TaX Refunds

MiNNiE2185

Mouseketeer
I just did my taxes and it says that the estimated date for direct deposit is Friday, February 15. (I am getting hardwood floors in my living room and am kinda excited!:cool1: )Has anyone got theirs earlier than the estimated date or do i just have to sit and wait the time out? Thanks!

I received mine early. It was supposed to be direct deposited on 2/8 (Friday) and it actually posted to my account on 2/2...less than a week after I filed. I received my state refund 4 days after filing. Hope you get yours early too.

We plan to file this weekend. But we got ours early last year. We were told we had a 2 week wait and I don't think it was even 1 b4 the money was noted in our acct.

We're doing the same thing with our refund. New floors/carpet. We just want to file so it can help us decide on a budget when we start looking.

I've never been lucky enough to get mine early. It was always deposited on the date specified.

I filed my on 1/31 and it's supposed to be deposited on 2/15 also. I'm hoping to get mine early too!

I filed my federal return on 1/22 and it was deposited into my account on 1/31...we don't pay state income taxes. :thumbsup2

My original date said 2/8, then it said 2/5 but it was actually deposted 2/2. I filed exactly one week prior.

We filed Friday and when I check the IRS website it tells me to check back in a weeek because it is too soon it get any info. Anyone else had this problem?

man I would love to file.....but I am STILL waiting for a 1099 ( I think that is what it is called) that is mailed late to me every year! :mad:

I just checked mine on the irs website and it said it is too soon..it could take up to three weeks to process my return. The date I got is from TurboTax online because that is how I filed!! I guess I will continue to wait!

My federal return was accepted 1/29 and I was given the date of Feb 8th for my refund to be deposited. Now it says it'll be deposited 2/5 though :thumbsup2

We got ours back this past Friday. We're putting some away for our kids for college (They're 2 and 9 months but we plan to do it every year so they don't have to worry about how they're going to pay), a little is going to be put away for our Disney World trip in '09 and the rest will probably go to bills.

It had said mine would be in today based on the IRS'S web site. But the bank they use Santa Barbra bank and trust say's it will be direct deposited on friday. I sure hope thier right as i'm using our return to pay off our up coming trip to the world :cool1:

For those of you who got your refund early did any of you use Turbo tax? I always here of people getting them early but i never have.

mine was accepted by the IRS on 1/25 and was supposed to be deposited on 2/8/2008 and it deposited already on 2/1

I filed my taxes and they were accepted and originally said I would receive my deposit on Feb 5th, then a couple days before that it changed to Feb 12th. The IRS deposits on Fridays so according to that I should get it this Friday. I'm a little upset that according to THEIR chart and when my return was accepted I should have gotten it last Friday, but as long as I get it this Friday I'll be happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter