Taxi fares around the World?

I have used taxi several times, and I would say that the fare would be between $5-$15 between most places.

Last trip we took cabs from BC to La Nouba and from BC to WL. Both fares were around $10 then tip on top. On previous trips we have taken cabs from BWI to GF, BWI to CR and BWI to Speedway. It helps to be sure you get somewhere on time then we take Disney bus after when time doesn't matter.

$5.25 between the Wilderness Lodge and the Contemporary to have dinner at Chef Mickey's. The return was $5.50. October 2005. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I posted on the resort boards because I'm trying to get from POP to WL. Sounds like it will be around $15. I shouldn't be that far off, anyway. The real question is that we are spending one night at POP and one night at WL. I know they will move our luggage for us, but I'm a little nervous about it because we are switching to WL on the Friday before Memorial weekend, and I know everything is booked and our luggage may get transferred very late. As we are flying out the next day, I'd rather just move it ourselves with a taxi than be awake until midnight waiting for luggage to arrive. Should I just trust the Disney system, or is it likely they will be overwhelmed due to the holiday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter