why not have the rest of the family go with you? or Why not just have them take a taxi and meet you at POP? BETTER STILL Why not just check in at POP then meet the rest of your family at a theme park? Take Disney transportation and arrange a place to meet.

If there is long line at Hess just tell the tax driver to drop you off and you'll call another taxi after you finish. The driver might let you pay but wait for you (without the meter running). Just tip extra if the driver does that.

Why do you need to take a taxi from CSR to check in at Pop??

Check out of CSR, have Bell Services pick up your bags and transfer them to Pop. Head on to a theme park. Later that day, head over to Pop and check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter