taxi from airport to Universal

Heidi K

DIS Veteran
We are going to Universal in about a month and staying at Cabana Bay. Because our flight gets in pretty late, I think it will be easiest to take a taxi to Cabana Bay. Can anyone give an estimate of how much this would cost? And I'm assuming we can pay with a credit card--can the tip also be put on the credit card? Any other info would be appreciated. Thanks :)

We always take a flat fee car service from Royal Pacific to the airport and it's $55. I would expect a metered taxi to be a few bucks more or less than that.

thank you! Do you reserve the car in advance? What company do you use?

The car service we use from Royal Pacific to the airport has cars waiting at the resort, like a taxi stand. They are available all the time on demand and I would assume the other Universal hotels have them as well. I believe they are operated by Mears, but I'm not sure. All the vehicles are either SUVs or towncars and I believe they all operate on a flat rate. I've never arranged to take one from the airport to the resort, only on the way back. I think it may be easier (and around the same price) to just hop in a cab at the airport's taxi stand.

The car service we use from Royal Pacific to the airport has cars waiting at the resort, like a taxi stand. They are available all the time on demand and I would assume the other Universal hotels have them as well. I believe they are operated by Mears, but I'm not sure. All the vehicles are either SUVs or towncars and I believe they all operate on a flat rate. I've never arranged to take one from the airport to the resort, only on the way back. I think it may be easier (and around the same price) to just hop in a cab at the airport's taxi stand.

Great info, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter