Taxes

Nazran

Mouseketeer
When you book online is the price including hotel taxes and the like or is that only disclosed at the end when you check out?

If you're booking a package, then there is no tax according to the Disney website.
†The price for this offer does not include vacation insurance. There is no tax on this package. Additional baggage fees may apply and vary by airline. View a list of airline baggage policies and fees.You should also confirm directly with your airline prior to departure.
I find this kind of interesting because if I were to price out a vacation package by summing up the individual parts, the only way I come close to getting the totals to match is if I add tax to all the components. Then the sum of the parts equals the quoted price for the package. So, I'm inclined to believe that it should be worded that taxes have been included in the quote, not that there is no tax on the package.

If you're booking a room-only, then the quoted price includes the resort tax.
† Prices listed above are approximate. Total Room Price includes tax.

If you're ordering tickets, the tax is not added on until you get to check out.

Ah thanks for looking at that for me. So it is reasonable to assume when I quote a package on line that price is pretty close to the final amount minus insurance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter