Taxi cost from POFQ to Universal Studios, anybody know?

Aidita

Earning My Ears
I will be staying at the POFQ. Like most folks, I´m on a budget and would like to know how much a taxi will cost for 3 people.

Thank you,

:bounce:

Hi, you will love PO FQ, it's my favourite resort! We normally use Mears to go to Universal, last year we paid around $12 each for a return trip from PO FQ to Universal. We got a cab once and it cost around $30 one way. Mears were brilliant, we booked the time we wanted to be collected from PO FQ and the return time, but when we were at Universal we wanted to come back earlier so we just called them from the park and rescheduled at no extra cost.

With regards to taxis; Last year I paid $30 for a taxi one way from the Boardwalk over to Universal. Now, some taxi's will give you a flat rate, while others use a meter. If I had it to do all over again I think I'd use Mears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter