Tax refunds

MrEVILdrPorkchop2u said:
For those of you that have gotten a DD date, may I ask what time have you seen it get updated?

It was updated this AM at 8:30 when I checked. I checked last night at 11:00, so sometime between there.

Once again..,no such luck overnight. :-/

Same here ;( accepted on 2/14 w education credits and still showing accepted :faint:

It's making me nervous; but we already received our refund from new york state; so I shouldn't be nervous right ? And does the site update daily or Sun and Wed ?

Just wondering if anyone knew ~ very frustrating !

Mine was updated this AM. Although I have my dd date of 2/28, they are taking most of it to cover my ex-husbands irs debt which I have been paying on because he's a deadbeat.
I get no child support from him and now this.
Sigh. On the bright side, it's the last link I have with him and one less payment I have to make.

I believe you can file an "innocent spouse" affidavit and they wont take it. My SIL used to have to do this with their income tax return because her husband got hit with a lot of back child support and for years the IRS tried to take their refund to cover it (they were making monthly payments on the arrearages).

You can also send in proof that you are not responsible to them through your divorce decree.

Good luck...

Polyluvr said:
Same here ;( accepted on 2/14 w education credits and still showing accepted :faint:

It's making me nervous; but we already received our refund from new york state; so I shouldn't be nervous right ? And does the site update daily or Sun and Wed ?

Just wondering if anyone knew ~ very frustrating !

The site updates daily, but the biggest updates are on Wednesday and Sunday nights...

The site only updates once a day and that is in the early morning. That is what a government official said on one of the morning shows. They said the site was overcrowded and told people they only need to check once a day because it wouldn't change throughout the day.

I filed on 1/25, and got an email that said it was accepted on 1/26. Then on 1/31 I got an email about the education credits and that my return was accepted, but they were not processing education credits yet. Now I have not heard anything since then. When I go to the "Where's My Refund" site it says processing.

I see that some members that had the education credit have received a DD for their return. Just wondering when your return was accepted.

I did receive my state refund already.

KimL141 said:
I filed on 1/25, and got an email that said it was accepted on 1/26. Then on 1/31 I got an email about the education credits and that my return was accepted, but they were not processing education credits yet. Now I have not heard anything since then. When I go to the "Where's My Refund" site it says processing.

I see that some members that had the education credit have received a DD for their return. Just wondering when your return was accepted.

I did receive my state refund already.

My return was accepted on feb 14th and my dd was today and i had education credits

We are still waiting for our tax return to show a direct deposit. :-/ I keep thinking today is the day and then I check when I get up and nothing. I just want to see a date and I'll be a happy camper.

My son's refund has been sitting at the bank marked as pending for 3 days! I still don't have mine. Filed on Feb 1, but had an educational credit.

sammielynn said:
My son's refund has been sitting at the bank marked as pending for 3 days! I still don't have mine. Filed on Feb 1, but had an educational credit.

Sat. Sunday and Monday are all the same business day, it should change status's Tuesday. I filed our taxes January 25th with education credits our DD was 2/25 but it went in Saturday (same business date for deposit).

Hope you get yours soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

For your federal refund, just go to IRS.gov and check your refund status (you need name, ss, filing status, and refund amount)

For your state, just go to your state tax website and check there.

SOOO cool! Thank you very much for posting this site!
I just went on and checked and should be sent to my bank this week.
We haven't gotten a refund in YEARS so very happy to finally be able to have one and see when I will get it.
Thanks!

My issue was resolved, but now my refund is going to take an extra 4-6 weeks to arrive. Grrr, I thought I was ahead of the game by doing my return early!

filed pre-Feb 1st, return was awaiting acceptance due to educational credit.

checked the IRS site this weekend and it indicated it would be delivered to my bank today but to allow several days for it to credit

Refund (i.e. vacation fund) hit my bank account today:banana:4.

We filed 1/28 with educational credits accepted 2/14 but still no update on the irs website. Really starting to get angry. I see others who filed same time, accepted same day getting there deposit. I just like to know when it's coming.

Our tax return was accepted on 2/14 because Of the education credit. Return was processed on 2/21 and we received a date of 2/25 for direct deposit. It actually hit our bank 2/24 after 6pm.
Hope to help.

That is what mine showed yesterday but today it had dd date posted. I think others have said that happened to them the day before they got the DD date.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I too now have no bar !!! Hopefully it means tomorrow I will have a DD date :thumbsup2

Still no change this morning. :( On a positive note, DS's taxes were suppose to DD tomorrow. I just checked his account and they have already posted to his account. Happy for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter