Tattoos

Oofies

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a disney related tattoo?

Who has what and where? Any pics (not too naughty- this is a family board)

popcorn::

I don't have any "Disney" ones. But I have often thought about an Eeyore one with Eeyore sitting somewhere, and his tail be on another part of my body. Or possibly having DH get his tail somewhere :rolleyes: I wouldn't mind a Mickey somewhere either... not sure where. I do have a butterfly, ladybug, heart on fire (DH drew it) and a four leaf clover. :goodvibes

Hello Mouseketeeres,
I have no tatoo's but I want to get a Mickey's Sorcerer's Apprentice but am wondering what the legality of the copyright of any Disney character is for that matter.

I had no problems. I just took in the drawing I wanted and they copied it and made it the right size and put it on. I know several peoplem with Disney tattoos. Go for it. I love mine. :banana:

I love the wizard idea! I have been trying to choose what disney thing to do- there are so many different options!

I wish I could take a picture of mine but I do not have a digital camera. I have a tattoo of Tinkerbell that says spoiled brat :rotfl2: around it. It is on my right upper back and the color is great!!! :banana:

I don't have any "Disney" ones. But I have often thought about an Eeyore one with Eeyore sitting somewhere, and his tail be on another part of my body. Or possibly having DH get his tail somewhere :rolleyes: I wouldn't mind a Mickey somewhere either... not sure where. I do have a butterfly, ladybug, heart on fire (DH drew it) and a four leaf clover. :goodvibes

MikeyFan:

Where do you live in the "mitten". I live in the "pad below the thumb"!!:rotfl2:

I actully have the rose from Beauty and the Beast on my hip... Got it 14 years ago... I still love it to this day...

whenever i got to hampton beach i get either a tinkerbell or an ariel tatoo on my ankle or on my hand

I just got a "tribal inspired Mickey" Its a big swirl for his head and 2 small swirls for his ears, which was inspired from a necklace that I had bought at WDW a few years ago, on my left ankle.

Love Mickey!!!:yay:

Tinkspal, my DD has a large Tink on her calf that says spoiled rotten on a ribbon. I have Pooh holding a coke on one calf, and a Ying-Yang Mickey on the other. I am going to get a Sorcerer Mickey as soon as I figure out where to put it. If I had room for it I would get small tattoos of Goofy, Sorcerer Mickey, Tink, either Jack Skellington or Donald Duck, Pooh, and Buzz or Woody to represent each member of my household :)

One of my best buds has numerous Pooh/Tigger/Eeyore tats.

MikeyFan:

Where do you live in the "mitten". I live in the "pad below the thumb"!!:rotfl2:

I just seen this! I am so sorry!!! I live on the other side (lake shore), middle-ish by the dent. lol an hour north west of Grand Rapids. 10 mins from Lake Michigan :goodvibes

I don't have any tattoos, but I would love to get tinkerbell on my lower back with a band of flowers on each side.

This is mine. It's above my right ankle. I was thinking about getting in colored in, but I love it just like it is.

Picture.jpg

I don't have any tattoos, but I would love to get tinkerbell on my lower back with a band of flowers on each side.

Ooo me too! But I'm alittle too out of shape to show it off. Nobody would ever see it. (nor would they want to! LOL!)

Hi
I have gonzo as a devil on my left arm and gonzo as an Angel on my right arm.

Regards Gonzo:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter