tax in orlando

There is a state tax of 6% across whole of Florida. Additionally individual counties can charge their own tax over and above this and many of them do. The maximum charged at the moment is an additional 1.5%, but some only charge 0.5% Most of Disney is in Orange County where I think the total tax is 6.5% however some are in Osceola County and the total tax there is 7% if my memory serves me correctly.

Mrs TT

The tax on all alcoholic beverages will be 6% plus the extra 0.5%,1% or 1.5% of the county where you are purchasing the drink. In Orange County it would be 6.5%, in Osceola County it would be 7%. It depends where you are how much the tax is. The most it will be is 7.5% as that is the most expensive tax area in Florida. I'm sorry I can't be more specific. It all depends where you are. Hope you have a lovely holiday.

Mrs TT

I have give up trying to calculate stuff .it's so complicated . Just pay the bill then add some more is my motto

In UK ..... the Price Marked ..... is the price you pay.

In Florida ... the Price Marked PLUS TAX .... is the price you pay

In Eating Places Pay the price marked Plus Tax & ADD the USA .... Tipping charge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter