Taxi Fare from Ont to DLH????

glewis1123

<font color=blue>The Tag Fairy says hi to Glenda a
Does anyone know what cab fare is from Ontario airport to DLH??

We were going to use Super Shuttle since we had vouchers in our package from AAA but that turned out to be a nightmare.

Vouchers said reservations recommended - so I called to make arrangements - the agent I spoke with - when I could understand her between her constant yawning - said no reservations needed - but even the recording on the phone before they connect you to an agent said reservations were recommended for Ontario airport. After my insistance on making a reservation she begrudgingly took it and then wanted to pick us up 4 hours early for our return flight - pick us up at 1030 am for a 230pm flight. The agent was constantly yawning on the phone - so much so that she was making me want to yawn -

So after discussing this with hubby we decided to take a cab.

So....anyone have ideas on what cab fare would be from Ontario airport???

We leave tomorow night.

Thanks for the neverending help

Its going to be fairly expensive. I have flown into Ontario a few times and checked into cabs once and was told "in the neighborhood" of around $80, each way, before tip. That was from a cm at Paradise Pier that I called. Luckely my father in law got his car fixed and was able to pick us up after all, so I was not able to verify that. But its a hike so I imagine thats about right. Good luck!

just for everyone's info

cab fair from Ontarior airport to DLH was $75 plus tip

They had shuttle service also - $57 plus tip then you had to drive around to other terminals to pick up more passengers if there were any - then depending on where everyone else on your van was going - make stops along the way to others destinations.

We elected to use the cab - it was a 35 minute drive from the airport to DLH - no traffic - 9PM Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter