Tax question...another one!

eh24fan

<font color=blue>I was such a NKOTB nerd<br><font
Just a question. We filed and our return was accepted. According to the refund schedule it should be in the bank by the 25th. However, the IRS website says February 12th. Anyone with experience with this? Which one is more likely to be accurate?

Did you efile with direct deposit? IF you did not do Direct Deposit then the Feb 12th date is the date you should have a check. If you dircect deposit then Jan 25th is the date that they send it to the bank, your bank may take a day or two to show it though.

Just a question. We filed and our return was accepted. According to the refund schedule it should be in the bank by the 25th. However, the IRS website says February 12th. Anyone with experience with this? Which one is more likely to be accurate?

I efiled too with direct deposit and when I looked earlier in the week at the IRS site it said my refund would be in my bank on January 21st which I thought was early/fast, today I checked again and it gave the February 12th date and my email from tax act said January 25th........I'm not sure why they changed the date.

So, I've seen three different dates this week. :rotfl:

Yes, we did the e-file with direct deposit. So we aren't the only ones in "limbo" so to speak. Guess it will be here no later than February 12th...but man oh man sooner would definitel be better! LOL

Tax act said it would be here by the 25th, the IRS says the 29th. I am just glad it will be here before April.. Also, remember, they may process quicker. I am thinking that with the holiday they may be pushing things back, just to cover their rear.

Think of those of us claiming mortgate interest and a few other things..we cant even get ours processed until 2/11~ Mine was accepted by Turbotax and sent to the IRS but is pending right now -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter